Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

365 Days - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 365 Days (480 Views)

"The Dawn Of A Neoteric 365 Days" A Poem By: Sammy Opeyemi / Another 365 Days... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

365 Days by Babsteee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cartegory: fantasy,adventure Description: The demon king wants to rule again. Amarus thought he'd won by sacrificing his immortal life but end up only trapping zekker and not killing him. Though his power hadn't died with him, it require an annual sucessor to stop the threats of zekker. Now the villain has broken free,seeking revenge over anyone in league with Amaru....god of magic. With his sucessor as his primary target and ruling both the natural and supernatural world his other aim, zekker is back. 17 years old high school boy Dorian Jeff found himself as the sucessor to the most powerful soccerer ever. It was new year's eve,and everything changed. Before he could fully discern what was happening,the clock has started ticking. While he learns a lot and adjust to his new found supernatural life,he must keep things natural in the ordinary world.........
Re: 365 Days by Babsteee(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Humble minds, give me your take on this novel,i'd really love to kick off the show as soon as i get ur green lights.....its my first novel and i hoping i will get your undisputable support!
Re: 365 Days by Skylard101(m): 1:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Well what are you waiting for. Start already
Re: 365 Days by Maymac(m): 2:54am On Apr 26, 2018
seated. mention me in your update

(1) (Reply)

"It Started With A Slap" A Short Poem By Temisan Dudu / We Had A Chat With Azafi Omoluabi-ogosi, CEO Of Parresia Publishers! / Mother-in-law - Episode 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.