Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 (1776 Views)

2014 Model Ford Focus SE | Very Neat | Available | Forsale / 1962 Ferrari Abandoned For 40Years Sold For ₦55M In The U.k.(Pics) / RARE 2008 JAGUAR XJL LONG WHEEL BASE 4dr SEDAN N5.5m OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! FOR SALE: 2015 Ford Focus (0806 335 1510)
Year: 2015
Make: Ford
Model: Focus
Transmission Type: Automatic( intelligent Tiptronic)
Trim: SE Sedan
Anti-Brake System: 4-Wheel ABS
Vehicle Style: Sedan 4-Dr
Engine: 2.0L L4 DOHC 16V
Made In: United States
Fuel Type: Flex-Fuel (Unleaded/E85)
Fuel Capacity: 12.4 gallon
City Mileage: 26 miles/gallon
Ice Cold Airconditioning

Price: N5,000,000(slightly negotiable)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
More Photos
Non accidented

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
More pics
Mileage less than 61,000Km

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Keep the calls coming.
Discount available if we close this deal this weekend.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Cosplay: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chpstcks:
More Photos
Non accidented

This is one reason why posting auction photos can be quite deceptive and does not paint the true picture.

Flooded Vehicle

Mileage unverified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Cosplay: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gazzuzz
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cosplay:
Gazzuzz

fluid impact, in every direction.

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Gravatar: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
barawo

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by dcole73: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

fluid impact, in every direction.

Hmmn....
How do you do it??!!

Well, I believe what the elder (gazzuzz) can see seating .......... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
dcole73:

Hmmn....
How do you do it??!!

Well, I believe what the elder (gazzuzz) can see seating .......... cool cool

cosplay, let me take this for the team grin

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Cosplay: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
We are all Cosplay smiley
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cosplay:

This is one reason why posting auction photos can be quite deceptive and does not paint the true picture.

Flooded Vehicle

Mileage unverified.

Well, I never said it was a mint car. It was bought and runs perfectly.
Didn't know a car that has been flooded was sacrifice to the gods.
There is a photo of the mileage.
After all the flood is not different from the one u and I swim in Lagos every year and nobody arrested you and I.

If you won't buy please shift.

VIN is no secret. I always give it out and quote my price.

People buy stolen, repossessed and radioactive cars.

I am picking a deposit for this car hopefully tomorrow and the buyer knows its full history.

Goodluck in your own hustle.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Gravatar: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2018
liar after dem don cast you na den you no say you de give vin number
u post pics claim accident free because u wan make ppl feel say na clean car no de try form good pesin after de expose d history. If u sell am tell who buy am say na flooded give dem vin number.
u feel say pesin go de ok wit buying radio active car wen dem no no say na radio active?
Kai dis tin u do bad. Na criminal sumtin. why you even post pics claim accident free but cum hide d main d main issue sef
you be bad pesin and dem don expose u 2de. monkey don go market.

4 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2018
Gravatar:
liar after dem don cast you na den you no say you de give vin number
u post pics claim accident free because u wan make ppl feel say na clean car no de try form good pesin after de expose d history. If u sell am tell who buy am say na flooded give dem vin number.
u feel say pesin go de ok wit buying radio active car wen dem no no say na radio active?
Kai dis tin u do bad. Na criminal sumtin. why you even post pics claim accident free but cum hide d main d main issue sef
you be bad pesin and dem don expose u 2de. monkey don go market.

Well I was going to ignore you but for the sake of Clarity

1.) if I didn’t give the VIN out, he can never get this info(I have chats to prove it)
2.) if I was hiding anything, I wouldn’t have given it out
3.) I am not a dealer, I buy cars for personal use n if I feel the need to sell them, I do.

4.) I will rather buy a Repo, flooded and maybe accidented(in that particular order) that’s my personal preference

I happen to be relocating so I want to dispose of them coz I can’t use them in the state I’m going to. Roads are terrible and don’t want mechanic wahala.

If whatever is in ur head rocks your boat, please have a filled day.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Cosplay: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Chpstcks:

Well I was going to ignore you but for the sake of Clarity

1.) if I didn’t give the VIN out, he can never get this info(I have chats to prove it)
2.) if I was hiding anything, I wouldn’t have given it out

3.) I am not a dealer, I buy cars for personal use n if I feel the need to sell them, I do.

4.) I will rather buy a Repo, flooded and maybe accidented(in that particular order) that’s my personal preference

I happen to be relocating so I want to dispose of them coz I can’t use them in the state I’m going to. Roads are terrible and don’t want mechanic wahala.

If whatever is in ur head rocks your boat, please have a filled day.

God bless

The part in bold is the only part I will bother to respond to.

It's wrong, much like a lot you've done on this thread. In this instance because it comes from a place of ignorance and lack of information.

If your ignorance is circumstantial, I'd recommend you went through my posts to disabuse yourself of the notion that VIN for vehicles can only be obtained with your approval or you giving it out. Wrong.

If it's deliberate ignorance, well then good luck to you.

You're welcome to purchase and sell WHATEVER you wish, but you'd need to fully disclose its history.

You only tried to pull this stunt with the purchase photos because you thought you couldn't possibly be found out. Well you were very wrong.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2018
Cosplay:

The part in bold is the only part I will bother to respond to.

It's wrong, much like a lot you've done on this thread. In this instance because it comes from a place of ignorance and lack of information.

If your ignorance is circumstantial, I'd recommend you went through my posts to disabuse yourself of the notion that VIN for vehicles can only be obtained with your approval or you giving it out. Wrong.

If it's deliberate ignorance, well then good luck to you.

You're welcome to purchase and sell WHATEVER you wish, but you'd need to fully disclose its history.

You only tried to pull this stunt with the purchase photos because you thought you couldn't possibly be found out. Well you were very wrong.

Regards.

Like I said, everyone who asked for the VIN got it.
I am not trying to hide anything.
You asked and you got it.

Howbeit, thanks for the insight and promotion.

God Bless.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! For Sale Toks 2015 Ford Focus Se Sedan N5,000,000 by Chpstcks(m): 8:50am On May 10, 2018
Still Available...

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 06 Corolla Sport And 03 Corolla / Very Neat Used Mazda 626...290k / Locally Used 2008 Toyota Camry LE, 4 Cylinder Engine Available In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.