Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage (8788 Views)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by gracefoundmme(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whenever there is a story about Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, it is usually about music – a new hit or a smashing stage performance but the latest story about the two star singers suggests that they have been having sex.

A lot of people have been talking about the nature of the relationship between Wizkid and Tiwa Savage. One thing is clear and that is the fact that the two singers share a strong music chemistry but their interactions on and off social media suggests that there might be more to it.

It is common knowledge that the two singers carry themselves as the king and queen of Afro-pop music but the rumor of their amorous relationship started to spread, after a video showing Wizkid plant a kiss on the beautiful Mavins’ songstress, trended on major social media platforms.

Tiwa Savage who recently took the divorce option to end her marriage of about 4 years, has been rumored to have ‘something’ with Wizkid and the story got leaked against their will. The talks is starting to intensify as more testaments continue to surface.

See tweets below.

I’m suspecting 2 artists. ?

But no be my mouth una go hear say Pastor mess.

— Övie (@OvieO) 24 April 2018

I’m suspecting 2 artists. ?

Wizkid and Tiwa Savage
https:///C9TgyFVjUJ

— DRUMMR•DREW (@AbiodunLaVish) 24 April 2018

Erm so I heard they attacked Cee-c at the airport, plus there are new evidences that Wizkid and Tiwa Savage could be knacking

— Enekem ? (@EnekemGreg) 23 April 2018

There are now new evidence that wizkid and tiwa savage could be knacking.. ?? ??

— AbdulKareem Babatunde (@IamKareemBerry) 24 April 2018

Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by Donpresh95(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chineke biko ekwela ka m luta nwanyị ọjọ

1 Like

Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by nanakgh(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Two people are sitting looking away from each other, and that's evidence they could he knacking? Hmm.

4 Likes

Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by Follygunners: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tiwa's ex hubby last name na 'Balogun', Wizkid last name sef na 'Balogun'. grin

In other words, she doesn't have much to lose or change in court... She go just carry on to dey bear Mrs. Balogun grin

...Na just sequel to the Balogun affair joor. Wetin concern me sef? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by IdeyFindWife: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2018
When you have mad people following you, you must e expect certain as floor aspects of craziness
Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by oyatz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
You talked about God and something about woman....My knowledge of Igbo language (mostly acquired from my ex) can only decipher these.

Donpresh95:
Chineke biko ekwela ka m luta nwanyị ọjọ
Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by Donpresh95(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
oyatz:
You talked about God and something about woman....My knowledge of Igbo language (mostly acquired from my ex) can only decipher these.

She is doing a great job teaching you our language.I said God please don't allow me marry a bad woman
Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by Hunby(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:
Tiwa's ex hubby last name na 'Balogun', Wizkid last name sef na 'Balogun'. grin

In other words, she doesn't have much to lose or change in court... She go just carry on to dey bear Mrs. Balogun grin

...Na just sequel to the Balogun affair joor. Wetin concern me sef? grin
Re: Are They Having Sex? – Fans React To This Picture Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage by PenisCaP: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" / NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic / Last Name Drama: Kanye Sad Over Kim K's Refusal To Change Her Last Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.