Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks (25079 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by hrykanu231(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diickrider:
Will the igbos agree with him? I don't think so. To them any killings is done by Fulanis because of their hatred for Buhari. God forgive igbos

You are s.tupid, infact you are completely insane. The fulani's have owned up to countless attacks especially in the Benue Valley(their Chairman Glolo once claimed that the killings was as a result of their loss of over a thousand cattles). Then you come here and follow the old phool to say these senseless killings is done by ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by tungamaje: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
He's the 1 dat responsible for d killing

hold him tight, mayb he has sumtin to say more

The name on that church signboard is really amusing: Run for your life International Church
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by shekauvsbuhari: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diickrider:
Will the igbos agree with him? I don't think so. To them any killings is done by Fulanis because of their hatred for Buhari. God forgive igbos
you think from ur anus? Maybe U just hate de igbos for nothing. What igbos think is irrelevant. The important thing is to stop de killing n killers and that is the job of de president n his security chiefs for crying out loud.,

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Newpride(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
This can be true.

But the problem is that Fulani herdsmen have taken responsibility for the killings according to their speech.

Worst is the northern Muslims and the fulanis are about the killings because it affects mostly Christians. Sam mistake they made during the start of Boko haram thinking they are helping them to depopulate the Christians in the north.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by tungamaje: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018

The name on that church signboard is really amusing: Run for your life International Chapel. Benue people should indeed run for their lives

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by ZZ22: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diickrider:
senseless post. Why has your Fulani president refused to deploy the military there in full force considering how people of Benue are killed daily?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by MKO4ever(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
aguiyi2:
Any reasonable person will know that the herdsmen killing has been hijacked by fifth columnists.My worry is that the grandpa in Abuja has this I don't care attitude towards it.

Very correct!!!
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Follygunners: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Igbos and stupidity na like 5 & 6 grin grin

lzaa, immhotep

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by 7lives: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
ottohan:
Only the ignorant ones will blame herdsmen...

D pple dat murdered the two catholic priests were caught and d funniest thing is dat dey are all indigenes of Benue..

It has been discovered dat Governor Ortom has been sending murderes to his own pple to make it look as if its fulani herdsmen, so as to divert attention from d fact that he has not been paying salaries and also gather pity from his pple and be voted for 2nd Term..
Its an open secret, and we all know that..
grin

I seriously hope that this is NOT true.
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Came4apost(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
ottohan:

D pple dat murdered the two catholic priests were caught and d funniest thing is dat dey are all indigenes of Benue..

It has been discovered dat Governor Ortom has been sending murderes to his own pple to make it look as if its fulani herdsmen, so as to divert attention from d fact that he has not been paying salaries and also gather pity from his pple and be voted for 2nd Term..
grin

Hmmm is there any sense in this ... ?? You self ask yourself this question ... did they tell you that the governor is an isis member ?? Well I know a lot of people like you who human life means nothing to them but in Nigeria ... many people have no dreams

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by RisingWars: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are members of ISIL. Boko Haram are members of ISIL. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Kaziar: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Its very funny that a lot of Nigerians remember what different career politicians say about those responsible for the killings but can't tell you what the DSS responsible for internal security say about it.
And hope you all know Chad and Niger both countries that share borders with Nigeria also share extensive borderlines with Libya whose current instability has led to very porous regional borders. To say there is an influx of sophisticated weapons and jihadists into the nation via porous borders is an understatement, securing our borders and regulating the movements of people as regards our country and the sub region is the first and most important step in securing the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by naijaking1: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
KEVIND:
So what is PMB waiting for? Declare war on them immediately. I thought PMB said they are our brothers and they should be accommodated. Different narrative everyday and people are dying in their hundreds. I tire for this country!

Listen to PMB very well, and you will know who's behind the Benue killings.

A chief security officer whose people are killed daily doesn't say such things.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by SirBunky85(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
emmalezy:

Doyin Okupe, a former aide to former president Goodluck Jonathan has absolved herdsmen of any wrong doing in the gruesome and countless killings going on in some parts of the country.

Okupe, in a Facebook post declared that the terrorist group, Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), are responsible for the killings in Nigeria.

He also revealed that arming of local vigilante and backing of the police or Army is the only solution to end the killings.

