Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months (2288 Views)

Make 1 Million In Cucumber Farming In 3months / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Get Your Nafac Registration Number In 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by debossng: 1:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Please house, what business can I start with #2m in Nigeria and make good profit in 3months? Inbox me if you have a sound idea or advise. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:58am On Apr 27, 2018
debossng:
Please house, what business can I start with #2m in Nigeria and make good profit in 3months? Inbox me if you have a sound idea or advise. Thanks

My name is Immaculate and I am one of the biggest tech Vlogger in Nigeria on youtube. My TWO tv channels are called SIMBAZ and XSPORTS links are below. we will love any buoyant person on nairaland to assist us with any funding that pleases him or her so we can grow faster and create better videos to get brand deals and sponsorship from advertisers, our target is to raise 350,000 to 500,000 to buy some video creator Youtube Kit for shooting spectacular videos in 4K UHD. If you really want to fund a growing youtube business then call me on 0...8....0....6....0....2.....1....2...0....1.....7 calls only and i have a business plan too thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Simbaz
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg/about
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIt01rROdBNVDfVr8owm8sQ/about?disable_polymer=1
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by CustomizedTees: 2:09am On Apr 27, 2018
debossng:
Hi, you can go into Clickbank marketing and use paid facebook ads to promote their products. You're paid high commission per product sold.

With proper product selection and precise ads targeting, you could earn 50% return on your investment every month.

This is the easiest and surest biz to do right now.

I am currently looking for investor as I want to venture into this lucrative business. If you don't mind, we could run things together.

If interested, call me on 08099307221
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by kingsley1971: 3:31am On Apr 27, 2018
entertainment,,,08057578729 for full details
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by debossng: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Thanks guys for your contribution. Please I need more ideas
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by ak22(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Can you do log wood exportation business but you will need 3.4m to make a profit of 700k between six weeks
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by danolorunmo(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2018
debossng:

You can go into mini importation. From that your 2m only 500k is required to make very good profits in 1 month. If you are interested, I can link you up to people that can show you how to buy cheap products, get them to Nigeria quickly, promote them well and sell.
If interested, you can reach me on 07033458776 smiley
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Muhammad2017(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2018
You can start a good and standard transportation business with that amount. That's what i'm also into and you get your invested money back in a short period of time.
Here is my contact 08178276662 if interested
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Unazzi: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2018
debossng:

We just signed export contract and can give you 10% of the amount monthly. Contact me if you are serious
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by CustomizedTees: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
debossng:
In addition to the Clickbank affiliate idea I gave above, you can also go into designing and selling customized T-shirts on Teespring.com. Teespring call it campaign, where you design shirts and sell it on their site. They take small commission and give you the rest.

I have access to the exact Teespring campaigns that make their respective sellers on Teespring a LOT of money. This can easily be replicated. I can also find the best audience on Facebook to run ads to for massive sales.

If you take Teespring route, you will definitely make a lot of money with it – guaranteed

With N1m investment, you can earn between N1.5m - N2.5m every month from a single campaign.

Below is an example of a campaign and how much it can generate:

Campaign: Because Being Called A Freakin’ Amazing Culinary Beast Is Not An Official Job Title

Estimated Net Profit: $4300

The Math: 497 shirts sold x $17.47 Teespring commission* = $8682 revenue. Generally, after deducting Facebook advertising cost, a marketer nets about 50% of the total revenue. That leaves the seller of this campaign with a net profit of approximately $4300.

I can help you make money with this if you contact me on 08099307221
You provide the capital and I provide the expertise and we share the profit on a 70%-30% bsis. 70% to you and 30% to me. For example, if we spent N1m on a campaign and it generated N2m. Thata 1m profit and you will take N700,000 while I take N300,000. Everything will be transparent. Contact me lets get started today.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by debossng: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for contributions, I appreciate those who took the pain to call me on phone.
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by M2dX(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
CustomizedTees:

In addition to the Clickbank affiliate idea I gave above, you can also go into designing and selling customized T-shirts on Teespring.com. Teespring call it campaign, where you design shirts and sell it on their site. They take small commission and give you the rest.

I have access to the exact Teespring campaigns that make their respective sellers on Teespring a LOT of money. This can easily be replicated. I can also find the best audience on Facebook to run ads to for massive sales.

If you take Teespring route, you will definitely make a lot of money with it – guaranteed

With N1m investment, you can earn between N1.5m - N2.5m every month from a single campaign.

Campaign: Because Being Called A Freakin’ Amazing Culinary Beast Is Not An Official Job Title

The Math: 497 shirts sold x $17.47 Teespring commission* = $8682 revenue. Generally, after deducting Facebook advertising cost, a marketer nets about 50% of the total revenue. That leaves the seller of this campaign with a net profit of approximately $4300.

You provide the capital and I provide the expertise and we share the profit on a 70%-30% bsis. 70% to you and 30% to me. For example, if we spent N1m on a campaign and it generated N2m. Thata 1m profit and you will take N700,000 while I take N300,000. Everything will be transparent. Contact me lets get started today.
i am interested and want to be part , but no cash now,
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Dokitadotun: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
CustomizedTees:

Why are you using multiple monikers??
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by CustomizedTees: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
M2dX:
i am interested and want to be part , but no cash now,
No problem dear. Anytime you have cash, contact me let make some money together.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by CustomizedTees: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dokitadotun:

Why are you using multiple monikers??
I lost access to that moniker so I had to create this one.
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by debossng: 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
Good day guys Happy New Month. I've been in talks with some of you who sent in your contribution but I would appreciate more suggestions. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Agemech: 1:27pm On May 02, 2018
We are Agro businesse company. We require investors to invest with us and get 5% of their capital monthly. If u are interested contact us on Agemechinfo@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Fxmanager(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2018
debossng:
Check our profile signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Maxwellifeanyi: 2:49am On May 28, 2018
debossng:
Good day guys Happy New Month. I've been in talks with some of you who sent in your contribution but I would appreciate more suggestions. Thanks
. You can reach me with this number let's talk: 08065358361
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by Fxmanager(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
debossng:
Check our profile signature for your currency portfolio management. Call or contact us on whatsapp.
Re: What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months by moneyadulttube: 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info

(1) (Reply)

Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered / Setting Up A Cooking Gas Plant: LPG / Please How Can I Send Money To Someone In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.