Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! (6920 Views)

Vacancy open for Sales support Reps in Cribmd / Head Of School At Silverwood School, Maryland - Vacancy Open And Close Today / VACANCY! Open Position For A Biz Dev Staff In An Engineering Firm, Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by blackpanthar: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello Sir/Ma,

I won't bore you with BS stories. I am tired of seeing people begging for MONEY or SUPPORT or JOBS on NL so I created this account to help everyone with this info for free yes I said FREE.

ALL you need is to have a start up capital of 10k or 5K. THAT'S ALL
This thread is for those who need a JOB ASAP
also for those whose current Job can not pay their bills
also for those who are students and do not want to rely on anyone financially
also for those who are housewives and want to be busy making money daily
also this is for those who NEED to make money(6-digits) fast between now and the next 3 months.

Due to the over 200 people who have contacted me on a daily basis for help because of my comment in the job/vacancy section for a Lady who also needed HELP, That is why I created this thread, so that everyone can come in and be HELPED.
I am a cryptocurrency trader (4years experience), Binary trader, Importer and I sell on Dealdey, Jumia and Olx, I also sell on Amazon but its not easy for Nigerians. I am a blogger and I work on UPWORK as a freelancer in programming and software development, But all these started from IMPORTATION that i learned 5 YEARS ago then I began four years ago from little money(15k) I had gathered from being a bricklayer in Lagos Nigeria.
I used 5k basically for 3 months of going to CAFE once every 3days and 10k to Import cheap products from the ever popular ALIEXPRESS and 1688 and I sold them on OLX for 300% and I was able to start out that way before I started traveling abroad to bring the products and cars myself. Hence this THREAD is STRICTLY and ONLY for IMPORTATION and no one should ask for anything else Pls.

Now this story is not about me, BUT a template of how you can start even if you are at your LOWEST in Life... If you are now looking to BEG for 5k OR 10k... SIMPLY SELL THE PHONE YOU ARE USING TO VIEW THIS, AND get into importing then when the goods come go and sell them OFFLINE and buy back your phone and come and give us your testimony because NO ONE HAS EXCUSE TO BE POOR.....
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS BUILT TO KEEP SOME PEOPLE RICH AND OTHERS POOR.... Refuse to be where they have kept you, GROW! and TODAY IS YOUR DAY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MAY CLASS IS TOTALLY FREE AND YOU WILL LEARN EVERYTHING THERE, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LEARNED BUT HAVE QUESTIONS I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS- Before May is OVER you will be able to Start your business

To prove to you that I really want everyone to be RICH and stop being JOBLESS, I will be showing pictures of goods you can import with less than 10k and make 50k in a month or two based on your Marketing methods.

Below are LINKS on getting to be your own BOSS through IMPORTATION.

https://www.nairaland.com/4468574/online-importation#66968018
https://www.nairaland.com/4470229/simple-steps-setup-profitable-work#66991884
https://www.nairaland.com/4460641/learn-how-start-online-mini#66841588 OR you can do a search for IMPORTATION and discover others.

these are some of the recent the places on NL u can go to learn for absolutely FREE. I do not do ONE-ON-ONE Tutoring but I will be having a MAJOR Class in the month of MAY for everyone. After the class, then mentoring can begin till you are able to stand on your feet. We can help each other as ONE FAMILY.... NO MAN KNOWS IT ALL, NO ONE IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEDGE but together in Humility we can succeed this 2018.

nuga09, brightgreat, Bobbyjay001, azelab, kratosonofzeus, habdolleez, Snow5, echobazz, Delightful8, MetroBaba1, Omobola121, Jokkarm2, saintjimos, Seeeeeeee, usoroh4luv, Macgabe, Delightful8, Earthbound, Hadefunke86 and Ineedajobpls

My class on importing cars and Larger goods via the safest means will start in the month of May. Thanks for understanding.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MAY CLASS IS TOTALLY FREE AND YOU WILL LEARN EVERYTHING THERE, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LEARNED BUT HAVE QUESTIONS I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS- Before May is OVER you will be able to Start your business

7 Likes

Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Delightful8(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks Op.
When will the training commence?
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Omobola121(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bless You sir.
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by khalhokage(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Please where will the training take place?
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2018
blackpanthar:
Hello Sir/Ma,

I won't bore you with BS stories. I am tired of seeing people begging for MONEY or SUPPORT or JOBS on NL so I created this account to help everyone with this info for free yes I said FREE.

also this is for those who NEED to make money(6-digits) fast between now and the next 3 months.

Due to the over 200 people who have contacted me on a daily basis for help because of my comment in the job/vacancy section for a Lady who also needed HELP, That is why I created this thread, so that everyone can come in and be HELPED.
I am a cryptocurrency trader (4years experience), Binary trader, Importer and I sell on Dealdey, Jumia and Olx, I also sell on Amazon but its not easy for Nigerians. I am a blogger and I work on UPWORK as a freelancer in programming and software development, But all these started from IMPORTATION that i learned 5 YEARS ago then I began four years ago from little money(15k) I had gathered from being a bricklayer in Lagos Nigeria.
I used 5k basically for 3 months of going to CAFE once every 3days and 10k to Import cheap products from the ever popular ALIEXPRESS and 1688 and I sold them on OLX for 300% and I was able to start out that way before I started traveling abroad to bring the products and cars myself. Hence this THREAD is STRICTLY and ONLY for IMPORTATION and no one should ask for anything else Pls.

