Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent (510 Views)

Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home / APC Snubs Ali Modu-sheriff, Ask Him To Go And Join Party At Ward Level / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by GistRealm: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Aide to the Leader House Of Representative(Femi Gbajabiamila), Mr Ademide Adim narrated how a female cashier he usually give N500/N1000 tip called him.

And to his greatest surprise, the young lady asked for N200k for her house rent. Maybe she thought he is a billionaire.

He wrote;
"A cashier at a restaurant I eat lunch at regularly and tip the occasional 500/1000 got my number and called me to ask for 200k for a house. I was so confused that I had to go and look in the mirror to make sure I was still Adim Akpapunam cuz I have no idea who she must think I am"

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-narrate-how-cashier-he-usually-give-tips-called-him-for-n200k-house-rent/

Lalasticlala Dominique

Re: Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by JasonScoolari: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
And i believe the host of angels gave her your number... My friend, if you know you can help her, kindly do so and stop acting like a first class idiot by bringing it to the social media.

Like my friend will say, ''it's Ask she Ask, she did not beg''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by scarramenga: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
broke idiot
Re: Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by obedugo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
oga this story is not complete cos you giving her 5H -1K is not enough reason for her to demand 200k, tell wether una don go d oda rum jor
Re: Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by Alawe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
She think say na you be the Gbajabamila himself.

But on a serious note, may be you act like a BOSS or a son of one of the senators and not just an aid.
Re: Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
For him to tip her 500-1000 Naira regularly, say every other day must mean he can afford to give her say quarter of the rent make she face front. Instead he came on social media to trend at the expense of another.

I have no doubt in my mind they must have exchanged numbers and he probably has called her at least once. Before a girl will be bold to ask you for house rent, there's a huge chance you've f***ed her (maybe in her house sef) Fact!
Re: Man Narrates How Cashier He Usually Tip Ask Him For N200k For House Rent by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
You should be happy someone thinks you worthy to be that generous and kind hearted without "motives"..

Or you just wanted the world to know you are an aide to a HOR member.

(1) (Reply)

The PDP, U.S.A. Chapter Hosted A Delegation Of NWC / Ogun 2019 Guber Race: Again, First Consensus Candidate Emerges From Imasayi,yewa / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Receives A Warm Reception By Top Nigerians After Dubai Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.