Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex (39298 Views)

Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by brownhawk: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:

By the way, this Exhibit Keeper no be bad job oo grin
I swear. We all know what the keeper did all night
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by fajob: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na waoh .Lazy Adult . check www.jolagict.com
Earthbound:

Standard Olosho (working class) - 30k
Hotel - 15k
Miscellaneous - 5k

Could have used his money wisely if all he wanted was to fúck. No amount of money can buy damaged dignity.
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Offpoint: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
g
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Aweboyaweboy: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaahh!!! So the 'exhibit keeper" kept the torn pant and bra? Konji is a bastard!!!! angry
that's not the real pant
it's just for illustration for those who don't know what pant is...... I think

1 Like

Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Broke man being desperate
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by MTKbudapest(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
She brought her pant and bra to the court... did she wash it before bringing it to the court? shocked grin
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by HoodBillionaire: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
hw for settle for station na
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by HoodBillionaire: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
he for settle for station na
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by movid(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nackzy:
Stupid man, most of them end up infecting their innocent wives with HIV, God instead of a man to infect the wife with STDs kill that man .this is a fervent prayer Amen
If it's the other way round nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
visijo:
lol. Funny comments from Nigerians.
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by joenor(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
NA wah sha... how them take meet... abeg I tire..
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Orpe7(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Konji na bastard
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by wyqay: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Luminee(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/randy-adisa-pays-50k-tearing-lady-lingerie-sex/

Nairaland no go kill person grin so OP this is the pant abi
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:

grin he go smell am tire, ah no tok anything *runs out from thread*

1 Like

Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by blackboy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
when did a 53 year old woman be referred to as a lady? lobatan!!!
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:
Nawao. Someone cannot practice BDSM again the mgbeke will tag it "rape".

What's there to rip all her undies off, slap her around like a cheap wh0re, spit on her, drag her by her hair to the bathroom, pee on her face, make her hold d cistern while you ram her brains out while spankin' her buttcheeks silly & yellin' profanities at her?

Was the pant worth it? How much is pant biko?

This is why I despise mgbekes. Very borin' in bed. All they can do is lie down like a log of wood and spread legs.

Shioor.

ShyCypher:
Nawao. Someone cannot practice BDSM again the mgbeke will tag it "rape".

What's there to rip all her undies off, slap her around like a cheap wh0re, spit on her, drag her by her hair to the bathroom, pee on her face, make her hold d cistern while you ram her brains out while spankin' her buttcheeks silly & yellin' profanities at her?

Was the pant worth it? How much is pant biko?

This is why I despise mgbekes. Very borin' in bed. All they can do is lie down like a log of wood and spread legs.

Shioor.

Everything na joke for una, it's until it happens to your girlfriend, sister or mom.
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Trippledee(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
which kain news be did?
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by rolla10(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hahahahahahaha

Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by abbeyloyee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Werey
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by PrincessB1(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:

L grin Lz
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by ahamonyeka(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
pata gigan
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Awoofawo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Assassin101:
Oga cyriacus, u forget say u don drop dis story before? seems like you've run out of crazy tales to tell

This is follow up on the old story.....you are the one that didn't read well....

1 Like

Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Pat081: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
53 woman still single only God knws wot she use her youth 4 , she may b one of dos saying I can nt marry man who dnt hv millions in his account or nt handsome man c her life now , some ladies will nt listening now
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Plangkat(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Notin wey no d Lagos oooo
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by newoffer: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
we need sense mehn!
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by bennynaza(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:

Panty sniffer spotted. Na people like you go dey thief pant wey girls hang for wire just to sniff them
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by DavidEsq(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
I knew it was Cyriacus the weird news producer.
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by gulfer: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who amongst the mods hid my (FTC) comment
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by Nackzy: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
movid:
If it's the other way round nko?
. I no know wetin to talk again
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by victor8269: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
AFONJACOW:
if I use that 50k play bet 9ja Bayern direct win against Madrid you knw how much I go knack by tomorrow some men are Just useless
U don see say u n d man Na d same thing?. Wasters!!!
Re: Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex by victor8269: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nackzy:
Stupid man, most of them end up infecting their innocent wives with HIV, God instead of a man to infect the wife with STDs kill that man .this is a fervent prayer Amen
Prayers like this are the reason why u haven't passed waec after 9 sittings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend / How Gtbank Staff, CBN Official Burnt Bullion Van, ‘stole N70m’ In Kano / Benjamin Ezeukwe: Police Arrests Man Behind Dangote Cement Price Slash Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.