Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos (540 Views)

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos by metroblogger: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Curvy actress Moyo Lawal has put her booty on display in new photos shared on her IG page.

The actress also noted that her booty in the photo is infact not how it looks in real life as they appear to be flat there.

Can you tell that, am no longer afraid to share parts of me that are not scripted �.??……….. #ML. …… p.s the real Moyo is pretty boring , yes??�� and she never wears makeup��

http://www.metronaija.ng/moyo-lawal-flaunts-her-huge-behind-in-new-photos/

cc:lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos by MrGist: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos by Solidkay(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
I hope arsenal wins tonight's match.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Anything About Semi-nude Photo Of Me And Alex - Tobi / Why Do The Muslims Threaten Famous Celebrities Over Little Issues? / We Didn’t Control Nina During Interview - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.