Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo (38795 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson, Ama McBrown Step Out / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Ibibioesan(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
danie09:
Why is she struggling to compose sentences? Tot she's an undergraduate.
yes o. but I think it's joy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Donpresh95:
Where is the cee-c among the three girls abeg am lost
find ha go yaba
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by HeWrites(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Rubbish what about Nuella and the others?Is that all what you have to say?Juliet being with a younger man how is that your business and what is wrong in it?

Ok
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Skepticus: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
danie09:
Why is she struggling to compose sentences? Tot she's an undergraduate.

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Her wack diction, though.

But she speaks better than your presidiot-in-chief

But, her poor competence at composing a sentence is one of the requirements to make it in this shithole of a country.

She is better than most Nigerian graduates and Nairaland undergraduates, though.
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by KushLyon(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
UnknownT:
This BBN news will trend till the World Cup starts. Even during the World Cup, we will be getting some updates from the housemates ( people going to their instagram pages to copy their pictures and uploading it on nairaland)
grin I swear..... it's either ex BBNaija this or former BBNaija that...... I just weak
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by ManTiger(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2018
For those who like contemporary gospel, check https://www.reverbnation.com/japp7

StreetlyGospel... this guy too craze, he's not like every other gospel artiste you know.

I once spotted him ministering his song at parks towards east... he is more crazy and funny than Akpororo.
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by bimgo: 1:06am On Apr 26, 2018
ok
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Alva2018: 2:08am On Apr 26, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by freshdude99(m): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2018
What about Uti Nwachukwu? I thought dude was really rooting for her....
So unfair and callus coming from that bitter soul...

Uti Nwachukwu, u see ur life?
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by pocohantas(f): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Skepticus:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Her wack diction, though.

But she speaks better than your presidiot-in-chief

But, her poor competence at composing a sentence is one of the requirements to make it in this shithole of a country.

She is better than most Nigerian graduates and Nairaland undergraduates, though.

Better than who?
I don't even understand what she was trying to say.
All these IMSU girls sef! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Kinggnicole(f): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Will this make her bweast great again?

Uhhm... not sure

but it sure won't make your brain useful again.
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Kinggnicole(f): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2018
freshdude99:
What about Uti Nwachukwu? I thought dude was really rooting for her....
So unfair and callus coming from that bitter soul...

Uti Nwachukwu, u see ur life?

She acknowledged him.
@siruti is his instagram handle.
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by muchyblink(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Whenever she sounds that calm, she sounds so fake. The real her is the her we saw in BBhouse
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Fahrenhite(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Uhhm... not sure

but it sure won't make your brain useful again.

Ungrateful bweast Association spotted grin

Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by cheeyoma: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Will this make her bweast great again?

That picture brought tears to my eyes
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by CHARLOE(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
No mention of Uti, after all d campaign d guy did on sm? even when d hate on her was deafening after her verbal onslaught on tobi, or nobody told her?
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Better than who?
I don't even understand what she was trying to say.
All these IMSU girls sef! lipsrsealed

Others have said that all she did on the show with any drive or focus was get laid. Brazzers is calling.
Re: Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo by Fahrenhite(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
cheeyoma:

That picture brought tears to my eyes

The picture is classic grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / Davido To Be Sued For N7Million Dud Cheque For New Car (Photos) / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.