Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC (12621 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES / Picture Of Senator Dino Melaye Arriving Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by frankdoz: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

No worry, We Yoruba pple really appreciate the structures you erect. After ur lease is over, you're free yo go. grin grin grin
coward always say "don't worry" when everything is going wrong! cow brain afonjas wake up!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by frankdoz: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Nonaira1:

Seriously you still don't have shame in your MISERABLE life this Afonja goat.

Are you really that pathetic in life? Even after being busted repeatedly you still pathetically claiming "we urhobo". Wtf is wrong with you Savage demons of South West? Are you miserable goats really that PITIFUL and clearly. Tufiakwa!!!
my brother I wonder oooo, eweduland afonjas foolishness is very pathetic!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by Follygunners: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
frankdoz:
eweduland afonja! how long will it take you to realise that Igbo's now own Lagos?

I hear you... I'm NOT surprised... the same way you guys are claming to be Galatians Jews. grin grin

Foolish bunch of idiots!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by Follygunners: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2018
frankdoz:
biafrans! let's dust this almajiri brain!

Biafrans.. oh, you meant "Cowards"? grin grin

Abeg go dust off the shame of world Jews denouncing and rejecting any sort of relationship with you savage bunch.... then think of me. Asiwin eda. grin grin

Shameless bunch!
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by frankdoz: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2018
justtoodark:

chaiii...you igbos sef...when did we begged una to fight for us....??

who begged igbos to fight for none igbos....??!!! angry angry

come here and answer dem dem....
biafrans beware! this eweduland afonja has been busted by Nonaira1, great thanks to him for busting one of the dubious "we south-south" crew.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by frankdoz: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Nonaira1:

Oh you're deltan' again. I thought you're not deltan' according to you few weeks ago when I put you in the same hot seat you're currently on grin grin grin. You're back to deltan' now. LMFAOOOO..simpleton

What is your urhobo village and translate what I wrote to urhobo?

Can someone help our "we urhobo" justtoodark Answer this simple kwestion/task
afonjas have little or no brain! Ewedu! Ewedu!! Ewedu!!!!!!!! look at what your doing to afonjas brain.
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by frankdoz: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Nonaira1:

What is your urhobo village and when are you going to translate what I said translate to urhobo..... I'm still waiting!!
guy your too much abeg! I think biafrans have to come and learn how to bust afonja from you! just look at how you busted that brown roof afonja! man, your too much! I hope you going to soon create thread on how to afonja or rather "we south-south".
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by justtoodark: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2018
frankdoz:
afonjas have little or no brain! Ewedu! Ewedu!! Ewedu!!!!!!!! look at what your doing to afonjas brain.

can you please tell that your whatever from america to dont mention me again....??

say what you like about me,i only deal with blacks or whites....i dont deal with lukewarm....

thx....
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by justtoodark: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
frankdoz:
biafrans beware! this eweduland afonja has been busted by Nonaira1, great thanks to him for busting one of the dubious "we south-south" crew.

tahh....who cares...we deltans just only care that una dont drag us into another war....

as if am the only person you ipobians tried to deny their identity....we are studying you people and seeing that una are only hot air....

dont just start another war or we shall point una out to shot by the army....
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by laudate: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
LZAA:
laudate is always changing his state
first cross river then delta now edo kikiki grin grin
follygunners wee hate dis

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by laudate: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:
what makes you think am laudate....??
Don't you know he was baptised with the waters of stuvpidity at birth?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by laudate: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
LZAA:
laudate both of us know u and immhotep are from ogbomoso na grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by justtoodark: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
laudate:

Don't you know he was baptised with the waters of stuvpidity at birth?

dem this people sef....they deny you your identity,then they say you are somebody else....nawa....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by justtoodark: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67073835][/quote]

yea all their brains,fingers and keyboards lack coordination....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by mbos: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
justtoodark:

old eastern region....una will die trying....

the same ijaws that attacked una soldiers in the biafran war....??

keep on dreaming....

is Asari Dokubo an Igbo or IZON (Ijaw)
Re: Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC by justtoodark: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
mbos:

is Asari Dokubo an Igbo or IZON (Ijaw)

he is both....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari To Meet South Africa's Ramaphosa Over Trade, Xenophobia Issues / FG Considers Fresh Taxes On Petroleum Products, Beverages / Buhari Reacts To Death Of Soun Of Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.