Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) (1435 Views)

Is CBN’S Proposed Digital Currency (e-naira) A Cryptocurrency? / Earn Up To 5000 Naira A Day / Your Content Is Important, Let Me Write For You At 1.5 Naira Per Word#### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hi there. I'm looking for two cryptocurrency writers that are knowledgeable In writing cryptocurrency related articles...
Send me a message on WhatsApp@07064722262...
I need just two writers please
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by greatnaija01: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
I will contact you

Fidelmalek:
Hi there. I'm looking for two cryptocurrency writers that are knowledgeable In writing cryptocurrency related articles...
Send me a message on WhatsApp@07064722262...
I need just two writers please
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by blackpanthar: 3:19am On Apr 27, 2018
see this Fidelmalek and those like him looking for writers will SCAM you o.

their format is to ask you to do a test job, and then they will either block you afterwards or tell you its not good enough... them plenty for NL.... so Mr Great please do not waste your time. the guy is a scam.... they are all scams...

1 Like

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2018
blackpanthar:

their format is to ask you to do a test job, and then they will either block you afterwards or tell you its not good enough... them plenty for NL.... so Mr Great please do not waste your time. the guy is a scam.... they are all scams...
i’ll report you to the moderators for this inherent defamation.are you okay?
I have writers I pay weekly and I don’t give give test samples to anyone before hiring....
So you better apologize or face the music...
What stupid insolence....
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by greatnaija01: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
BROTHER, Thanks, i just did the job out of a good mind.... the guy has attitude problems though but if he is a scam or not, I really do not CARE... he talks rudely thinking am a boy of his age or I need the cash.... I was bored and needed to write about what I loved to keep me awake.

I really didnt like how he was inconsistent in his words.... He would say something and later he would begin to act like he didnt say it. I am to blame for spending my holidays in naija... The Fidelmalek guy is a Nigerian, and he may or may not be what he portrays but am happy I did the job.

So bro, lets leave the matter, NL is a market of all sorts of people.... if I see another writing gig like his I would check the person's IP and Location before I know what to do. I am only grateful that someone who really needed his 3k for 2000 words didnt fall for it... else the persons moral would be damaged.

I now see the poverty in Nigeria as a MIND thing. Many do not possess the wealthy character of a Leader but rather the POOR deadline-driven rush of a BOSS.

peace-out

blackpanthar:

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
BROTHER, Thanks, i just did the job out of a good mind.... the guy has attitude problems though but if he is a scam or not, I really do not CARE... he talks rudely thinking am a boy of his age or I need the cash.... I was bored and needed to write about what I loved to keep me awake.

I really didnt like how he was inconsistent in his words.... He would say something and later he would begin to act like he didnt say it. I am to blame for spending my holidays in naija... The Fidelmalek guy is a Nigerian, and he may or may not be what he portrays but am happy I did the job.

So bro, lets leave the matter, NL is a market of all sorts of people.... if I see another writing gig like his I would check the person's IP and Location before I know what to do. I am only grateful that someone who really needed his 3k for 2000 words didnt fall for it... else the persons moral would be damaged.

I now see the poverty in Nigeria as a MIND thing. Many do not possess the wealthy character of a Leader but rather the POOR deadline-driven rush of a BOSS.

peace-out

wait! Now I see this as a deliberate attempt to defame me.
I messaged this guy to know how far he had gone with the job and he told me he had finished. I was surprised.... I quickly told him to submit the article as my clients like fast delivery. He started saying I'm not straight forward.... STRAIGHT FORWARD HOW!!!!!
He finally sent the article and said some demeaning things about Nigerians..(never you insult my country ever again) and blocked me....
Now where did I go wrong?
Did I scam him? No... Did I insult him? No!

Screenshot coming up now!!!
Guys, be the judge on this matter
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is the message I sent him after he rudely blocked me....
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by greatnaija01: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
lol i got screen shots o in case u leave out details... pls POST IT ALL HERE... an admin here is my friend and he will judge.

lets go to war

Fidelmalek:
wait! Now I see this as a deliberate attempt to defame me.
I messaged this guy to know how far he had gone with the job and he told me he had finished. I was surprised.... I quickly told him to submit the article as my clients like fast delivery. He started saying I'm not straight forward.... STRAIGHT FORWARD HOW!!!!!
He finally sent the article and said some demeaning things about Nigerians..(never you insult my country ever again) and blocked me....
Now where did I go wrong?
Did I scam him? No... Did I insult him? No!

Screenshot coming up now!!!
Guys, be the judge on this matter
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
lol i got screen shots o in case u leave out details... pls POST IT ALL HERE... an admin here is my friend and he will judge.

lets go to war

that's where you've shot yourself in the foot!an admin is your friend?
And so what?
We are equal here on nairaland and no favouritism and bias is allowed...
So your so called admin will judge based on reason and not some junkie friendship...
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
I requested for a 2000 word article and he wrote just 1k plus and he still has the audacity to defame me!!! My people make una judge... Now I believe the guy is a physco....
ARE you that desperate to smear my name?
Attached is the article he wrote... Please take a look, is it up to 2k words?

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by greatnaija01: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
FRAUDDDD

...see post the entire beginning of the CHAT and all you told me... and how you would collect the project by EVENING and how u began to threaten me this morning by 11:45AM that you would give it to someone else despite me telling you I was driving... POST IT HERE else I will and you will loose your IP.

