Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week (1995 Views)

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / 2019: Buhari May Lose In Kogi - Faleke / 2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by nairalandfreak(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/150316-Muhammadu-Buhari.jpg[/img]
President Muhammadu Buhari

The Nigerian Senate has suspended the motion on impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari till next week.

The senate has referred to its Judiciary committee for LEGAL ADVISE the motion for impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari earlier moved by Senator Urhoghide due to payment for payment of $496mn for purchase of Tucano jets without National Assembly approval.

Edo South lawmaker, Senator Matthew Urhoghide had moved a motion for the impeachment of President Buhari, Urhoghide is calling for invocation of Section 143 of 1999 Constitution which gives the NASS power to impeach the president.

The motion was seconded by Chukwuka Utazi spoke in support of the move.

“This is an impeachable offence,” an obviously angry Mr Utazi, said.

SOURCE: https://www./2018/04/26/president-buhari-may-impeached-next-week/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Blackfire(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Walahi if u try it....
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Otapipia: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Can't wait please.
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by AngryRebel: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blackfire:
Walahi if u try it....

Will heavens fall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Richardpossible: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
I pray it work out... I cnt wait to see d dullard back to his farmland with his fellow cows

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Blackfire(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
Will heavens fall?

The ones that had been falling is what?

Illiterate southerner.
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by chosengocap: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Co-chairing a dinner with Bill Gates
to discuss issues with Ministers of Finance from Georgia,
Indonesia, Pakistan, Ghana, Angola, Kenya, Bangladesh,
and Sudan on the sidelines of the World Bank-IMF spring
meetings in Washington.
Where is Kemi? Impeach the dullard!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Donpresh95(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
I hate buhari but Senate, UNA MUMU NEVER DO

why won't you just do it and stop talking too much
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Almaiga: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Opp stop chest beating. No body can impeach PMB. cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by danny56: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please I can't wait for that... If the impeachment of BUHARI works, it's a double solution for Nigerians all in one package....

(1) Nigerians will be happy and will ultimately improve the quality their living.

(2)Watch how fast the killer herdsmen will disappear because their leader is no more.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Kutis2030(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
it can never happened.
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Kutis2030(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
danny56:
Please I can't wait for that...
bros zero ur mind buhari will finish is tenure
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by binsanni(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
oya let's heat the nail on the head sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by SalamRushdie: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
We the Nigerian people support any impeachment of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by AngryRebel: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blackfire:

The ones that had been falling is what?

Illiterate southerner.
U see how stuiipid u are?how does the question I asked u,made me an illiterate? Just look at this cow from the north! A barbaric north whereby 99% are born fools n never visited the four walls of a University.
Keep having a filled day while it last...TIME WILL TELL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by MistadeRegal(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry
All of them that are under spell...Like they have a miracle worker to replace him. Abegi!
NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Mcphamous(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
go impeach am naa fool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by linuxuser(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Donpresh95:
I hate buhari but Senate, UNA MUMU NEVER DO

why won't you just do it and stop talking too much

Impeachment takes a process. It just wont happen over night. I doubt if the legislators will do it. If its about sharing money then it may or will happen suddenly. But following due process, it will certainly be truncated along the way. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Deputy1111(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
MistadeRegal:
angry
All of them that are under spell...Like they have a miracle worker to replace him. Abegi!
NEXT!!!

Don't mind them.. ..let them produce their own messiah. ..idiot people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by acenazt: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
So the tucano jets are for his consumption abi. Oya Impeach him ojere
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Deputy1111(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Richardpossible:
I pray it work out... I cnt wait to see d dullard back to his farmland with his fellow cows

Sebi u have already made man who will fill d post abi? or I call it angel from heaven.. ...see you.
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by harjorlarh(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
impeach buhari,and Nigeria becomes another Syria
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by blackfase(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
U see how stuiipid u are?how does the question I asked u,made me an illiterate? Just look at this cow from the north! A barbaric north whereby 99% are born fools n never visited the four walls of a University.
Keep having a filled day while it last...TIME WILL TELL!

Don't mind d gambori cow....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by blackfase(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
harjorlarh:
impeach buhari,and Nigeria becomes another Syria

