Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Corper's Side Hustle - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper's Side Hustle (1134 Views)

Need To Learn New Skills& Boost CV? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. / Earn Big With A Side Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Side Hustle by GlamzDior: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello fellow patriots;

I believe we are all enjoying our stay at camp... It is a lovely experience though seems stressful with the early morning biggle coupled with the fact that you are always jogging..lolz

Moreover, as we are still at camp, I would love us to look at other ways of making income at the side as 19,800 and whatever your PPA would pay you won't be enough...

Have you heard of ORIFLAME

ORIFLAME is a company built on dreams. 2 brothers started it who had a dream to create an opportunity that empowers others to fulfill their dreams at Sweden in 1967...

Our products are Cosmetics, Fragrance and Skin care and have been tested and proven to be good to the skin...

You can make lots of money from this depending on how smart you work even from the comfort of your home without so much stress...

Below are some photos of some members who have benefited.. This year we had a conference at Tokyo-Japan all expense paid by the company...

there are lots and lots of things you will learn and benefit from this company..

If you are interested please whatsapp on 08060968914

Re: Corper's Side Hustle by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
I woukd like to start

1 Like

Re: Corper's Side Hustle by GlamzDior: 11:58am On May 04, 2018
Please send me a message on whatsapp on 08060968914

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course To Begin In August 27, 2018 / Official NYSC Call Up Letter Sample - The Picture And Vital Details / See What They Caught This Corper Doing At Camp This Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.