Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (696798 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
lionlee216:
Im caught up with some serious stuffs hence the reason i have been unable to reply whatsapp messages. For those with pickups, ill do it all tomorrow. Just send me reminders when you wake up in your morning to tidy all things.

Pls dont give any time to any sellers without my consent first oooo.

OCTOBER 27 shipment already dropped off.

Oga dragnet, i understand your concern about the deal searcher and deal buyers but trust me, sometimes its quite very easy to work with deal searchers than deal buyers(not in most cases). The downside is working with deal searchers create problems for people searching for deals themselves.

For example deal searchers put 100k TLC and people indicate interest, deal searcher give the buyer info snd buyer sends to me.. very simple

People searching for deal themselves ask your for tlc, u say 100k, next is thats too much. I used google map to check and it was 15 miles,.. can you reduce it? Okay i will get back to you. I am sending payment right now. Etc and next thing you see they will asking lot of questions. Nothing wrong in asking questions but some questions are meant to be for sellers not pickers. One even said i should hold the seller and collect my "gas" fee from him for bringing a cloned phone.

I always ask people when picking up phones saying "hey if the imei doesnt correspond but the iphone is not cloned, can i buy it? If there any cracks, dents etc" most of this, they wont tell me upfront only for me to get to pickup locations and see they have cracks and when i call them, they will be like Yeah, i know it has a crack but they wont disclose prior to pickup.

Some even say i should be taking sim cards to pickup locations but its all fun. Some time, it can be frustrating and some time, it can be fun.

spoken wisely. Please when will the shipment arrive?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sobastical: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ipad 2& iphone 6 250 for both buzz me if you're interested very close to Lionel whatsapp only
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
sobastical:
Ipad 2& iphone 6
250 for both
buzz me if you're interested
very close to Lionel
whatsapp only
what's TLC?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2018
perezuche:

Adjusted price:
265k, landing cost. Lands on Monday.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ePlanet: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2018
This is a shout out to Sirlop for sending a paid chip through waybill and walking me through the Unlock process.

Like magic, the phone popped open! grin

Thanks Sirlop!

And lionlee216, thanks for recommending him. I'd chat you up tommorow based on ....

6 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 2:09am On Oct 27, 2018
ePlanet:
This is a shout out to Sirlop for sending a paid chip through waybill and walking me through the Unlock process.

Thanks Sirlop!

And lionlee216, thanks for recommending him. I'd chat you up tommorow based on ....
U are welcome bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 2:09am On Oct 27, 2018
ePlanet:

Thanks Sirlop!

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:43am On Oct 27, 2018
***John

Samsung s9plus

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sKeetz(m): 4:35am On Oct 27, 2018
S9plus for sale @165k. Call/WhatsApp 09057258682
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sKeetz(m): 4:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Theflint1:

If them say oya bring the 210k now, you go still Japaa. grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by saxy4c(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2018
It is my opinion that you are obliged to take a sim card, if you are picking up to resell would you take such risks as not to.know if the phone is working or not?

lionlee216:
Im caught up with some serious stuffs hence the reason i have been unable to reply whatsapp messages. For those with pickups, ill do it all tomorrow. Just send me reminders when you wake up in your morning to tidy all things.

Pls dont give any time to any sellers without my consent first oooo.

OCTOBER 27 shipment already dropped off.

Oga dragnet, i understand your concern about the deal searcher and deal buyers but trust me, sometimes its quite very easy to work with deal searchers than deal buyers(not in most cases). The downside is working with deal searchers create problems for people searching for deals themselves.

For example deal searchers put 100k TLC and people indicate interest, deal searcher give the buyer info snd buyer sends to me.. very simple

People searching for deal themselves ask your for tlc, u say 100k, next is thats too much. I used google map to check and it was 15 miles,.. can you reduce it? Okay i will get back to you. I am sending payment right now. Etc and next thing you see they will asking lot of questions. Nothing wrong in asking questions but some questions are meant to be for sellers not pickers. One even said i should hold the seller and collect my "gas" fee from him for bringing a cloned phone.

I always ask people when picking up phones saying "hey if the imei doesnt correspond but the iphone is not cloned, can i buy it? If there any cracks, dents etc" most of this, they wont tell me upfront only for me to get to pickup locations and see they have cracks and when i call them, they will be like Yeah, i know it has a crack but they wont disclose prior to pickup.

Some even say i should be taking sim cards to pickup locations but its all fun. Some time, it can be frustrating and some time, it can be fun.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by saxy4c(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Most cloned phones are only recognizable on physical inspection, so if a deal searcher presents an iPhone x for 200usd and you agree to take the deal up and after commissioning the picker he realizes it's a clone, I think the searcher is absolved of any blames, or what if the offerup seller doesn't show up, then you still share the pickup fee with the searcher?

lionlee216:
Another issues btw deal searchers and deal buyers.

Please deal buyers, always have an understanding with deal searchers cos incase of a failed pickup to know who bears responsibility of the pickup cost. Its very important because the moment you pay into my account, i will take the failed pickup fee from you since you already credited my account.

I am of the opinion that a filed pickup fee should be shared between deal searchers and deal buyers though

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2018
saxy4c:
It is my opinion that you are obliged to take a sim card, if you are picking up to resell would you take such risks as not to.know if the phone is working or not?

Whats your definition of a working phone?

FYI, Here is not like Nigeria where you put various sim from various network providers into a cell phone and network pops out.

There is a reason why deal searchers always indicate "iphone X sprint"," iphone 7plus locked to T mobile" and there is a reason why people unlock phones to accommodate other networks.

