Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (698592 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Yourenemy(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Abeg post price here make we see
flexispy:
I get nord and express till late next year, I no dey buy just dey tell you as e dey go
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by itz2g(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2018
Pls hu as paid for goods purchased on amazon with a naira master card.....their goin rate is $1/#318..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by paulinob44: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2018
I need iPhone 6s
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by AIREGIN360(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
paulinob44:
I need iPhone 6s
Brand new iPhone 6s 32gb with seal still on it would be available by next week you can call or WhatsApp 07089364364.. Location is Lagos
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Teeboi3611(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2018
lionlee216:
Iphone 6 16gb ww unlock. N42,000

iphone 6 16gb unlock N44,000

3pcs of iphone 6s 16gb unlock @ N47,000 each

Iphone 7 32gb ww unlock N74,000
Is the factory unlocked for iPhone 6 still available?
And pls drop ur digit can’t find it on ur signature
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Stormyweather(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2018
iPhone 7 plus 128gb for sale not locked in anyway.

155k 08068172042
Lagos
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wese90(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2018
In need of water damage / dead or iCloud locked iPhone X, quote me and let's chat
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
nymphomaniac:
na 15 I dey do my own for person. Do it 5k for yourself if you like. Una funny. So I go use 7k+ do registration for u and get 3k gain? If anything goes wrong during the reg na 3k be my indemnity abi?

Abeg park well. Well Jan reach, tell people it's still 5k.

Nigerians and cheap things...I never see.

Stop ranting and stop making it look like it's a big deal.

To start with, this is a business name registration, not incorporation that has a lot of processes, why must you do it for people, especially your people here, when you can direct them to the cac website, they fill out the form, make payments with their MasterCard or visa card and go to the cac office to submit their print outs then go back after a week or two to collect the certificate.

But in Nigeria, you people must look for any means to get money from others even if it involves hiding things and playing tricks on them. I've started doing all these cac reg since 2011 and I've not collected a dime from anyone. I direct people on how to do it, it's better that way. Nothing special in it.

For those that are interested and doesn't have 15k to pay someone, it'll cost you #5500 only. Go to the business section, you'll see the process there. We can all take our business and Nigeria to the next level by playing our little part. Cheers!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
aywhy93:

To start with, this is a business name registration, not incorporation that has a lot of processes, why must you do it for people, especially your people here, when you can direct them to the cac website, they fill out the form, make payments with their MasterCard or visa card and go to the cac office to submit their print outs then go back after a week or two to collect the certificate.

But in Nigeria, you people must look for any means to get money from others even if it involves hiding things and playing tricks on them. I've started doing all these cac reg since 2011 and I've not collected a dime from anyone. I direct people on how to do it, it's better that way. Nothing special in it.

For those that are interested and doesn't have 15k to pay someone, it'll cost you #5500 only. Go to the business section, you'll see the process there. We can all take our business and Nigeria to the next level by playing our little part. Cheers!

God bless you sir.

Most Nigerians are just greedy and he's an example

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
aywhy93:

I never said it is a big deal. I never said they can't do it themselves. I said if they want me a lawyer to do it for them, it's 15k. It's simple, do it yourself or if you need a lawyer contact me. It's that simple. Your problem is that you didn't read my post properly. Next time please read and comprehend.

As an aside, it's very bad to not trust professionals with your jobs. Keep doing it yourself till the day u will need a professional and then you will see the difference.

You are the kind of person that will want someone to work for you for free as if you paid the person's fees in school.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
cashmyles:

God bless you sir.

Most Nigerians are just greedy and he's an example
oga I didn't insult you. Don't do same pls. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Benscolari: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
flexispy:
Bro your price ehn no offence but Even nord and express no reach like that
no mind the thief
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sconp: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
aywhy93:

Honestly I find this very unnecessary.
Whether we like it or not, people make money from the ignorance or inability of others.
He's not forcing it on anyone, some people might be too busy and will require his service.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
aywhy93:

He is a lawyer and needs to make money too. Most of us make more than 25K profit on a single phone that we sell. If you can do it yourself fine, go ahead and do it. You dont necessarily have to spoil the young chap's business or question his profit and yes profit of 7-8k on a single registration is not too much.

What we are all selling is information, access to information is key. You're saying this because you know about it, people that dont have an idea will gladly jump at the offer, the difference is INFORMATION. Would you sell a phone to a fellow nairalander that knows about this pick up hustle at 3-5k profit? I'm sure the answer is NO. The price some sellers here will give to you at times knowing fully well that you are also a reseller is always alarming, but what do we do, we either buy or move on. What the chap has done is not out of order.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aAK1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
aywhy93:

this is not good at all. He can put what ever price he wants on information he has and other don't have or are too busy to have.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Teeboi3611:

Is the factory unlocked for iPhone 6 still available?
And pls drop ur digit can’t find it on ur signature

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
paulinob44:
I need iPhone 6s
64gb space grey factory unlocked with all accessories no Box .. 75k
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
nymphomaniac:
oga I didn't insult you. Don't do same pls. Thank you.

Just been curious Oga. We have to take things the easy way and help those we can.

I'm sorry if you got me wrong.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
lionlee216:

iphone 6 16gb unlock N44,000

3pcs of iphone 6s 16gb unlock @ N47,000 each

Iphone 7 32gb ww unlock N74,000

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Abubakar96: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
techprodigy:
64gb space grey factory unlocked with all accessories no Box .. 75k
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by BelieveTech(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
paulinob44:
I need iPhone 6s
i have rose hold 32gb call or WhatsApp on 08136537584
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Ilerioluwa02: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have s7 edge for sale oo. 95k. Contact me
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm in need of Samsung gear S frontier reseller price
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
lionlee216:

Have you closed for the year or...?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
dmcdad:

Have you closed for the year or...?

Yes sir..
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Benscolari: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:
pardon

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by khalazi: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Benscolari:
pardon
Lol. Na real pardon.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Benscolari:
pardon
powder
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Ilerioluwa02: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Benscolari:
pardon

I mean, I have Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, available for sale. T-mobile unlocked. Very Clean, 95k.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:

I mean, I have Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, available for sale. T-mobile u locked. Very Clean, 95k.

He still explain grin cry grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.