Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (54403 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by CadetFrancis: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice ass she got there. Good for doggy sttyle and toilet sex. Small body big engine have spoken
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by fortunechy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
toilet back side
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Orpe7(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
That position u take when teddy a rams u from behind grin
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Ambber(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
isn't she a choir leader again?
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by majatech(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Try to see her early in the morning without make up,then u will vom..............
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by RSVP: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Juell:
Yorubas are blessed, no matter how slim, they'll still have backside. grin

Especially Ibadan chick. shocked

DeR face no dey too fine but deR behind na DIE.

We die here. kiss
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by temiflex01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Obudupikin:
Looking for the back side.

You won't see it because you're used to ibo girls yam legs.
Yansh 24
Yam leg 38. grin grin grin
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Juell(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
yes we dey here tongue
Nice meeting a fellow architect, I tot I'll get to see a perspective of ur model
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Deltatoto: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
360metrosports:
It seems the birthday celebrations are not over for bambam.

After getting a surprise party by teddyA and his family in lagos on monday morning, it was off to Abuja for her official birthday party /product launch hosted by Famouspotatoes restaurant, on monday evening. She is a brand ambassador of the restaurant.

Quilox hosted her yesterday.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-bambam-flaunts-her-backside-at-this girl tooto go smell well well

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Deltatoto: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Deltatoto post=67048929][/quote]this girl Toto go smell well well
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by toye440: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Church girl

Is she not the same person that said "she made N25 million after selling her oil"

How come she dress like a common criminal
Wch church girl abeg, d one wey dem dey chrome for toilet.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by toye440: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
No doubt she no fine, but beauty is in d eye of d beholder. But d backside matter abeg liv am, even me self get backside pass her.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Kingzra1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Juell:
Yorubas are blessed, no matter how slim, they'll still have backside. grin
with highest rate of bleaching in Nigeria
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by litaninja(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Where the backside?
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oya back to business � �
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by emmykey0128(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
LMAO
Bantam:
See as she resemble Wall Gecko wey see insect for floor.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by koffsman(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2018
CriticMaestro:
They have taken the decency of a future mother
Not only mother but wife also God help us
Social media is killing Nigerians
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Abednegoomugwo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
360metrosports:
It seems the birthday celebrations are not over for bambam.

After getting a surprise party by teddyA and his family in lagos on monday morning, it was off to Abuja for her official birthday party /product launch hosted by Famouspotatoes restaurant, on monday evening. She is a brand ambassador of the restaurant.

Quilox hosted her yesterday.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-bambam-flaunts-her-backside-at-quilox/

This her ynash small e resemble razz calabar girl ynash. I sure say the shit wey go dey commot from am go dey smell worse pass ogiri and okpehi �����
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Coolbriz01(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
hoover420:
You guys should show me when you see it cos I ain't seeing nothing!
I can only see her big mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.