Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD (2762 Views)

Opera Shake And Win: Earn A Free Cash Prize Like A Phone, Money & Airtime / Best Gaming Phone Money Can Buy Right Now? / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
With the release of Huawei p20 pro, Huawei went a little further to release the mate RS Porsche design which is by far the best phone money can buy. Wow Huawei are really giving everything to revolutionalize the smartphone industry. This phone got everything. Some of the major specs are

P oled Qhd display (finally on a huawei phone)
245 or 512gb internal storage
6gb of RAM
3 camera set up, 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/1.7", OIS) + 20 MP B/W (f/1.6) + 8 MP (f/2.4), Leica optics, 3x optical zoom
Ip67 water resistant
2 fingerprint scanners. One at the back and one inside the display (first of it's kind )

Thot protection: this is my favorite feature. It's a feature that let u have 2 phones in one phone. Some will say it's like guest mode but this is way better than guest mode. With this feature u can use 2 different fingers to log into different accts. Like u can use ur right finger as ur main unlocking finger, and u want to give ur phone to a fried, no problem, use ur left finger to unlock it and the phone will go right into a different acct, all ur accts, photos, call log etc will be hidden. Dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84lxJkuwqGY

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by timwudz(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
cool
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Kmartt(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Cool phone!
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Magnacum(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
How much is it in buhari's naira

1 Like

Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Magnacum:
How much is it in buhari's naira

1,600 euros for 256gb version, 2,000 euros for 512gb version. So u are looking at over N700k for the entry level
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by tolexy007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
greenhulk:

1,600 euros for 256gb version, 2,000 euros for 512gb version. So u are looking at over N700k for the entry level

that is my two yes house rent..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
tolexy007:

that is my two yes house rent..

grin grin
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by blaizy: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
now this is what i call a flagship phone..

Finally huawei put oled qhd on a display...they were adamant that they love their fhd+ display ....i think because it is a limited edition maybe thats why the used qhd...

They said the reason why they didnt want to use qhd on their phones is because it drains battery...yeye huawei...but bigups to them...hope we see more beautiful phones as this one from them.....

Am impressed
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
blaizy:
now this is what i call a flagship phone..

Finally huawei put oled qhd on a display...they were adamant that they love their fhd+ display ....i think because it is a limited edition maybe thats why the used qhd...

They said the reason why they didnt want to use qhd on their phones is because it drains battery...yeye huawei...but bigups to them...hope we see more beautiful phones as this one from them.....

Am impressed

As in this phone is the ultimate phone. The only downside is that it's too expensive, but then it has to be. If it's affordable then it takes away the exclusiveness. This Iis a phone that u will own and know that nobody else in ur neighborhood owns it.
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Fxwarrior: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Have you used it before?
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by blaizy: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
greenhulk:

As in this phone is the ultimate phone. The only downside is that it's too expensive, but then it has to be. If it's affordable then it takes away the exclusiveness. This Iis a phone that u will own and know that nobody else in ur neighborhood owns it.

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Palmerbarry: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
I agree but it's too expensive .. Price is over $2500 (N900,000+)
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Palmerbarry:
I agree but it's too expensive .. Price is over $2500 (N900,000+)

It's not for everyone. Their flagship is the p20 pro, the mate RS Porsche design is an exclusive phone. But with this I am expecting Samsung to bring out something similar and bring the price lower to spice the competition.
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Palmerbarry: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
greenhulk:

It's not for everyone. Their flagship is the p20 pro, the mate RS Porsche design is an exclusive phone. But with this I am expecting Samsung to bring out something similar and bring the price lower to spice the competition.

I know it's an exclusive phone just like mate 10 porche, 9 Porsche, but what's so special about it that you can't find in any other phone? Kirin 970 chipset? QHD+, dual fingerprint scanner, Triple camera, build quality?
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Palmerbarry:

I know it's an exclusive phone just like mate 10 porche, 9 Porsche, but what's so special about it that you can't find in any other phone? Kirin 970 chipset? QHD+, dual fingerprint scanner, Triple camera, build quality?

