Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship (1311 Views)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by kcmichael: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
The Senator Representing Rivers South-East Senatorial District In the National Assembly Senator Magnus Abe has Declared his Intention to Contest the 2019 Governorship Election in Rivers State.

Abe whose ambition is strongly opposed by the Former Rivers State Governor and current Transportation Minister in Nigeria Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi made his intentions known today at the Opening of his Governorship Campaign Office named “Freedom House” at Evo Road GRA Portharcourt.

Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by kcmichael: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have never heard this guy criticise wike for one day yet he want to be governor.he's behaving like say na only ogoni go vote am.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by chidi4eze(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
His wasting his time and the money he stole.
Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by yomi96(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
kcmichael:
I have never heard this guy criticise wike for one day yet he want to be governor.he's behaving like say na only ogoni go vote am.
trash you saying so because he does not behave primitive like your Lord and master the dullard. he knows he cannot win, be he is doing so to spite the lizard of ubima. apc is dead and buried in rivers
Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by ubongokon(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2018
I wish him d best , but i see the ticket not given to him
Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Wike don win rivers state grin
Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by kimjongJezebel: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2018
kcmichael:

He should criticize Wike because of the Cockroach of Ubima right? Sit down there dey wait, you go crow horn
Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by swagagolic01(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2018
kcmichael:

Abe is the biggest man in rivers apc today, if abe leaves there will be nothing like apc in rivers state...
Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by 3sha4lyf: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2018
yomi96:
trash you saying so because he does not behave primitive like your Lord and master the dullard. he knows he cannot win, be he is doing so to spite the lizard of ubima. apc is dead and buried in rivers

You need to show some sense in your utterances. If you were smart, you would have known that even a leader who’s not criticized is either breeding bunch of eye-service cowards or is certainly leading no one.

Wike is never a perfect man, and has certainly erred in a lot of things glaring to the common rivers person. You need not be a lover of the opposition to see or admit this. If you don’t see this as so, it’s either you’re blind or you belong to the cadre of timid cowards.

Good luck to Magnus.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by 3sha4lyf: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2018
swagagolic01:

Abe is the biggest man in rivers apc today, if abe leaves there will be nothing like apc in rivers state...

Once upon a time, Markafi and/or Ali modu, Gana, Anenih even OBJ etc thought they were the fulcrum of PDP. Today, they are frustrated out PDP, some running to SDP. PDP isn’t what it used to be, but I must admit they are struggling and not doing badly to stay afloat.

Magnus should test his waters and leave APC, guess he’s already due for political retirement that’s why he’s making no mistake to play his joker now or else, it’ll be useless. Biggest man ko, Rivers APC ni.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Magnus Abe Declares For Rivers Governorship by Babacele: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
I can only wish him luck but where Amaechi goes in Rivers, I go too. shikena.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Too Ill To Govern ///US Observer / Stop Talking Out Of Point I’m Not Afraid Of Suspension”– Ngige Blasts Oshiomhol / Buhari’s Second Term Poses Risk To Economic Devt –HSBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.