Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Vasquez: Ribery Plays Like A 25-year-old - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vasquez: Ribery Plays Like A 25-year-old (626 Views)

Franck Ribery Faces Ban For Pushing Referee After Serie A Match (Photos) / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Franck Ribery In Tears At Bayern Munich Ace Rafinha's Goodbye Farewell (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vasquez: Ribery Plays Like A 25-year-old by Sportxclusive: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
The Real Madrid winger has described playing against Bayern star Frank Ribery as ‘intense’ and claims ‘he plays like a 25-year-old’.

Lucas Vasquez was moved to right back following the injury to Dani Carvajal and had a torrid time keeping the Frenchman at bay in the 2-1 victory at the Allianz Arena.

“I don’t mind where I play and playing in that position is a lot easier with the assistance of my teammates,” Vazquez told reporters, as cited by Marca.

“Ribery is a fantastic player and even though he is 35, he plays like a 25-year-old and it is an intense experience to face that, but my teammates helped.

“It was a complicated game and they made things very difficult for us but we played very well too and it is a positive result.

“The second goal was all about Marco’s (Asensio) finish – he has shown us for a long time what a fantastic talent he is.”

Real’s left back Marcelo, equalized with a spectacular volley just before halftime after Joshua Kimmich had opened the scoring for the home side before substitute Marco Asensio dinked finish claimed a vital away victory.
READ MORE:http://sportxclusive.com/2018/04/26/vasquez-ribery-plays-like-a-25-year-old/

Re: Vasquez: Ribery Plays Like A 25-year-old by vizboy(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2018
That guy is a wonderful player

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Liverpool Who Will Carried The Day. / Kudos To Zinadane Zidane / Kudos To Zinadane Zidane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.