DONT TEST ME.....

Fidelmalek:
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
FRAUDDDD

...see post the entire beginning of the CHAT and all you told me... and how you would collect the project by EVENING and how u began to threaten me this morning by 11:45AM that you would give it to someone else despite me telling you I was driving... POST IT HERE else I will and you will loose your IP.

DONT TEST ME.....

wait! Wait! Wait... This is mo longer funny... I messaged you. You replied that you'd finished the article... I said okay, great! Send to me, he ignored my messages for a while and never responded... I sent him a text that I'll outsource to another person if he doesn't communicate... Now, he's coming online to defame me... You're a joker if you think you can smear my name... Did you write 2k articles? YES OR NO! Did I scam you? Yes or no? If you can't answer on the affirmative then your case is dead on arrival and you should be banned for deliberately provoking a nairalander... Of course I don't expect you to be banned because an admin is your friend...
Send I hope you see how biased your moderators can be.... I spit!!
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
I am even compelled to ask my writers to come testify for me when it comes to payment, but that'll only great your ego....
And now he's threatening me with loosing my ip....
Rule no 2 broken, but he won't get banned because of some nonsense ties with am administrator...
Do I care?
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by blackpanthar: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
will you keep kwayet?

aba I am just seeing this rubbish. see bro, the guy has nothing to LOOSE but you have just lost all respect.

You have proved him right by replying in a very unwise way.
Why not post the full chat from the beginning so we can judge without you calling out anyone.

If you are not a scam, why not post it so we can see. But you want to defame another guy because e don pain u for body. Well I am taking no side, I blame Mr great for doing the job, shebi i warn am, but he no wan hear...

As for you, NL does not belong to you and no one can report anyone if they have not violated the laws.

simply prove you are legit or keep kwayet.

I know why I called you a scam even before getting to know details. But now you have shown everyone that you are not reliable.
Originals do not reply critics. It is part of business. Customers/workers ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

Mr Great na you mess up o, you should not bring yourself down to such level

Fidelmalek:
i’ll report you to the moderators for this inherent defamation.are you okay?
I have writers I pay weekly and I don’t give give test samples to anyone before hiring....
So you better apologize or face the music...
What stupid insolence....
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
blackpanthar:
will you keep kwayet?

aba I am just seeing this rubbish. see bro, the guy has nothing to LOOSE but you have just lost all respect.

You have proved him right by replying in a very unwise way.
Why not post the full chat from the beginning so we can judge without you calling out anyone.

If you are not a scam, why not post it so we can see. But you want to defame another guy because e don pain u for body. Well I am taking no side, I blame Mr great for doing the job, shebi i warn am, but he no wan hear...

As for you, NL does not belong to you and no one can report anyone if they have not violated the laws.

simply prove you are legit or keep kwayet.

I know why I called you a scam even before getting to know details. But now you have shown everyone that you are not reliable.
Originals do not reply critics. It is part of business. Customers/workers ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

Mr Great na you mess up o, you should not bring yourself down to such level

originals do not respond?
To defamation of character?
Screenshot loading
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Writer one!

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Writer two!

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2018

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Writer three!...

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
My writers group!!!

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Now hide your head in shame you two... I really shouldn't be doing this..... But if the moderators does not ban you two for breaking rule two, then I leave the case for karma to judge....
Rubbish!
Cc Dominique, lalasticala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by blackpanthar: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
this is a dead thread, you both are kids. you are a baby

Fidelmalek:
originals do not respond?
To defamation of character?
Screenshot loading
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Fidelmalek(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
blackpanthar:
this is a dead thread, you both are kids. you are a baby

shut up and apologise! You've defamed my personality and I need an apology
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by blackpanthar: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
When a maad man plays a drum for you and you begin to dance to show everyone that you can dance... DOES THAT NOT MAKE YOU ALSO MAAAD?

Fidelmalek:
shut up and apologise! You've defamed my personality and I need an apology
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Gamelord007: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports naira transactions
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Tyrexw: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
This Fidelmalek is a pure scammer.

are you a guy or a girl, really?
this same dp is what you used as Aisha NL for your WhatsApp details.

it's also the same number that appears on NL moniker Lifeisspace

now, prove me wrong.

this Shithole can't pay 1.5 naira
Those screenshots are most likely for lower rates, long hours of jobs, and those he/she must have scammed by telling them some of their articles were rejected.

also, the tone this guy or girl uses is very similar to those he or she has used on 3 previous profiles.

search aisha007
StevenGerrard
and amazinghope or something.

what character or personality is anyone here defaming?
you've defamed yourself long time ago.

this same profile is new... December 2017 which is one of the ways you recognize scammers.

Why do you love scamming people?
Re: I Need Two Cryptocurrency Writers (1.5 Naira A Word) by Tyrexw: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Stoo tagging people.

answer the question above.
why would you have two profiles
Lifeisspace and
Fidelmalek

yet, you went ahead to post on NL using your Lifeisspace moniker that Fidelmalek is one of the finest dudes on NL

why

answer questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itf/peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Technical Skills Development Training-apply / ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k / Massive Job Opputunities At Northfield Health Sevices Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.