Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG (17979 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by naijjaman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
DrMuzungu:

For you, I offer a discount, or even a free consultation.

Offer what? I have many 'real' doctors working for my foundation and not quacks like you.

You don't know your mate?
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by DrMuzungu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
naijjaman:

I am not doing your kind of dirty business. We know thugs like you who are dealing on drugs and calling themselves thugs.

You will be caught and thrown in jail someday, fake Dr lipsrsealed

You act like you are high on tramadol or something... what a pitty sad
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Skmoda360(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nwaamaipe the lunatic should be completely ignored.

That's the best way of hurting him.
but you just called him out now....so what you saying bro? he is saying the deepest bitter truth that is somehow disgusting to pleasing ears....

1 Like

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by naijjaman(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
DrMuzungu:

You act like you are high on tramadol or something... what a pitty sad

Authorities are looking for fakes and quacks like you who are dealing on drugs.

Your days are numbered DrMuzungu. You are in trouble.

I pity sons of a thousand fathers and losers like you lipsrsealed
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Malakh: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
nothing wrong in being a racist,continue mingling with white folks they'll continue to kill our people off, what do you think kkk was all about, most high says dont mingle this fool here says we should mingle, that's blasphemy and if you dont change you'll perish for your rebellion against Him
Segeshow:
Racist spotted.
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by madjune(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Do we need any forensic stuff to confirm that?

The man did it.

What we should focus our minds on are, the reasons behind his action.

Oga, why did you do it?
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by koolaid87: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
If na Evans now, update go full internet....Its a foreigner now, and una no fit give us him full interrogation
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by kokomilala(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's a crime of passion. Whether she cheated or intended to cheat, it's of no value now. It cannot undo this gory act by this Danish monster. He can't hold up her alleged cheating to justify this homicidal resolution.
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 19, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's beastly mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Live Performance At 2017 Felaberation (photos & Video) / Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / 9ice, Small Doctor, Others At Demmie Vee's "Love Me Tender" RMX Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.