Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tragedy As Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi State University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy As Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi State University (1214 Views)

Tragedy As Dangote Truck Kills Man / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / Tragedy As Power Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Benin(see The Video Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi State University by bosah360: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tragedy: As Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi State University, Ishieke Campus

It is a black Friday in Ebsu, Ishieke campus as a man was seen hanging lifeless at Ishieke bridge.

According to our source, the deceased man was the husband to the popular food vendor known as Ntachi, who is a jovial woman and seems to attract her customers to her shop by her friendly nature.

She was seen this morning crying helplessly like she was never this jovial person. And it was a sight to behold as the man hung on the tree.

As comments were dropping, many people were now wondering why on earth would a man chose to take away his life despite the fact that it is well known that things as difficult in the nation but it shouldn't be a justification to him committing suicide.

As at the time of filing this report, we are yet to get the full details on why the man took away his life.

We the entire team at ebsustudents commiserate with NTACHI on the bad omen.

https://www.ebsustudents.com/tragedy-as-man-commits-suicide-in-ebonyi-state-university-ishieke-campus/

Re: Tragedy As Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi State University by greatnaija01: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
SUICIDE is a SIN against all creation.... it is simply the MURDER OF HOPE.

I pray God forgives him.
Re: Tragedy As Man Commits Suicide In Ebonyi State University by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
The situation of this country reach to contemplate suicide, I swear.

Na self control and hope for the future dey keep majority of us. The man was very selfish to do so anyway. No RIP from me.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please! I Need Directions From Mile 2 To Civic Center / Nairaswitch Please Pay My Money / Please Whats The Meaning Of This Yoruba Word 'Agbelepota' In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.