Nothing will happen. Its gonna simply be good riddance to nasty rubbish...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by KenOne: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg this senate should go and sit down and stop playing to the gallery always venturing into what you can not achieve just to raise people's hope or make us believe this 8th senate is working and not rubber stamp. Impeaching a Nigerian president is nearly impossible, you couldn't succeed with election re-odering that is easy to achieve and you are shouting impeachment. For you to impeach the president you must have the DSS, Army, Police, Chief judge and 2/3 of the NASS. The day you'll seat the president will withdraw security from National assembly and flood the place with tugs that is why you need security on your side before you can impeach the president. Ordinary Omo-Agege stepped down security in national assembly to pave way for his only 6 boys to invade you people not to take of a president chief of arm forces and with governors, ministers and cabals as loyalist and foot soldiers. This senate should be serious for once.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by OlujobaSamuel: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
KenOne:
Abeg this senate should go and sit down and stop playing to the gallery always venturing into what you can not achieve just to raise people's hope or make us believe this 8th senate is working and not rubber stamp. Impeaching a Nigerian president is nearly impossible, you couldn't succeed with election re-odering that is easy to achieve and you are shouting impeachment. For you to impeach the president you must have the DSS, Army, Police, Chief judge and 2/3 of the NASS. The day you'll seat the president will withdraw security from National assembly and flood the place with tugs that is why you need security on your side before you can impeach the president. Ordinary Omo-Agege stepped down security in national assembly to pave way for his only 6 boys to invade you people not to take of a president chief of arm forces and with governors, ministers and cabals as loyalist and foot soldiers. This senate should be serious for once.
leave dem make dem dey enjoy the show jare, a nigeria presido or vice cant be impeached in this present day nigeria, I cant say of tomorrow oo, but not this current one. The process is one that is so difficult unlike the governor that you can finish the process in hours, the constitution even stated 14days for the president to even respond to the panel, and the panel must declare him guilty before the house can vote for removal.
The process might take upto 3weeks or 4, can Nass sustain the momentum for such a long period?
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by harjorlarh(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
blackfase:
hio

Nothing will happen. Its gonna simply be good riddance to nasty rubbish...

lol u are funny for thinking buhari is an honourable statesman,even if he wants to step aside,the cabals behind him will unleash mayhem,not to talk of the murdering Fulani jahrdists in the north

1 Like

Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by laribari(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
useless senators!! If dem share the money they won't complain, at least buhari bought it on behalf of the Nigerian Army. When i first heard it, i thought buhari bought a private jet for himself which would have made me disappointed than things are already but discovering it was those super tucano jets he bought for our military and national defense, i just knew these senators are fools and thieves. what is driving the decision for this so called impeachment? Some of these thieves are angry he didn't share the money.

I remember Nigeria going to rent a jet bomber from south Africa under Goodluck's regime becos we needed to bombard boko haram. Jonathan rented 3 bombers and do you know how much that would be in US Dollars? Should we keep renting and wasting money? So what's wrong in buy the much trending tucano jets? Every country is just buying this trending super jet owned by a brazilian company. Below is the list of countries apart from Nigeria that have the super Tucano Jet A-29.

Afghanistan, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Honduras, Indonesia, Philippines,
United States, Guatemala, Lebanon, Libya, Mpzambique, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Sweden, Thailand, UAE,Angola, burkina Faso
Ghana, Mali, Senegal, Mauritania.

In Africa the qty is as follows.

GHANA = 5 AIRCRAFTS
SENEGAL = 3
MAURITANIA = 4
MALI = 6
BURKINA FASO = 3
ANGOLA = 6
NIGERIA AIR FORCE = 12

International
Afghanistan = 26
Brazil = 95
chile = 18
Colombia = 25
Ecuador = 18
Dominican rep = 8
Honduras = 2
Indonesia = 16
Lebanon = 2
Philipines = 6
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (they are the ones selling it to every other country as the home of the tucano is in the USA. It is based and made in florida, though by a brazilian owned company but the PENTAGON is in-charge of its sale). so America have it plenty at their disposal.

Obviously, other world powers that do not have the Tucano have other deadly flyers that can rival the Tucano, russia, china, france and Britain especially. For instance, USA has loads of different jets and that was one they used in the second world war (THE GAME CHANGER), only the USA has it. It has been withdrawn and will only come out when the tough gets going according to history. The USA F-22 RAPTOR will provide air dominance for the next 40 yrs. The raptor is said to be faster than the speed of sound.The USA blackbird is another super fast and long distance bombarder.

We bought Tucano dem nor let us hear word. was it not an idiot that was eating soldiers money, meanwhile the poor guys were dying on the frontline becos no proper weapon.

WHAT IS WRONG IF WE HAVE THEM? SHOULD OUR ARMY CONTINUED TO BE RIDICULED? At least the money was accountable for that they were used to by Jets and not swallowed by a dragon. See the countries who already have the Tucano before us, most of them are not even half as wealthy as we are as a nation.
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
No Nigerian President can ever be impeached.

You want to impeach a Northerner when the majority in the house are northerners. You think they will allow power to pass to the hands of a southerner just like that? Dreamers. Keep dreaming.
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by globexpo: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
If National Assembly do not proof her worth Buhari will chop them like popcorn
Re: President Buhari May Be Impeached Next Week by MightySparrow: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:
No Nigerian President can ever be impeached.

You want to impeach a Northerner when the majority in the house are northerners. You think they will allow power to pass to the hands of a southerner just like that? Dreamers. Keep dreaming.
No Nigerian president can be easily impeached by the provision of the constitution. The procedure is too complex and almost impossible. These 'legistathieves' are nothing but clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PMB And His Lazy Cabinets Disgraces Nigeria In USA ~ Photo / Ipob Lagos Tanker Explosion: Believe Sarrki At Your Own Peril / Breaking News : We’ll Dismantle Your Rigging Machine – PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.