Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Shocking:mother Records Her 3-year-old Twin Boys Engaging In Homosexual Act - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking:mother Records Her 3-year-old Twin Boys Engaging In Homosexual Act (404 Views)

Enugu Records Her First 2 New Cases Of Covid-19 / Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) / SHOCKING!!! Twin Boys Found Dead, Inside Locked Fridge In Anambra State.[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:mother Records Her 3-year-old Twin Boys Engaging In Homosexual Act by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Emotions ran high in Ajah area of Lagos after
twin boys were caught in a homosexual act,
Tuesday.
The children, in a video clip that was prevented
from going viral by Lagos State Police
Command, were seen kissing and practising the act before their mother, Patience Ishua, who shot the clip.Ishua, thereafter, sent the video to her estranged husband, Emmanuel Ekanta, a businessman, who on his part,reported to the Police, in an apparent move to take custody of his children.
Vanguard gathered that the twins could have
been victims of the act long before it came to
limelight, as they were reported by their
teachers to be stooling blood. Disturbed by the video clip, the Commissioner of
Police, Lagos State Police Command, Imohimi
Edgal, led officials of the Child Protection Unit of
the Ministry of Youths and Social Development,
to 2, Olugbemiga Ladipo Street, Lekki, where
the children were taken from their mother, pending when investigation on how the
children mastered the act would be concluded. Before taking the children away, their mother
admitted to having shot the video but accused
her estranged husband of teaching the children
the act. According to her, “I shot the video clip and sent
it to him to see the damage he has done to the
children. He left me for an old woman. He
usually comes to pick the children but
whenever they return, they would be acting
strangely and be speaking vulgar words. At times, they would complain of pains in their
anus. “Their teacher even said they were stooling
blood. When I complained to him, he would not
listen. The first day I saw them doing it was
when I videoed them as evidence, my Pastor is
even aware of the case. “They have conducted deliverance on them. At
a point, I told him to stop taking my children to
his place because he has different people he
brought from Cameroun staying with him.” At a point, she burst into tears when it dawned
on her that her children would not be in her
custody for a while. She said: ”This is actually my fault because this guy is supposed to be my husband and this case should not have gone to the Police. I feel I have failed as a mother.” On his part, Ekanta, described Ishua’s claim as false, saying she never brought to his notice the act, except the video clip. He said: “I was so shocked seeing the clip because she did not even express any surprise
while taking the shot, nor scold them. We
separated barely a year because she was
extremely violent.”Edgal informed that the matter would be taken before the law court to determine the suitability for parenthood.

(1) (Reply)

Strange River Of Gravel/sand: No Water / 4 Secrets You Will Know After He Sleeps With You / Learn How To Start Bar Soap Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.