Now this story is not about me, BUT a template of how you can start even if you are at your LOWEST in Life... If you are now looking to BEG for 5k OR 10k... SIMPLY SELL THE PHONE YOU ARE USING TO VIEW THIS, AND get into importing then when the goods come go and sell them OFFLINE and buy back your phone and come and give us your testimony because NO ONE HAS EXCUSE TO BE POOR.....
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS BUILT TO KEEP SOME PEOPLE RICH AND OTHERS POOR.... Refuse to be where they have kept you, GROW! and TODAY IS YOUR DAY.

To prove to you that I really want everyone to be RICH and stop being JOBLESS, I will be showing pictures of goods you can import with less than 10k and make 50k in a month or two based on your Marketing methods.

https://www.nairaland.com/4460641/learn-how-start-online-mini#66841588 OR you can do a search for IMPORTATION and discover others.

these are some of the recent the places on NL u can go to learn for absolutely FREE. I do not do ONE-ON-ONE Tutoring but I will be having a MAJOR Class in the month of MAY for everyone. After the class, then mentoring can begin till you are able to stand on your feet. We can help each other as ONE FAMILY.... NO MAN KNOWS IT ALL, NO ONE IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEDGE but together in Humility we can succeed this 2018.

nuga09, brightgreat, Bobbyjay001, azelab, kratosonofzeus, habdolleez, Snow5, echobazz, Delightful8, MetroBaba1, Omobola121, Jokkarm2, saintjimos, Seeeeeeee, usoroh4luv, Macgabe, Delightful8, Earthbound, Hadefunke86 and Ineedajobpls

My class on importing cars and Larger goods via the safest means will start in the month of May. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks op...I'm interested
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2018
@blackpanthar, we are in May Sir
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by blackpanthar: 10:38pm On May 03, 2018
yes sir... it starts this weekend. I WILL POST A THREAD TOMORROW

Paulpaulpaul:
@blackpanthar, we are in May Sir
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by gabe1234(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2018
I'm very much interested...Thank you
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Temibabie(f): 2:08am On May 04, 2018
blackpanthar:
yes sir... it starts this weekend. I WILL POST A THREAD TOMORROW

I'm interested please o
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by OPENDOORS17: 3:28am On May 04, 2018
Interested 08033115669
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Oritzy: 1:09pm On May 04, 2018
Am interested pls
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by mados4u: 1:14pm On May 05, 2018
HELLO SIR, ADD ME TO THE IMPORTATION CLASS FOR THE MONTH MONTH OF MAY 2018 ..
Add me pls.
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by ibebnb: 8:49am On May 06, 2018
add me up i am interestad 08165621938 emmanuel
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Cation25(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2018
I am interested sir.
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Ennyforeal(f): 11:05am On May 06, 2018
Am also interested, pls add me up 08053760093
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by y4code(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2018
OP if you no add me to the group i will sue tou to court cuz i have been waiting for something like this for this while
here is my number

OP I MEAN IT OOO
ADD ME OR ELSE I WILL CALL MY LAWYER
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Cation25(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2018
blackpanthar:
Hello Sir/Ma,

Thanks Op, I am interested. Pls add me : 08138675520
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by hardarmsyn: 2:53pm On May 07, 2018
blackpanthar:
Hello Sir/Ma,

pls add me. 07086083809
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by ac918808: 8:52pm On May 09, 2018
please add me to the training
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by ac918808: 9:03pm On May 09, 2018
Please add me to the May training.
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Luckiotutu: 9:24pm On May 09, 2018
Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials all for 1000naira
Call me 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by humphreyudoh(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2018
Pls, Op i want join the may class my contact 08106225763
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by humphreyudoh(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2018
I want to join thanks
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Delightful8(f): 6:05pm On May 10, 2018
blackpanthar:
Hello Sir/Ma,

Op, still waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by harqyn: 7:23pm On May 10, 2018
pls Sir, add me up 08139718885. I want join the class

1 Like

Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by patinno8: 2:42pm On May 14, 2018
Add me for the class 08062542681
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Gosj01(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2018
Following
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Promxy94(m): 12:24am On May 23, 2018
blackpanthar:
Hello Sir/Ma,

Can I still join
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by blackpanthar: 1:17am On May 23, 2018
yes

Promxy94:

Can I still join
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2018
blackpanthar:
yes
what next ?
Re: Need A Good JOB? VACANCY OPEN 2018! by Promxy94(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2018
blackpanthar:
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uac Graduate Specialist Online Test Invite 2014 / Maritime Vacancy / Npower June Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.