Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings (22534 Views)

Benue: Over 1,000 Police Deployed For Buhari’s Visit Tomorrow / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princeadams11: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
princfred:
That you father is a retarded evil barbarian idiot.
Indiscipline child, you were badly trained from childhood. You lack basic home training. Your parents needs to retrain you
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na for igbo people dey de get sense and morale. Middle belt align with East make Biafra happen they no gree. Mumu people. Next time vote Shekau as president for the love of crumbs from the devils.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by jimrog: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
ja2ken:

Generalize or not, Benue is in a state of war and they know their enemies.. They should do the needful...

U can start showing solidarity by killing all Hausa/Fulani in ur area na...
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
princeadams11:

Indiscipline child, you were badly trained from childhood. You lack basic home training. Your parents needs to retrain you
Disciplined goat with home training who dont know that barbaric demon like your great grand father deserves no respect but spit on his evil face by a child for all the barbaric killings on innocent people under his rule. Bastard with dung filled skull of a brain.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
dust144:
Keep protesting foools don't defend yourselves.

cant you see, they have no means to defend themselves, their leaders especially the guvnor of benue is doing the most harm by being indifferent, this is the nations food basket, wont be surprisef if food prices soar this december

1 Like

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
jimrog:

All Hausa/Fulani? Ppl should start killing all igbos then cos they are all kidnapper like Evans...we were all here when all u ipob yoots were showing solidarity to Evans...
Goat i think igbos are the ones who kidnapped chibok and DApchi girls. Una way of painting and throwing your evil ways on igbos have expired. Everyone see una as the semi-animals you are.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princeadams11: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
princfred:
Disciplined goat with home training who dont know that barbaric demon like your great grand father deserves no respect but spit on his evil face by a child . Bastard with dung filled skull of a brain.
It's a pity that you are representing your family in an ugly manner. I hope your parent identify your shortcomings and pray for you.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by DeWorlex45(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shebi na dem vote for BUHARI enmass in 2015, they should also enjoy d change they voted for, or start defending themselves with watever means at their reach, because all these protests up & down no dey work here in naija because we are yet to develop to such extent

I just wonder y d FG will not proscribe these demon herdsmen as terrorist but they are swift to proscribe harmless IPOB as a Terrorist. Abeg na who be real Terrorist among d two groups??
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by jacyhelen(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Revend Mbaka who campaigned Heavily for Buahri should have been the one killed not this Innocent And eloquent Father!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Abam01: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Disintegration is the best solution to this blood letting, because if Benue people were in a different country from these bastards ,the later wouldn't try that rubbish.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by jimrog: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
princfred:
Goat i think igbos are the ones who kidnapped chibok and DApchi girls. Una way of painting and throwing your evil ways on igbos have expired Everyone see una as the animals you are.

I think Hausa/Fulani are the ones that kill in ozubulu and rivers state...
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by bionixs: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
three:

You think Adolf became Adolf overnight?

Some were complicit and accommodating because 'they are going after our common enemies'...

When they've finished with that shay you'll be ready?

#ThisIsWhatYouVotedFor

Plus influencers and those who KNOWINGLY foisted this upon us, you are all in this together.
sense coming back. Afonja,una turn will soon come
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Optional09:
Stop protesting, kill them back! Why are you all acting stupid !

Drop your iPhones and pick up a fvcking gun!

Stop ranting as if you don't know that the federal government/military is the backbone of the Fulani jihadists.

Do you want them to fight the military?
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by AFONJACOW(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
i expect them to start bloody protest, that is the only language the Fulani dullard in Aso rock understand... they should take care of their problem alone, it wasn't easy the time Python were dancing in Aba months ago... nobody voice out, therefore middle belts should handle this issue alone
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Twoclans(f): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
jacyhelen:
Revend Mbaka who campaigned Heavily for Buahri should have been the one killed not this Innocent And eloquent Father!!!!

Enugu is the bother state to Benue, if the evil going on in Benue is not stopped honestly I fear for Enugu beginning from Nsukka.

