Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,718 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow- Tobi’s ‘girlfriend’ Regina Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow- Tobi’s ‘girlfriend’ Regina Says (571 Views)

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow- Tobi’s ‘girlfriend’ Regina Says by Gistusmore: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tobi, one of the Big Brother Naija finalist, may at the moment be at a crossroad and totally confused about his love life. His alleged girlfriend Regina, who is currently under pressure, has come to say she is too powerful to be in anyone’s shadow.
If you remember earlier in the day of the show, Tobi had talked about a woman in his life. Further fact findings later revealed Regina, who is a fitness enthusiast as his girlfriend.
However during subsequent discussions, he made it clear he was single and knows there would be many ladies out there claiming to be his girlfriend.
While Regina never called herself his girlfriend, her support for him has been unwavering. All through the days of the show, she could be seen campaigning intensively for Tobi and this was in
Now that Alex is in the picture, Regina might feel threatened and some people are even insinuating that she should be ready to face a stiff competition from the ex Big Brother Naija housemate.
Regina, however shut down the speculations saying she is too powerful to be in anyone’s shadow.
Regina, who had supported Tobi, until the last day, was obviously traumatized when he was evicted on the final day of the show.

In a series of tweets of twitter, she had mentioned that Ebuka, the show host, didn’t win in his time. And here he is today, with a lot of achievements in his coffers. She even stated that Tobi will achieve greater things and she is ready to stick with him until the end.
And she also mentioned that if she is to choose again in another life, she will choose Tobi over and over again.

These tweets are just enough for anyone to assume the duo have a thing for each other.
But we believe time will decide whom the brother will eventually stick with...

Sources https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-too-powerful-to-be-in-anyone’s-shadow-Tobi’s-‘girlfriend’-Regina-says

cc lalasticlala
Re: I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow- Tobi’s ‘girlfriend’ Regina Says by IdeyFindWife: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
When guys keep complaining about girls not wanting to "manage" with them till the game and fortune lands

When guys feel pained about chicks looking for e-moneys' upandan

Na the main ish wey dey cause am be dis o, and it's not about labeling her entitled.

Our guy don see hammer now, he's suddenly discovering his hidden talent for talking from all sides his mouth.

Wetin the girl come be, campaign-manager-with-benefits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow- Tobi’s ‘girlfriend’ Regina Says by Idonki(f): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
E No consid Us...
Abeg shift

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Toyin Abraham Scatter The Dancefloor In Dance Battle / Don Jazzy Should Sack Some Of His Music Artistes To Prove His Point -- Fans / #bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play “official Couple”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.