Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (699131 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by snazzy5050(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Mint Samsung s9 plus already in Nigeria 185,000

Call/whatsapp :

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Morning ladies and Gentlemen,

Its with disappointment that depsite most of you are hustling to make money legally, yet some still look for fraudulent ways to dupe people and put we pickers into trouble as well..

Daaz shipped some stuffs to my shippers through me until trouble started yesterday.. please Note i will say i am the only young boy patronising this shipper and anytime i take stuffs out there to ship, i am always red flag being a young boy shipping electronics until i started gaining this man's trust and we are very good to the extent he doesn't check my items no more. He only check items i declare as new for customs purposes.

A guy reached out to me to ship stuffs to my address and i said i dont do that anymore and gave him daaz contact and i guess daaz agreed. He shipped some stuffs to daaz address but i dont know whether he checked the items or not before forwarding to my shipper and hence the problem.

I asked daaz about this particular shipment and he told me the guy in question told him his uncle sent him those stuffs. I was like okay. Did you go through the stuffs?

Cut long story short, a white guy sent those items to daaz address.

This nairalander has been forming female for the vuy to dupe him his hard earned money.

The shipper showed me the letter the white guy wrote alongside the packages thinking he is actually talking to a woman that truly loves him..

I dont care whether you scam people or not, but dont put my hustle into troubles.

Bank contacted me asking about my account activites, someone trying to use us get items in nigeria and shipper started having doubts again. Thank God to good relationship with the shipper

You can explain to the forum that your items are not fraudulent with evidence. I see you had the same issues with a shipper here on NL.

The ID of the person is osufamily.

Cc daaz001 dragnet

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2018
3 boxes received

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Box 1 contents

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Box 2 contents

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Box 3 contents

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2018
Cont

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Camera

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Letter from the guy

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Contents of the letter

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Uncle's name

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2018
Osufamily, You can respond to these allegations

Thank you.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sotall(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Hmm...clears my throat

See iPhone XS Max shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by salamudeen(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2018
see recking, see scam how would you sleep after receiving this packages.. haba more than 4mil in naira. Oga the said osu has nothing to defend returm them to the owner
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by GreyBlood: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2018
This is sad cry, I've to go through his username and found he has problems with his goods in Specuit's custody. Let's hope it's a mistake.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Adinije(f): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2018
People get mind o. What will anyone gain by cheating others. @Lionlee, better send the items back and explain to him.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by WarriAproko: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2018
G men dem cheesy Boss return dem to d sender before yawa gass
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Opeyemi5(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Call/Whatsapp
sirlop:
Who has 256gb iphone x (locked or unlocked)? I need very good offers
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Hmmmmm, December don reach, boiz dey para grin

Will comment appropriately later.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 06, 2018
lionlee216:
Osufamily, You can respond to these allegations

Thank you.

sir how much is iPhone 8
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Hmm!!!
When this particular moniker items got seized/under investigation by US postal Office through bizbloke thread and I saw the rant with no proofs then I knew this was a CARDING level gone wrong but wetn be my own na. undecided

I doubt if this moniker got proofs for this items he abi shey na she niii claimed came from his White Uncle grin

Omo this your carding level strong Gan ooo.....checked your post before now....naso so heavy items you dey cart away from your Uncle....but wetn be my own smiley before you say you get my number....you go track me. Abeg I dey wait!!!

Make I dey go jejely....dem Dan talk say I too like trouble grin

And this oneself dan call person fraud at a time....not knowing say She abi na He na Baba the Baba

Abeg me I get lots of phones to sell oo....I never just get time upload for nairaland or meet up....this week my schedule tight Gan

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fibonacci2526: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2018
For all those that try to swindle people of their hard earned money, you will surely get your comeuppance in the end. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2018
lionlee216:
Morning ladies and Gentlemen,

Its with disappointment that depsite most of you are hustling to make money legally, yet some still look for fraudulent ways to dupe people and put we pickers into trouble as well..

Daaz shipped some stuffs to my shippers through me until trouble started yesterday.. please Note i will say i am the only young boy patronising this shipper and anytime i take stuffs out there to ship, i am always red flag being a young boy shipping electronics until i started gaining this man's trust and we are very good to the extent he doesn't check my items no more. He only check items i declare as new for customs purposes.

A guy reached out to me to ship stuffs to my address and i said i dont do that anymore and gave him daaz contact and i guess daaz agreed. He shipped some stuffs to daaz address but i dont know whether he checked the items or not before forwarding to my shipper and hence the problem.

