Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment (1071 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank / Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Nteogwuija(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please is there anyone who has successfully registered/ applied to the Skye Bank entry level recruitment excercise? I have been trying this for days, yet the website seems not to be responsive, especially when I click on register.

Anyone else facing same issue, or is it just me?
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by amzaq(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
you are not alone in this, same here too. I used different browsers yet unable to register
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Juicy24(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have registered. I used UC browser while some people used chrome. you either have to be patient and be persistent or you try registering between 12am-7am. I did mine at 3am
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by geezy3(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Juicy24:
I have registered. I used UC browser while some people used chrome. you either have to be patient and be persistent or you try registering between 12am-7am. I did mine at 3am
I'm also using UC bt i don't even see the register icon, after clicking apply, I don't see the page to start filling my details
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Rogodo22(m): 2:49am On Apr 26, 2018
I just did mine @2.47am......seems traffic towards their site during the day is mad

Oshey
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Rogodo22:
I just did mine @2.47am......seems traffic towards their site during the day is mad

Oshey
were you able to input state of origin? already done with the application except that nothing comes up when i click the text box
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by valengoski: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Submission is my problem. How do I submit the CV?
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Champa(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2018
If you cannot summit your Cv or didn't see were to click summit... It means u left some column unfilled such as State of origin, date of birth, etc.... Make sure you filled those vacant nd refresh....thanks
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Juicy24(f): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
geezy3:
I'm also using UC bt i don't even see the register icon, after clicking apply, I don't see the page to start filling my details
its at the top right side of the page
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by JFT24(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Their server is just too poor, It took me the whole day to register.
The major problem is at the point of updating bio data, i nearly gave up. But done at last. One of the things i observed on the page is that you won't be able to submit your application if you omitted key things like State of origin and co. You guys should just take your time, I hope their server improved.
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Rogodo22(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2018
lostluggage:
were you able to input state of origin? already done with the application except that nothing comes up when i click the text box

Yes I did.. Everything went smooth.

Try searching first when u highlight the button
I used UCWeb though
Re: Registration Issues: Skye Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment by Apadidunfemi: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2018
I did it at about 2:30am... it went smooth. The site seem to be congested during the day.

(1) (Reply)

Contec Global Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Latest N-power Online News Update Today September 9th 2019 / Latest News About Covid19 Cure And Thereby Stop Job Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.