That's the power of exclusivity. This phone is not worth more than $1,000 at most. But they liked the price so only rich people can afford it, that's why it is exclusive. What is so special about Bugatti Chiron that is sold for over $2 million when rolls Royce phantom 2018 that is the best luxiry car money can buy is sold for around $500,000 for the highest specd model.
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Palmerbarry: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
greenhulk:

That's the power of exclusivity. This phone is not worth more than $1,000 at most. But they liked the price so only rich people can afford it, that's why it is exclusive. What is so special about Bugatti Chiron that is sold for over $2 million when rolls Royce phantom 2018 that is the best luxiry car money can buy is sold for around $500,000 for the highest specd model.

Chiron is the world fastest car.
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Palmerbarry:

Chiron is the world fastest car.

No it's not. That award goes to Koenigsegg Agera RS. And talk about 0-60 that goes to Porsche 918 spider. Even Tesla model s 100D with ludicrous+ update does better 0-60 than the Chiron. And talk about quarter mile no car beats Dodge Challenger srt demon. That is an $85,000 car beasting a $2.5 million car.
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by blaizy: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
*Clears throat and pics mic*

After spending almost three hours reading abt huawei (have been enlighteened the more)...I know understand why huawei flagship phones are uite xpensive..am not advocating for them that it is a good thing but there is HONOR

yh HONOr

HONOR is a independently running sub brand of Huawei technologies ltd (the parent company)..note this is different from huawei electronics limited (is a sub company like honor under huawei tech ltd...they deal in phones and electronic stuff )...so honor and huawei elec ltd are like brothers...

HONOR focuses on rivaling xiaomi in making low end - relatively cheap high end phones....they released honor 10 which is their latest flagship phone (6gb ram and 64 gb rom with kirin 970 for around $450-500)...thats cheap and nice.....

So ya huawei elect ltd makes the expensive flagship phones (the p and mate series)....while honor makes the relatively more affordable ones (the honor 1 2 3 4 5 7x 7 8 9 nova series etc)...btw the honor v9 has qhd display....the honor series even come with imhouse kirin chipsets

So ya the long story is...if huawei flagship phones are too expensive (which they are)....the honor series are there and they are quite affordable.....

cheesy....huawei just dey burst my head dis night walai.......

I also read that they usually roll in their new chipsets on their mate series befre they put it on the p series the next year...the kirin 980 is already in works....the mate 20 is gonna be mad...cheesy

BTW...leaked antutu score of the mate 20 shows over 310,000...thats so crazzy...like...the kirin 980 is gonna be crazyy... Like mad.... Its goinna rival the snnapdragon 845...kirin chipset are really good....

*drops mic*
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by Palmerbarry: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
greenhulk:

No it's not. That award goes to Koenigsegg Agera RS. And talk about 0-60 that goes to Porsche 918 spider. Even Tesla model s 100D with ludicrous+ update does better 0-60 than the Chiron. And talk about quarter mile no car beats Dodge Challenger srt demon. That is an $85,000 car beasting a $2.5 million car.
I don't have to argue about something I know little about. I'm not into automobiles but I watched how Tesla Model s beats Porsche 918 spider two months ago on YouTube. There were lots of supercars racing excluding Lamborghini and Bugatti. Model s won the race.

P.S I rarely ask tech questions from Google but look what I got:
These are the top 5 fastest cars
1. Hennessey Venom F5
2. Bugatti Chiron
3. Koenigsegg Agera RS
4. Koenigsegg Agera One
5. Hennessey Venom GT

Lamborghini boasted about their Centenario being the fastest cool..that was 2 months ago
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by lereinter(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2018
greenhulk:

na only u dem born

sportscar pro i doff my hat
Re: Huawei Mate RS Is The Best Phone Money Can Buy. PERIOD by ddjay: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Seun beta upgrade, na d phone u suppose use bdat.but i see u dey use bold 6, ... na wao

(1) (Reply)

Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating / Just In: Android 11 Plublic Beta Is Finally Here -top 5 Features! / A Family Lives In A House Worth 478 Million US Dollars, Has 700 Cars And 8 Airpl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.