Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,155 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? (2388 Views)

Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Exams. Share Your Experience. / Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by ProvsD(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Please does anyone of you have past questions for African Charity exams or any clue as to how the online quiz is all about?
Please kindly help a brother. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by okpak2ochuko(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
I need too o,, pls okpakoo2@gmail.com,,

1 Like

Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by Adeniyi17(m): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2018
!!!
Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by snowhrt: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
hello i also need the past question to... For all of you that was tested by african charity add me up on facebook ifeoluwa samuel odofin and u can email samuelodofin0@gmail.com let connect
Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by principal960: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2018
thats true oo, i also need the past question, moreover how do i do the quiz on-line. help me too. mutiushittuolamide919@gmail.com
Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by Jeremy123(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2018
please I need it too jeremiah.anyira@gmail.com
Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by Remlaugh: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2018
pls i need at felixadeyeye2@gmail.com
Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by Tobi4Jesus(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
I also need it.

olabiyitobidavid@gmail.com
Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by Hadeehart101(f): 11:22am On May 03, 2018
Please who got a message to attempt the quiz that looks like this?

Who else has been able to attempt the quiz 'cause I keep getting "quiz is not available" when I login.

Re: Please Can You Help With Past Questions For African Charity Scholarship Exams? by Harrykresh: 9:31am On May 05, 2018
If you are shortlisted or a beneficiary of AFRICAN CHARITY SCHOLARSHIP, then copy the link in the below picture to join the whatsapp group or message 08132720347 to add you.

(1) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Bought A £15000 [7million Naira] Roitweiller / Top 5 Montessori Schools In Lagos / Nairalanders Ignore Poly Jamb Posts, Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.