Okupe wrote, “For God’s sake, Benue killings not by herdsmen. These are ISIS terrorists.

“Armed local vigilante backed by police or army is the solution.

DAILY POST recalls that Rev Fathers Gor Joseph and Felix were on Tuesday killed after suspected herdsmen attacked the village.

Again, no fewer than 20 persons were reportedly killed and several persons declared missing after herdsmen attacked Tse Agudu in Mbawa Council Ward, Guma LGA Area of Benue State.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/26/benue-killings-doyin-okupe-says-herdsmen-not-responsible-for-attacks/

e fit be true o but we politicize everything in dis country.a thorough investigation needs to b carried out based on this allegation from okupe
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by ud4u: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
By whoever is not the issue but urgent solution
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by alezzy13: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
ottohan:

grin

Absolute, nonsensical trash.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by anytexy: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
shankara7:
Wetin this one dey talk?
That one dey yarn upata. I hope he has evidence when ask to provide.
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by debolayinka(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
After shifting the blame for these killings from one person to another, I too choose to blame who I think is responsible.

That's Muhammed!

Think in the spirit before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Jalaw: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
idiot
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by obailala(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Miyetti Allah guys have never denied it that their members are responsible; instead whenever the issue is raised, they simply give dirty excuses about how stolen/murdered cows or anti-grazing law or retaliatory attacks is the reason behind the mayhem.

Enough of these excuses being made for these guys; those responsible for the massacres are Fulanis from Nigeria and it will take the Fulanis themselves to stop the crisis before it turns to a full blown civil war by Nigerians against Fulanis.
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
http://www.punchng.com/defence-minister-blames-herdsmen-killings-on-anti-grazing-law-route-blockage/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/03/benue-killings-igp-blames-anti-grazing-law/

You Buhari supporters are going gradually insane I swear, you are starting to lack human feelings

Kaziar:
Its very funny that a lot of Nigerians remember what different career politicians say about those responsible for the killings but can't tell you what the DSS responsible for internal security say about it.
And hope you all know Chad and Niger both countries that share borders with Nigeria also share extensive borderlines with Libya whose current instability has led to very porous regional borders. To say there is an influx of sophisticated weapons and jihadists into the nation via porous borders is an understatement, securing our borders and regulating the movements of people as regards our country and the sub region is the first and most important step in securing the Nation.
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
dadavivo:
Everybody wan dey talk this days. Enough of this madness, Fulanis are the one killing.

This stupid pervert I hope he has finally sucked Tboss breast, since he was admiring it last year.

Maybe you should click on to this link for an eye opening update on this matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/4457420/foreigners-heading-benue-cause-havoc
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by quincee88(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
WOW, WHAT A REVELATION!! LESSONS: (1) DOYIN AND CO KNOW THE PEPERTUATORS OF THESE HEINOUS CRIMES GOING ON IN THIS NATION DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY (2)THE FG AND THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS KNOW THEM TOO (3)FAILURE TO ACT BY FG IS VERY DELIBERATE COS THEY KNOW HOW TO END THE GAME (4)CITIZENS SHOULD DEFEND THEMSELVES COS THE GOVERNMENT DON'T GIVE A DAMN
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bustincole:

This picture is disturbing. Are these ur fantasies and thoughts? I wonder what goes on in ur mind.
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Isil or Fulani herdsmen should not even dream of coming near my village-Modakeke. We will show you what we are capable of. This is not chest-beating; just check the fact.
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Tunami(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
ottohan:

grin
bro just be calm, can you just sit in a cool and quiet place and read the nonsense you just wrote.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
kenyguy:
Doubt if they are herdsmen

Na Fulani jihadists
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by MTKbudapest(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
toluxa1:
From Fulani herdsmen to Niger Mercenaries to Libyan armed groups from Gaddafi, now to ISIS. We are under attack daily and we don't even know by who? I weep for my country!

https://www.nairaland.com/4471228/brand-new-samsung-s9-selling

I weep for you weeping for a shithole
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
ottohan:

grin

Typical zombie lying as usual.
Lie Muhammad is your role model
Re: Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks by Xisnin(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
ottohan:

grin
What is so funny about the killings?
Dullard everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / Adamu Garba Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.