Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction (37714 Views)

Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook / Kogi Election: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Dino Melaye's Brother House / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
stagger:

The best quote I have heard all week. Let the cretins who voted him enjoy another 4 years of change.

5%

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Awoleesu(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:
This is how the law is supposed to be enacted.

I'm sure some Nairalanders are hearing of the phrase "obstruction of justice" for the first time.

If only other criminals can be treated like this irrespective of party affiliations and tribe, Naija for better now.
Oga don't mistake ojo for Ojo... Police dey slam charge for 'obstruction of road' and not obstruction of justice!
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by bmankpatako: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is more of a gentleman than the APC-led tyrannically government of Africa's worst dictator and the world's dullest President.

Nigeria is doomed.
Freedom of speech is a mirage,
Being an opposition to government is a suicide plan.

It's safe to say that people who support this government are not zombies; they are Sadists and masochists who were not bold enough to become BoKo Haram suicide bombers.
How can anyone who detests pain, anguish and anarchy support APC?

If u like begin dey spik in tongue with ur grammar. Na ur own cup of tea.

Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Newpride(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
So melaya and his brothers are criminals together.

Nice one, they think they are above the law.

Let saraki go and whom they relied on go and bail them.

Dino will serve as deterrent to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
tesppidd:
Dino Melaye has been demystified dinostified,

Person wey too like fight na one small pikin go humble am one day,

He fought for Patricia Eteh,
He fought Remi Tinubu,
He fought Bola Tinubu,
He fought Babachir Lawan,
He fought Magu,
He fought Hameed Ali,
He fought Jonathan,
He is fighting Buhari cus of saraki,

His recall process is on the way on saturday while he lies in hospital,

I can see the hand of Yaya Bello on this one,

Yaya Bello quiet and dangerous,
Fear quiet people,

Yaya Bello,
Bad guy,

Having said all these, all i wanna know is,

Are we ever going to witness the release of the 3rd part of the hit single,

Ajekun Iya!!!
Empty brain typing on empty stomach
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un is more of a gentleman than the APC-led tyrannically government of Africa's worst dictator and the world's dullest President.

Nigeria is doomed.

It's safe to say that people who support this government are not zombies; they are Sadists and masochists who were not bold enough to become BoKo Haram suicide bombers.

Story for the gods! 5%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by SirBunky85(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...all the forces are against Dino and his family...one can't fight the state and expect to win...he is in this for a long ride...
dino's problm is dat he is not clean yet,he always shows himself.someone like shehu sani cant be intimidated cuz he doesnt baggages.even saraki speaks with caution cuz he knws dat his files is full of dirt

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Bluffly: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
I did not vote for Buhari in 2015, so I'm not going to VOTE HIM OUT in 2019. Let those that VOTED HIM IN in 2015, VOTE HIM OUT in 2019. End of Discussion.

Quite appaling
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
tesppidd:
Dino Melaye has been demystified dinostified,

Person wey too like fight na one small pikin go humble am one day,

He fought for Patricia Eteh,
He fought Remi Tinubu,
He fought Bola Tinubu,
He fought Babachir Lawan,
He fought Magu,
He fought Hameed Ali,
He fought Jonathan,
He is fighting Buhari cus of saraki,

His recall process is on the way on saturday while he lies in hospital,

I can see the hand of Yaya Bello on this one,

Yaya Bello quiet and dangerous,
Fear quiet people,

Yaya Bello,
Bad guy,

Having said all these, all i wanna know is,

Are we ever going to witness the release of the 3rd part of the hit single,

Ajekun Iya!!!

There is a day of reckoning for everyone including all those u have mentioned .
But I see Bella being humiliated out of kogi on or be4 his tenure end
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by wolexy14(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Really i regret supporting apc ...no buhari into power ..am marvelled at the level of damaged been done to my country at the mo.....what can i say ...make i keep shut before dem do a dino on me ....mouth yaff close ooòooo abeg no quote me ooooo.....i no wan enter that side oooo
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Awoleesu:
Oga don't mistake ojo for Ojo... Police dey slam charge for 'obstruction of road' and not obstruction of justice!

Which one be obstruction of road again?
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by tesppidd: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Empty brain typing on empty stomach
even my fart would nourish your body and soul like you've never had.

eeeeeeeeddioooootess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
tesppidd:
even my fart would nourish your body and soul like you've never had.

eeeeeeeeddioooootess.
fart from an empty stomach. Hungry boy
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Hotzone(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari, u really shall apologize to humanity one day for all inhuman treatment u have done to the poor and wanna be rich people
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by tesppidd: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
fart from an empty stomach. Hungry boy
I know 'deeeep down' you are hungry,

I know 'deeeep inside' you are hungry,

that's why you're e-nagging,

carry your frustration go meet your papa abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

I'm sure some Nairalanders are hearing of the phrase "obstruction of justice" for the first time.

If only other criminals can be treated like this irrespective of status, party affiliations and tribe, Naija for better now.

Bravo bravo bavo sai baba till 2023......!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
tesppidd:
I know 'deeeep down' you are hungry,

I know 'deeeep inside' you are hungry,

that's why you're e-nagging,

carry your frustration go meet your papa abeg.
Hungry pauper. Go and hustle. Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by tesppidd: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Hungry pauper. Go and hustle. Lazy youth
just reach for your v1brator,

that would help you calm down a bit.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by blowjob: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
DUMMEST SENATOR EVER... grin grin grin grin..NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dino support in APC are in confusion right now. They will all appreciate PDP regime.

It is what you all paid for in 2015 that you are getting.

Those that brought Buhari and All Propaganda Congress APC to government will end up in his stomach - Fayose.

Please enjoy your change.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by ridbell01(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is doomed.

see this fool

1 Like

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by piice: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is doomed.

wetin this one dey talk bayi

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by piice: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is doomed.

wetin this one dey talk bayi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Varsitystories(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy

Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by uncletbuddy(m): 12:43am On Apr 27, 2018
5thElement:

If only other criminals can be treated like this irrespective of party affiliations and tribe, Naija for better now.

Every post of yours seems to be in support of the incident that took place. Though I'm not against the arrest of his brothers, sure they were wrong but they acted out of fear of the known unjust attitudes of the Nigerian force. I'm still yet to understand Dino's crime, and why it has to be Kogi that the Nigerian force choose to take him to...
We are all equal hence he should be treated like every other person but I strongly believe that all this drama is as a result of his loud voice that seems to be a threat to the government of the day.
Re: Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother, Docked, Remanded In Prison For Obstruction by Ihateyoumod: 1:23am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is doomed.

So to go and answer for a crime he has been fingered him is tyranny....God save u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.