So if a seller is selling iphone X sprint, you want me to go along with a sprint sim yeah?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
saxy4c:
Most cloned phones are only recognizable on physical inspection, so if a deal searcher presents an iPhone x for 200usd and you agree to take the deal up and after commissioning the picker he realizes it's a clone, I think the searcher is absolved of any blames, or what if the offerup seller doesn't show up, then you still share the pickup fee with the searcher?

Its on my homepage and every other pickers as well. Pickup fee is non refundable. You are simply paying me for my time. Seller not showing up is not responsibilty. Pickup fees are non refundable sir

6 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by DrayZee: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2018
perezuche:

Adjusted price:
265k, landing cost. Lands on Monday.
Is this new?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ultimate2010: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Please who can unlock galaxy s6 edge plus t-mobile?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2018
ultimate2010:
Please who can unlock galaxy s6 edge plus t-mobile?
Come. Remote unlock
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Babaisaac(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Need verified account

✅Offerup & Letgo account already verified with numb coupled with ExpressVPN or Nord special

✅ I can verify your existing account

Check my signature and contact
Or
https://www.nairaland.com/4628942/get-u.s-g-voice-numb-cheap

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dushman04: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by saxy4c(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Please read what I wrote again, you are the picker, there is a searcher and then finally the customer. We just said the same thing, in the situation of a failed pickup the searcher and picker are absolved of any responsiblity.
As regards the sim issue to test that the phone doesn't have a network hardware issue, or sim tray fault just pop in any card and whether it is an Indian or Mexican sim, it would display network bars or try to roam. Faulty antenna won't display anything.

lionlee216:

Its on my homepage and every other pickers as well. Pickup fee is non refundable. You are simply paying me for my time. Seller not showing up is not responsibilty. Pickup fees are non refundable sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dealhunter(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Deal Alert!

IPHONE 6S 16GB GOLD

IMEI 353310073509891

Mint condition,very neat,no icloud,not blacklisted,phone,charger and headphone,3k chip unlock . Locked to T-Mobile.

TLC:$55500.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Wait pickers go-to pick phones without testing it with a simcard? This is actually very funny grin and sad at the same time

I've noticed something with some pickers, y'all don't wanna take responsibility for anything despite the services being paid for and it doesn't make sense. There's little most of us can do from Nigeria as to perfectly detect a clone/internal hardware issue. The only thing we have is IMEI and pictures posted on the sites, as a picker you're expected to check for more detailed things like call speaker, camera and network signals. What's wrong with having all sims? If a seller said phone is on Sprint carrier, insert a Spirit card, if it's unlocked, test it with AT&T and T-Mobile cards, make sure network bar is shown clearly and make one or two calls. In this life, whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

NB: Picker in this type of job doesn't mean go and pick only, it means go, check item well, confirm what seller put as description is true and pick. I remember Clone saying one time he has all sims with him when he's going for a pick up, it won't be bad if the rest of y'all do same.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Tomjazzy2: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2018
@Wildchild1 took the words out of my mouth, really.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by meks007(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mollode: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
We all need to understand ow things work. We are in here to take risk and if u ain't a risk taker kindly go for a new gadgets. If u 're caught with all sim card in state... u will have to explain yourself to the police. Some seller are truthful about what they post on dis site and some are there to to scam. I think we should all be careful when going for a crazy deal as it may not be what the seller claim it is.
N.B: DIS STUFF IS FOR RISK TAKER... IF U ARE NOT ONE , KINDLY GO FOR A NEW ITEM TO SAVE YOURSELF THE STORIES DAT TOUCHES THE HEART.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ronnyboo(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
wildchild1:
Wait pickers go-to pick phones without testing it with a simcard? This is actually very funny grin and sad at the same time

I've noticed something with some pickers, y'all don't wanna take responsibility for anything despite the services being paid for and it doesn't make sense. There's little most of us can do from Nigeria as to perfectly detect a clone/internal hardware issue. The only thing we have is IMEI and pictures posted on the sites, as a picker you're expected to check for more detailed things like call speaker, camera and network signals. What's wrong with having all sims? If a seller said phone is on Sprint carrier, insert a Spirit card, if it's unlocked, test it with AT&T and T-Mobile cards, make sure network bar is shown clearly and make one or two calls. In this life, whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

NB: Picker in this type of job doesn't mean go and pick only, it means go, check item well, confirm what seller put as description is true and pick. I remember Clone saying one time he has all sims with him when he's going for a pick up, it won't be bad if the rest of y'all do same.

Word! If they were buying personal items for their own use I’m sure they’ll put in even more effort. Imagine a picker of 4 yrs plus still saying e no sabi detect fake iphones oo �
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
DEAL ALERT

Samsung S9 64GB unlocked

No cracks

Phone only

TLC : 117,750

Let me know if you need
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dealhunter(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Deal Alert!

IPHONE 7 PLUS 32GB BLACK

Iphone 7 plus works with Sprint carrier only...3k chip unlock...no cloud,not blacklisted..clean status..

Phone, box, charger and jack adapter included .
Complete accessories..

Price:99900.

07056824164..whasapp.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by UrRealG: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]MacBook Pro 2013
15.4" Display
Core i7, 2.3Ghz
16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
Charger included
@ $400

Lemme know if you want it

Modified!!!
[/s]
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by azpekuliar: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
lionlee216:

Offerup

What port would you be shipping the car from?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by BelieveTech(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
UrRealG:
MacBook Pro 2015
15.4" Display
Core i7, 2.3Ghz
16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
Charger included
@ $500

Lemme know if you want it
am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.