Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free (5508 Views)

Is It True That Elon Musk Is Paying People For Every Retweet? / Jesus, So Amazon Bounty Has Been Paying People / Download My New Business App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by olatpic(m): 11:06pm On May 05, 2018
Send me demo and login details.
ola_tpic@yahoo.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by 1stargeneral: 4:31pm On May 07, 2018
peoplechoice:

please check your spam folder if you did not see it in your inbox.

can you please resend it. I saw nothing.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by obanro(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2018
Upload your Mobile App to Google Store for just 1k and get tons of download from all over the world.

Check my signature for more details.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Mariammi(f): 7:36pm On May 07, 2018
Ejinaturalskincare@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by extroveee(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2018
[i][/i]
ChiefOlabowla:
olabowla97@gmail.com
extroveee11@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by extroveee(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2018
peoplechoice:

details sent just refer to your email. asap
extroveee11@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Jethrolite(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2018
peoplechoice:

EMAIL SENT . ASAP
Welcome back, I have been expecting you. Biggest android platform in Africa. grin

When your current hosting subscription expires, you will not see money to resubscribe again.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 9:14pm On May 08, 2018
Mariammi:
Ejinaturalskincare@gmail.com
i have emailed you
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 9:14pm On May 08, 2018
extroveee:
extroveee11@gmail.com
details sent
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by emmy3k(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2018
3kemmy@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 8:24pm On May 10, 2018
emmy3k:
3kemmy@gmail.com
email sent bro
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by tok2ig(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2018
Igwekr93@gmail.com... Thanks in advance
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
tok2ig:
Igwekr93@gmail.com... Thanks in advance
DEMO SENT
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Bishop(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2018
Sendoma details pls to:
Owiatf@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 5:45pm On May 12, 2018
Bishop:
Sendoma details pls to:
Owiatf@gmail.com
demo and order details sent to your email
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Laz001: 5:01pm On May 13, 2018
Omoluao.lazarus@yahoo.com
Send me details, thanks.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 5:13pm On May 13, 2018
Laz001:
Omoluao.lazarus@yahoo.com
Send me details, thanks.
ok the email containing demo and order details is sent already
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Jethrolite(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
peoplechoice:

ok the email containing demo and order details is sent already
When will I get my own that I paid for since November last year?
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by morgan2pp: 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
pls send it me
morgan2p@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
Jethrolite:
When will I get my own that I paid for since November last year?
since November last year? are you serious? i opened this thread not up to 2weeks how come you paid for this app builder since November? please is not to me you paid to.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 8:03pm On May 13, 2018
morgan2pp:
pls send it me

morgan2p@gmail.com
demo and order details sent to you bro
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Jethrolite(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
peoplechoice:

since November last year? are you serious? i opened this thread not up to 2weeks how come you paid for this app builder since November? please is not to me you paid to.
Lol, you're saying you're not that guy from Akwa Ibom? Appswheel.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by pinbar(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2018
peoplechoice:

demo and order details sent to you bro

Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by taxiappguy: 12:59am On May 14, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2018
peaceenuobi@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by y4code(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 6:49pm On May 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol, you're saying you're not that guy from Akwa Ibom? Appswheel.
no i am not the guy from akwa ibom and my app builder is not appwheel sir.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone
hello to you dear
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by Jethrolite(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
peoplechoice:

no i am not the guy from akwa ibom and my app builder is not appwheel sir.
OK then, what is the name of yours let me see if I can work with it?
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 9:55pm On May 14, 2018
Jethrolite:

OK MINE IS APPS.COM

HERE IS THE DEMO FOR THE APP BUILDER

DETAILS TO ACCESS YOUR DEMO ACCOUNT TO THE APP BUILDER :

app builder url : http://admin-apps.com/

Demo username: LIZYLEE@USA.COM
Demo password: LIzylee123@jesus
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
these are steps to create your own app with easy on the platform:

copy the link and paste it on your browser>>>

login>>>

click on create new app>>>

put the name of your app e.g lizy driving app>>>

choose your platform type e.g android, ios, iPad, kindle and all the platforms>>>

choose your template>>>

configure the pages>>>

select features you need on the app>>>

choose price per download with app purchase features (note if t is free download app then leave it blank)>>>

put your account number or configure your e-payment details>>>

you can accept payment with 2checkout, payza,stripe and bitcoin>>>

monitize with admob to display ads from google>>>

put your google play, andriod, ipad, ios and kindle developer account then publish.
Re: Stop Paying People To Design Your Business App You Can Design, Plublish For Free by peoplechoice: 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
NOTE: YOU CAN CREATE, BUILD AND DESIGN YOUR APP BUT YOU CA NOT PUBLISH IT UNTIL YOU HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

IF YOU WANT TO PAY VIA THE OUR PAYMENT GATEWAY THEN IT IS $29/PER MONTH.
THAT PRICE IS FOR OUR WORLD WIDE CLIENTS BUT IF YOU COME THROUGH THIS NAIRALAND POST AND YOU ARE IN NIGERIA THEN WE WILL CREATE A LIFE TIME PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR YOU JUST N10,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Cement’s N179 Billion Dividend Excites Shareholders / Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.