Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend (53612 Views)

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by sapeleboi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
more sex to produce another baby *FOOL @40*
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by kaen1317: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:
The wonderment of preeq in a woman's life can never be underestimated.

Women have abandoned their parents, skipped school, kidnapped themselves, taken flights, poisoned rivals, left their kids, lost jobs and a whole host of other atrocities just to get to a throbbin' c0ck.

My preeq will forever remain the most vital organ in my body.
and they will be pretending the dont like it

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Bheewhy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
God save us
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Did she tell you she enjoyed the sex cheesy

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by ChisomDgreatest(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Have you ever noticed.
the only we get from Africa is always trash!
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Organs(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Africans and their mumu lifestyle. This will happen again, why? because that well should be raised so kids cannot go in, or fall in. That is just an accident waiting to happen. It can happen if she was washing clothes, cooking, whatever, now she lost her son and the community is trying to lynch her again. Someone that will suffer mentally from losing a child for the rest of her life from this unfortunate circumstances, they still wan beat am on top. We are just useless and stupid as a people i swear. Yes, i agree that she neglected her son for a period of time which most parents do anyways.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
nothing good come out from that mumu country call Zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by debolayinka(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Zimbabwe is now known for nothing else but sex.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by MENTORCH(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
ShyCypher:

Women have abandoned their parents, skipped school, kidnapped themselves, taken flights, poisoned rivals, left their kids, lost jobs and a whole host of other atrocities just to get to a throbbin' c0ck.

Dick really has power o!
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by redangel2017: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sex..
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
na she create herself? when the thing for sweet am.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by NotBeenPaid: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by miqos02(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingchris30:
why lay so much emphasis on the sex as if is the sex that push the baby into well. they should blame them for leaving the well open like that, anybody can fall into it. even if she is not having sex and maybe praying, the baby will still fall inside.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by banre(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
how person go dey bang beside wall....konji na bastard o
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Lucas10(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Zimbabwe again
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Beno3: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
survivor1986:
Sex is evil. The first time my condom burst i didnt notice cos I was inexperienced & I had never done skin to skin. I just knew sha it was sweeter than normal. Na so I confidently fuckd like never b4, come even release full load of cum, only 4 me to come out and see that the condom had packed up to the base of my p*nis. I was scared like hell. It normally happens to everyone after your first unprotected sex. I began begging her let's go and do test o for HIV. This my babe now nor gree follow me make we go do test. She say she clean.

Bros , you no go kill me grin grin Loll .
I just broke up with the babe. That was how I gave my life to Christ again. God please save me from HIV, was my prayer, till I did HIV tests repeatedly 6 months after. I am negative.
There's nothing like sex in marriage. You are not scared of HIV or pregnancy, and God is with you as you are f*cking. You can even be singing worship songs and glorifying God while knacking.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Beno3: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
survivor1986:
Sex is evil. The first time my condom burst i didnt notice cos I was inexperienced & I had never done skin to skin. I just knew sha it was sweeter than normal. Na so I confidently fuckd like never b4, come even release full load of cum, only 4 me to come out and see: that the condom had packed up to the base of my p*nis. I was scared like hell. It normally happens to everyone after your first unprotected sex. I began begging her let's go and do test o for HIV. This my babe now nor gree follow me make we go do test. She say she clean
I just broke up with the babe. That was how I gave my life to Christ again. God please save me from HIV, was my prayer, till I did HIV tests repeatedly 6 months after. I am negative.
There's nothing like sex in marriage. You are not scared of HIV or pregnancy, and God is with you as you are f*cking. You can even be singing worship songs and glorifying God while knacking.

Bros , you no go kill me .loll . grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by updatechange(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Omo i see one tree for that background shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Alva2018: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2018
guy ur funny o
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by fortunechy(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2018
only in Zimbabwe.....
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by ManTiger(m): 12:52am On Apr 26, 2018
For those who like contemporary gospel, check https://www.reverbnation.com/japp7

StreetlyGospel... this guy too craze, he's not like every other gospel artiste you know.

I once spotted him ministering his song at parks towards east... he is more crazy and funny than Akpororo.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by frank41(m): 1:01am On Apr 26, 2018
kingchris30:
why lay so much emphasis on the sex as if is the sex that push the baby into well. they should blame them for leaving the well open like that, anybody can fall into it. even if she is not having sex and maybe praying, the baby will still fall inside.

Is that so sir.......For crying out the person in question is
Just a child who doesn't know his left hand from his right hand.Her (mother) sexual Orge/drive made her forget that the well was open and that she has a little kid to look after.
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by talk2percy(m): 1:18am On Apr 26, 2018
It's simple, the guy should produce another baby for the woman with his prick
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 26, 2018
PurplePatch:
angry
Looks More like a pot hole than a well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7027779_screenshot20180425215546_jpeg2ce264e3a623bb61a50057f51d183376

precisely.

that is extremely dangerous and extremely backward. the child could have fallen into out while the mother was cooking, washing or even sleeping.

the villagers are focusing on only one of the issues.

the more salient issue is will they sel off the well properly, or will they wait for the child of a 'virtous'woman to drown before they see the real problem?
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:40am On Apr 26, 2018
survivor1986:
Sex is evil. The first time my condom burst i didnt notice cos I was inexperienced & I had never done skin to skin. I just knew sha it was sweeter than normal. Na so I confidently fuckd like never b4, come even release full load of cum, only 4 me to come out and see that the condom had packed up to the base of my p*nis. I was scared like hell. It normally happens to everyone after your first unprotected sex. I began begging her let's go and do test o for HIV. This my babe now nor gree follow me make we go do test. She say she clean.

Bro am in this dilemma too for the past 3weeks now. Had sex with this particular lady which the condom split at the process. Have gone for HIV test too last week, negative. I was told to come back on the next 6weeks. Am scared like hell, and av been feeling sick too

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by chysam: 4:09am On Apr 26, 2018
ShyCypher:

Your mother must be proud of you.Each time she sees you she remembers your da ddys COCQ
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by jamjam1991(m): 4:14am On Apr 26, 2018
ShyCypher:

boss u Na professor of preekology
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by bamasite(m): 4:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
survivor1986:

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by godofuck231: 5:15am On Apr 26, 2018
mi24325:
Heeeeyaaa,meanwhile have been having problem with this my secretary
There's nothing here just, keeping you tight abreast
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by emperorblog(m): 5:17am On Apr 26, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
HOLE IN THE WALL www.emperorblog.com.ng/hole-in-the-wall-part-1/
THE HANDSOME DEVIL I KNOW www.emperorblog.com.ng/the-handsome-devil-i-know/
and lot more
Re: Zimbabwean Baby Falls Into A Pit & Drowns While Mother Enjoys Sex With Boyfriend by somude: 5:47am On Apr 26, 2018
The kind of Stories that comes from Bulawayo in Zimbabwe,,,, Sex! the nemesis of Bulawayo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.