Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton (20034 Views)

Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / Wild Reactions As Boy Builds Solar Powered Motorbike (Photo, Video) / Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Rachelsblog(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
This have got to be the funniest video i have watched since this year, Couple with the fact that today is my birthday, it totally made my day, A little boy running for a relay race, was given a baton to continue but rather than running forward, he took it backwards, the funniest part was that he was so fast, even the House master could not catch up with him, And then i nearly laughed out my intestine, Someone even said it depicts the state of Nigeria. I've watched it over and over again, just can't get tired, watch below!

Meanwhile today is my birthday, anyone up for gifts? lol.
see below!

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMbpVEZo8E

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/lol-hilarious-moment-little-boy-runs.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by skubido(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Smile

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by israelboy1(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Nigeria presently ....

While the small boy will put all blames on others...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Hungarriman: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by obainojazz(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
undecided
Can be likened to Nigeria, the only difference being Nigeria takes one step forward and two steps back.
grin We had calm yaradua, then bad Jonathan and worse Bubu

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by ipobarecriminals: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
wink smiley cheesy cool grin grin grin grin obasanjo give the baton to Jonathan. Jonathan run and handover to PA ibu. only for PA ibu to "ruin" the system backwards.Apology to all PA bubu loyalists. Nah joke we dey.may God help our economy sha

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Is That Boy By Any Chance Related To Buhari.

Because That's How Buhari Operate

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Vicintonsh(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
That's Buhari after Johnathan handed power over to him grin grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Jh0wsef(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Let me explain it. the bigger one is Jonathan's government. Small boy is buhari's... Jonathan came far. But buhari has dragged us back farther.. And that is FFK trying to run after buhari but seems effortless.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by johnnyvid(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
that's the state of this nation. Gej was doing great in our economy sector, but the clueless buhari brought it down to standstill. well my pvc will do the needful. enough of dictatorship in this country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by chibike69: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
lol

buhari is a mad cow
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Sanemind(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
APC at work grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by nelsonebby(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Saw it yesterday.
Also cried while laughing grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by ruggedmallaam(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
One of the greatest mistakes that Buhari made that will cost him for a very long time is allowing saraki to emerge as the senate president.this man is an enemy that doesn't pretend.at least buhari would have selected his own candidate(a member of progressives),who knows, he might luckily emerge as the president. But no, he wanted to to practice a true democracy.a system i and you know it will never work in this. Now these enemies are attacking from right, back, front, and centre just to accomplish an evil task.but they will fail

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
today is ur bday, abeg who u be
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Anticqz: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
c
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by overhypedsteve(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Xnn
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by overhypedsteve(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper.

To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Amazondepth(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
This boy must be Buhari nephew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by seunlayi(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
[size=18pt] A typical example of our present leadership, Apc, see ya life
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by NinaArsenal(f): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
That's how God will confuse my enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Liftedhands(f): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Very funny cheesy

Bubu syndrome of going backwards when others are going forward embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by ijebuloaded(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
That Man sef no fit run catch the boy.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Jethrolite(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
That last boy is Buhari, listened to the commentary on the edited version yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by magiki(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Am still laughing over here

Funny tho
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by Handsomebeing(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Just a perfect examples of what APC and Buhari is doing to Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by ascek(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
That's the state of the Nation

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by ubanett(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
That boy made my day yesterday on FB
Re: Hilarious Relay Race Video As Boy Runs Back To The Start After Getting A Baton by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
That boy is Buhari. Nothing more, nothing less angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Class In The University: Is It Hard? / JAMB Reduces UTME Exam Hours / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.