I asked daaz about this particular shipment and he told me the guy in question told him his uncle sent him those stuffs. I was like okay. Did you go through the stuffs?

Cut long story short, a white guy sent those items to daaz address.

This nairalander has been forming female for the vuy to dupe him his hard earned money.

The shipper showed me the letter the white guy wrote alongside the packages thinking he is actually talking to a woman that truly loves him..

I dont care whether you scam people or not, but dont put my hustle into troubles.

Bank contacted me asking about my account activites, someone trying to use us get items in nigeria and shipper started having doubts again. Thank God to good relationship with the shipper

You can explain to the forum that your items are not fraudulent with evidence. I see you had the same issues with a shipper here on NL.

The ID of the person is osufamily.

Cc daaz001 dragnet
just stop this home address delivery service Bros, e no worth the risk at all.. You have no idea o o.. I give it few months FBI and metroPolice will come break down your door. A Nigerian for that matter LMAO
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by blackfm: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2018
suco01:
Unlocked s7 edge needed

whatsapp 08030452862
I have one for sale. In Lagos, cracked back 75k
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mctfopt: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2018
These guys will always look for a way to get a good guy in trouble. Because of these fraudsters, genuine dudes can no longer transact business. I spit on all of 'em! They have no conscience, all they think of is the money they will get. OP kindly return items to the sender with a note that he is being scammed. To hell with fraudsters! Case dismissed! Arise.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Jones363: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Samsung s6 edge with some accessories available for sale WhatsApp 07069469596 Location lagos
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by daaz001: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Good Morning,

Regarding this issue, I was personally forced to ask who was sending all these stuffs when he gave me the list of items to be looking forward to when i was about going to the post office to receive them. Lo and Behold, the first box came, second was next and the last one.

He told me his BROTHER was sending the items and I asked, Is your brother the same seller who sells all these stuffs and sending everything together in one single shipment and his answer then was YES.
I can remember I messaged him that is his brother the name displayed on the boxes and i mentioned the name so he can be aware of who sent it and that was when the post office ladies brought out my packages before i signed for it, His answer was Yes.

Moving forward, I want to believe our Nigerian brother who sent the packages to our Nigerian sister must have come from the 37th state of Nigeria.

I will still look forward to his response to defend this allegations.

Thank you all once again for doing business with your boy.

Thanks

Daaz001

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by McMayor(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Normally you should have requested for his ID... International Passport as if you ask for national ID/Drivers license fake of this can be made... You will then ask for a bill (Nepa /Water / Lawma bill) and this address must carry his name. This way you can send his ass to prison. I remember Lionlee asked me this even mikky would always ask for this....
daaz001:
Good Morning,

Regarding this issue, I was personally forced to ask who was sending all these stuffs when he gave me the list of items to be looking forward to when i was about going to the post office to receive them. Lo and Behold, the first box came, second was next and the last one.

He told me his BROTHER was sending the items and I asked, Is your brother the same seller who sells all these stuffs and sending everything together in one single shipment and his answer then was YES.
I can remember I messaged him that is his brother the name displayed on the boxes and i mentioned the name so he can be aware of who sent it and that was when the post office ladies brought out my packages before i signed for it, His answer was Yes.

Moving forward, I want to believe our Nigerian brother who sent the packages to our Nigerian sister must have come from the 37th state of Nigeria.

I will still look forward to his response to defend this allegations.

Thank you all once again for doing business with your boy.

Thanks

Daaz001
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by McMayor(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Apple Iphone X 64GB silver & matte black - WWUnlocked - 225,000 (Slightly Negotiable).
Apple Iphone 7 Plus 32GB rose gold - Factory Unlocked - 147,000(Slightly Negotiable).
Apple Iphone 7 matte black - - Factory Unlocked 95,000(Slightly Negotiable).
Brand New Apple Iphone 7 matte black - WWUnlocked 95,000(Slightly Negotiable).

Iju road, Agege. Lagos.
0811 - 565 - 6680
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by daaz001: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2018
McMayor:
Normally you should have requested for his ID... International Passport as if you ask for national ID/Drivers license fake of this can be made... You will then ask for a bill (Nepa /Water / Lawma bill) and this address must carry his name. This way you can send his ass to prison. I remember Lionlee asked me this even mikky would always ask for this....

Yes I did and i even sent it to Lionlee just to be sure of who he sent to deal with me as i so much respect our friendship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: CaptainArc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.