Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos (1316 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Man Sells His 6-week-old Twins Children For N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos by faceoftheworld(f): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
A woman, Patience Isua, has lost custody of her 3 years old twin boys for allegedly videoing them making love.

She was said to have sent the video recording to the twins father, Emmanuel Ikanta, who took the clip to the police. The children were taken from her to Olugbemiga Ladipo, Ado residence in Ajah, Lagos, on Tuesday night by police commissioner Imohimi Edgal and some officials of the ministry of women Affairs.

According to Isua, she recorded and sent the clip to her estranged husband so that he would take her seriously. She said she usually tell him that the children usually behave strangely whenever they returned from his place. Their father, she claimed, would hang up on her after saying"and so? Isua said Ikanta left her last year,adding that he is cohabiting with a woman,who she alleged is corrupting her kids..

She said:Somebody trained my boys to practice such devilish act. This is an abuse. Before i saw them and videoed it, I had told their father that whenever they came back from his house they usually complained of pain. There were signs before it got to the stage. Most times they come back stooling blood or complaining of pains in their anus. I called his attention to it but he didn't listen. This is what has been killing me silently.

I told him his children would come back from where he takes them to and they would sit on the chair and start saying mummy,daddy kiss. So,when i saw them that day, i had to video and send to him so that he would see the damage he was causing to our kids.. I know they picked up the habit where he usually took them to, because in my house, they do not have access to television and they do not go out.

Asked the action she took after she was her kids practicing homosexuality,Isua said she took them for deliverance and also told her pastor,who prayed for them. Ikanta, however,denied the allegations.

Addressing the couple, Edgal said: "There is going to be a joint investigation between the police gender unit and the ministry. We want to know where they picked up this kind of homosexual act."

Re: Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos by scarrramenga: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm sure she is an afonja
Re: Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos by thesicilian: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why did they take the children away from her? From her story above, the man is more to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos by MikeBetty(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Why did they take the children away from her? From her story above, the man is more to be blamed.
Dont Draw Your Conclusion So Quick. This Is A Story With 3 Parties. The Father, The Ex~wife And The Children. (1) Who Knows The Father Might Be Having Sex With His Girlfriend In The Presence Of The Children. (2) The Ex Wife May Stage Manage That Act To Accuse The Ex husband And His Girlfriend And To Deprive Him Access To The Children. (3) The Children Could Learn It From The Father Or The Mother. Note: The Onus Of Prove Lies On The Children. The Investigator Should Concentrate On The Children. He/she Should Learn What Those Children Like Mostly, Provide It For Them, Play The Video To Them, Then Ask Them Little Question And The Truth Will Easily Come Out.

2 Likes

Re: Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
MikeBetty:
Dont Draw Your Conclusion So Quick. This Is A Story With 3 Parties. The Father, The Ex~wife And The Children. (1) Who Knows The Father Might Be Having Sex With His Girlfriend In The Presence Of The Children. (2) The Ex Wife May Stage Manage That Act To Accuse The Ex husband And His Girlfriend And To Deprive Him Access To The Children. (3) The Children Could Learn It From The Father Or The Mother. Note: The Onus Of Prove Lies On The Children. The Investigator Should Concentrate On The Children. He/she Should Learn What Those Children Like Mostly, Provide It For Them, Play The Video To Them, Then Ask Them Little Questioning And The Truth Will Easily Come Out.
You'd be a good addition to the Nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Mom Videos Her 3yrs Old Twins Boys Having Sex In Lagos by MikeBetty(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
thesicilian:
You'd be a good addition to the Nigerian police force.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Offa Bank Robbery Gang Leader / VIDEO Nigerian Pastor Caught Leading A Yahooze Cult In Malaysia / Miniso Is A Real Modern Days Slavery Using Our Youth To Trade There Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.