I hope Mbaka will not keep mute on this one, the two priests are priests like him who deserve to live. The life of ordinary citizens like us don't mean anything to the elite class anymore I hope the Catholic Church can get justice for it's priests.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by dust144(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
quentin06:

cant you see, they have no means to defend themselves, their leaders especially the guvnor of benue is doing the most harm by being indifferent, this is the nations food basket, wont be surprisef if food prices soar this december
I feel for them.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by asawanathegreat(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Something need to be done fast to end this senseless killings
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Yusuf4: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Until they start burning police vehicles and killing all Hausa/Fulani moslems in their state, they will not be heared
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by engrchykae(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin
See them. Useless Youths!
Una fit kill and rape our people during the war but una no fit defend una sef.
cheesy
Fulani people should do more clean up biko. Ndi Iberibe!
if war starts now,this same benue would still fight on the Nigeria side.
So i will say,LET THE FULANIS REDUCE THE ZOMBIES.
When they are through with Benue,they will look towards the Nsukka highlands.
The rest will be history
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by Smooyis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
There should be solidarity across the country. The killing is too much. Plus the government is not seen to be doing enough to arrest the situation.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by engrchykae(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Onyochejohn:
I'm still surprise, when Hausa try this nonsense with most called Coward people(Yoruba), in ile Ife , Ife people kill them very well to extent they run, I don't understand how easy for strangers to invade your territories and kill you like foul, search all nuke and kill any Fulani on sight. Then the reaction from their patron buhari will allow world to judge him
they can't do it with yoruba because yoruba is one nation with one ideology and language.
Same with igbos.
But the middlebelt is so divided.
Salvation of middlebelt will come from outside the region
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
princeadams11:

It's a pity that you are representing your family in an ugly manner. I hope your parent identify your shortcomings and pray for you.
You are big fat goatish idiot for thinking like an slowpoke. Your family must be one of simpletons and naive cowards to have raised a 4 year old banana after all this decades instead of a grown up. Or are you really a 5 yr old with no original thought living to impress his grand father in cowardice? You never represent yourself finish as someone with gray matter na your scum family wey raise mental imbecilic banana you wan represent.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by micflo28(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tell me it is not religious cleansing and I will slap you to death. The jihadist government finally oversees the killing of clergymen. They want Christianity to break and buckle so they install islamdom. I fear most, the trend next year's votes will still follow in favour of this rampaging vampire of a president as Nigerians can't be said to learn from history, thus repeating it.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by deebrownneymar: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
PMB should step down already. People are being slaughtered on a daily. With all the promises on security it's such a pity. 2019 is too long.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by godofuck231: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
three:

You think Adolf became Adolf overnight?

Some were complicit and accommodating because 'they are going after our common enemies'...

When they've finished with that shay you'll be ready?

#ThisIsWhatYouVotedFor

Plus influencers and those who KNOWINGLY foisted this upon us, you are all in this together.

We are unaware of the development, if you see any cow killing someone in benue please call us if you are alive, thank you, we will serve you zobo better.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
jimrog:

I think Hausa/Fulani are the ones that kill in ozubulu and rivers state...
]I think the killings in Ozubulu is a routine like that of Fulani herdsmen that have been going on for so long.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
oh my God, why are these people protesting, why not fight back? I thought the Tiv people are strong,i think say una people them full army, so wetin come happen now? arm ur self, wait for the herdsmen and fight back..thats what Danjuma said...defend ur self and stop this yeye protest as no one in Abuja will hear u or one to ur rescue!
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
jacyhelen:
Babe, am following you right away for this and more.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by businessone: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is a waste of time to protest in this Country.Get guns and defend yourselves if not Fulanis will never leave you.What does it take to form a militia group against these murderers that Benue people are just sitting and watching like this?
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by princfred(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
businessone:
It is a waste of time to protest in this Country.Get guns and defend yourselves if not Fulanis will never leave you.What does it take to form a militia group against these murderers that Benue people are just sitting and watching like this?
Exactly. Just wait i can bet you 20k to 1k that within the next two week, after this protest there will be another massacre right there in Benue.
Re: Protesters Shutdown Benue Over Killings by starz100: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
My own is, if the youths should manage to arm themselves and carry out a well coordinated reprisal attack, that is when the government and security agencies will suddenly wake from their slumber, and begin to threaten them with operation "what I don't know"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / Ondo Election: There Is Gang Up Against Us – APC Spokesman / 2023 Presidency: 9 Aspirants From The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.