Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) (46042 Views)

Daniella Okeke Slays In Black Outfit (Photos) / Ceec Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Pictures / CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stand tall or make you take your car key for a night drive almost everyday. grin
Euouae:
Babe too classical!

God bless me with a wife like CeeCee

A woman that can stand tall.
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by neeyeesky(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
CeeC cant stop loving U more, haters kill yourself E no concern me jare
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao.. Oyindidi na so BBN dey make ppl let lose their emotion?cheesy.
No, that person no well before
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
WoodcrestMayor:
Stand tall or make you take your car key for a night drive almost everyday. grin

You have never taken time to analyze her and try to see the other side.

A CeeCee will do anything to keep her man upright! She is fantastically straight and opened. Thats the kind of lady that could tell your speed limit is too much in an SLK after doling a million on her.

She just says it as she feels, which is a nice quality.

1 Like

Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by lilmax(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
IVORY2009:

Above challenges

Frm my research so far so good, she is strong young woman, who can not be easily push over, she can stand her ground, come rain come shine. She will go places....
exactly

STRONG grin

dude in what way in the house did she exhibit being STRONG?
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
lilmax:
exactly

STRONG grin

dude in what way in the house did she exhibit being STRONG?

You can see it been exhibited in her character wise, and the can do spirit....
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by lilmax(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:

You just an hater! That Babe doent know you exist and far better off men than you are willing to go on bended knees
you just exhibit one of her characters

that is, make a distraction when ask a question and cannot make a solid come back

dude, it's not your fault, it's your role model's fault grin
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by lilmax(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
IVORY2009:

You can see it been exhibited in her character wise, and the can do spirit....
grin

okay
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by Tonason: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Beauty without character is like a car without Sterling.
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by olusola200: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:
Babe too classical!

God bless me with a wife like CeeCee

A woman that can stand tall.
dreamer
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Vickthore:
show your mum
Show your mama...

See the ugly filty old hag.
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

The elegant bbnaija first runner-up steps out in style stepping out for my second assignment of the day with @africamagic studios @supersporttv @payporte �. #Teamceec #ceecnews #loveliveshere.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/beautiful-stunning-new-photo-ceec-c-white-black-dress
na by force to Wia hhigh heel
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
No, that person no well before
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL

I told you BBN is a crazy place.
so i head grin
when i see ppl narrating it i will jus sit down and be looking grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Don Jazzy Calls For An End To SWAT, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.