Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. (435 Views)

Top Reasons Why Traders Are Investing In Near Protocol ( NEAR) / Top Reasons Traders Lose Money In Forex / 2018 Cassava Crowd Funding Project In Ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. by abiodunolarinre(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
1. Huge and Cheap Land Mass:

Deducing from the data from National Beureau of Statistics, Ogbomosho area is estimated to be in excess of 200,000 hectares.

2. Location on a Major Trade Route:

Ogbomosho houses a major road that link the north to the west, the rail system is just about 35 minutes away and the town is in close proximity to state capitals of Oyo, Kwara and Osun. Logistics of product is easier from here.

3. Close Proximity To An International Airport:

The airport is about forty minutes drive from the town, so travelling by air help you save time and energy. There are cabs passing around to convey you to Ogbomosho at a cheap rate.

4. Rising Community of Small and Medium Scale Farmers:

A visit or random sampling of opinion will convince you on this. This may also be due to low cost of farmland which can range from 60,000 to 100,000 per acre.

5. Little or No Threat of Fulani Herdsmen:

There was a record of herdsmen threat years ago which was properly handled and ever since there has not been even a near occurrence of it.

6. Existence of a Business Incubation Centre:

You may not believe this until you find out but recently a business incubation lab was open called Ennovate Lab where small and medium scale enterprise can be guided in project execution and funding. They cover the wider economy and I am sure agriculture is part of it.

7. Easy Access to Farm Machinery:

The only cumbersome machinery to hire is bulldozer which is mostly available in the local councils. Aside this most of all machinery needed are easily accessible. If you have big plans and you don't wish to buy your tools then you may consider visiting the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization in Ilorin. They will blow your mind.

8. Cheaper Cost of Living:

The standard of living is not high, food is not expensive and the community is made up university students, staffs, bankers and artisans. The housing system is not cumbersome or expensive, a decent three bedroom apartment cost 200,000 naira on the average, roads are not the best but are still manageable, an average cost of using a motorbike is 100 naira and taxi is 50 naira.

9. Quick Focus:

If you wish to be a large scale farmer then you do not have so much options because Ogbomosho has her best chances in cashew, cassava, cattle ranching and mango. While other crops like maize, yam, potatoes, groundnut or soya beans are good options they cannot match up to the ones previously listed.

10. You Can Ask Me Again:

I know this may sound funny or outrageous but I mean it. You can send me a mail, call or even schedule a visit where I can take you on a tour. I have been around here for a while so I know a number of people.

I am Olarinre Lawal. I write, talk, broker deals and invest in sustainable projects in agriculture and sport.

+2347069597664
abiodunolarinre@gmail.com

Culled from www.olarinrelawal.tk
Re: Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. by abiodunolarinre(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2018
CASHEW CULTIVATION PROPOSAL

If you have ever heard of the fast rising cashew industry, this is how you can be a stakeholder. Catch a glimpse of what it cost to own a stake in this dollar spinning crop through our cultivation proposal.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gebfAAfvROh_OOQAMQ5iPy5hBTylxB6/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good day.
Re: Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. by abiodunolarinre(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello.
Re: Review: Top Reasons Why Ogbomosho Favours Agriculture. by abiodunolarinre(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Get an insider information on genuine farmlands, trusted farm managers and suitable proposals especially for cattle rearing,Cashew and Cassava.

Call/Chat +2347069597664.

(1) (Reply)

D / Invest In Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Forex Trading Now / I Dont Want To Be Duped On Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.