Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (701702 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twicenoni(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
lionlee216:

No sir. Those shipment will come with the drop off I did on Thursday evening

Boss can you help me ship with my personal id card coz i don't have any of the government id
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
lionlee216:

Order placed but the price changed a lil bit($20) difference

I want something like this too so how is it gonna be sire
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Deal alert

Red iphone 8 (Sprint)
Headphone included

106,875 total landing cost to Lagos
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
twicenoni:

Boss can you help me ship with my personal id card coz i don't have any of the government id

Yes if i place the order myself sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
elisinho:

I want something like this too so how is it gonna be sire

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B079J71VMJ/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

check the one you like and we proceed from there sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Obatise:
PS4 avaliable for $150

Total landing cost pls that's if it's still available
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
lionlee216:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B079J71VMJ/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

check the one you like and we proceed from there sir

That one of $409.99 pls
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Xbox One with everything you see in the picture
Landing cost: #57,350

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
elisinho:

Total landing cost pls that's if it's still available

#76,897
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by iamwalexab(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Can I have your WhatsApp number
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
iamwalexab:
Can I have your WhatsApp number

Mine? Check my signature
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by suco01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Brand new
iphone 6s 64gb (silver) 120k Negotiable
iphone 7 32gb (silver) 160k Negotiable

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
lionlee216:

No sir. Those shipment will come with the drop off I did on Thursday evening
Bro abeg that note 3 and that LG you mean to tell me you got both for $60? And if so at what rate please? Dollar to naira
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Samuelscott: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
alfonso36:
Bro abeg that note 3 and that LG you mean to tell me you got both for $60? And if so at what rate please? Dollar to naira
lol
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Who get s9 international.?. Chat me up 08149210073
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2018
My Experience today.

I had a pickup to do. the guy gave frinx his house address and i told the seller to meet at a public place and he gave me a a Pullman Caffe address. I went with my guest and we got to the pickup location.

I called the guy but he wasnt picking up and texted. So he out from the alley. Hes like 18 years old or less and we exchanged greetings. I was even telling my guest the guy looks so cool and probably scared to.

He handed the phone to me to look and asked if I have the money and I said YES. After reviewing the phone, I asked for the headset and said he forgot it at home and he will go get it now and he went and within one minute he came back.

I noticed there was extra 2 guys at the alley staying very close to the wall, so i started having this bad feelings but i kept my cool.

The guy gave me the phone and said where is the money. I said you have to remove your icloud and passcode. he removed the iclould and pretending he doesnt know how to remove the passcode.

Inshort he gave me my guest the headphone and gave him the phone too and handed over thr 250$ to him.

Next he said was "Can I have the phone back? I need to erase my gallery" As a sharp man, I pretended as if i didnt hear what he said. my guest said the moment you collect the money, the phone is ours OR you hand over the money back and get your phone to erase whatever you need to erase.

So he gave me the money back and collected his phone and pretended as if he was erasing it and told me " Can I have 100$ out of the money to confirm if its good cos someone gave me a fake 100 note yesterday"

My neighbour sensing we might be in danger told the guy " Oh, that is not a problem. I have 20$ bills in the car. will that work for you?" the guy stupidly said YES and i and my guy walked to the car and he started the guy and told "hey, we going to the bank and we will be back with 20$ bills" the monent we kicked the car and moved, his guys rushed towards us but we were already gone.

He lost his headphone in the process to us and he never called us up till now.

Thats how I got saved today oooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy

I later met with three white guys for pickup. no issues, no drama. they first gave me the items, checked while they watched and gave them money. all within 2 minutes but blacks will always looking for ways to be aggressive on you and try to get you robbed.. when doing pickup in north chicago, no drama, no stress BUT when it comes to pickup within south chicago, its as if someone is going to war. To bad for black people

I learnt another lesson today.

cc frinx omotolsy

8 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:03am On Jul 23, 2018
NB: When chatting with your sellers, these are only the authorized pickup locations I will be going " MCDONALDS, DUNKIN DONUT, BURGER KING, STARBUCKS AND POLICE PRECINCT.. ALL OTHER MEETUP LOCATION NOT ACCEPTABLE

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:08am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2018
gbens2000:
Who get s9 international.?. Chat me up 08149210073
I have d 9+ dual sim
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adabsmith(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2018
lionlee216:
My Experience today.

I had a pickup to do. the guy gave frinx his house address and i told the seller to meet at a public place and he gave me a a Pullman Caffe address. I went with my guest and we got to the pickup location.

I called the guy but he wasnt picking up and texted. So he out from the alley. Hes like 18 years old or less and we exchanged greetings. I was even telling my guest the guy looks so cool and probably scared to.

He handed the phone to me to look and asked if I have the money and I said YES. After reviewing the phone, I asked for the headset and said he forgot it at home and he will go get it now and he went and within one minute he came back.

I noticed there was extra 2 guys at the alley staying very close to the wall, so i started having this bad feelings but i kept my cool.

The guy gave me the phone and said where is the money. I said you have to remove your icloud and passcode. he removed the iclould and pretending he doesnt know how to remove the passcode.

Inshort he gave me my guest the headphone and gave him the phone too and handed over thr 250$ to him.

Next he said was "Can I have the phone back? I need to erase my gallery" As a sharp man, I pretended as if i didnt hear what he said. my guest said the moment you collect the money, the phone is ours OR you hand over the money back and get your phone to erase whatever you need to erase.

So he gave me the money back and collected his phone and pretended as if he was erasing it and told me " Can I have 100$ out of the money to confirm if its good cos someone gave me a fake 100 note yesterday"

My neighbour sensing we might be in danger told the guy " Oh, that is not a problem. I have 20$ bills in the car. will that work for you?" the guy stupidly said YES and i and my guy walked to the car and he started the guy and told "hey, we going to the bank and we will be back with 20$ bills" the monent we kicked the car and moved, his guys rushed towards us but we were already gone.

I later met with three white guys for pickup. no issues, no drama. they first gave me the items, checked while they watched and gave them money. all within 2 minutes but blacks will always looking for ways to be aggressive on you and try to get you robbed.. when doing pickup in north chicago, no drama, no stress BUT when it comes to pickup within south chicago, its as if someone is going to war. To bad for black people

cc frinx omotolsy
grin grin ekun!
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2018
lionlee216:
My Experience today.

cc frinx omotolsy
Bro be careful, God is your strength
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2018
lionlee216:
My Experience today.

cc frinx omotolsy

You are the son of the soil.. Lagos boy
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jfkenny(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jfkenny(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2018
Hot deal

PS3 slim, 4 controllers, 14 CD games

Landing cost: #35,150

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ALERT07(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2018
HOT DEAL

Mint Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64 GBs
Pickup at macdonald's
IMEI: 3577 2508 6759 587
Works perfect good condition
Has a small hairline crack in the top left corner barely visible still in great shape
Locked to Verizon
Comes with charger

Total landing cost to Lagos 116,550
Contact me for link : Offerup

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Who get s8 international ( usually work with two sims)
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
jfkenny:

Give me cost and landing cost in naira. The one of 79.99

Order total: 28, 291N

Only one item remaining in stock
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jfkenny(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
lionlee216:

Order total: 28, 291N

Only one item remaining in stock
is shipping to Nigeria included or I will pay it separately
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
lionlee216:
My Experience today.

cc frinx omotolsy

Thank God nothing bad happened to you and your guys
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omotolsy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
adabsmith:
grin grin ekun!
Lion i had a similar experience today but wetin dey do blacks for yankee sef.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
jfkenny:

is shipping to Nigeria included or I will pay it separately

To Lagos Nigeria sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.