Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (698314 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Stormyweather(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Viktor1000:
Biko any one with iPhone 6s 16 or 32gig.. Resellers price biko. Drop ur contact
I have 16 and 64gb. 08068172042
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ToryWoods(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2018
I have iPhone 8 Plus and would like to make a swap deal with iPhone X. My contact is on signature if you would like to have a deal.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by david4z: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2018
omio4real:

Bro plz what sm1 that shipment in Dec 8 if pay ,his he going to pay for 1st again cost ve shipment in 8 and 1st
Just use yoruba talk am ni.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by McMayor(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2018
U are just wicked. grin
david4z:

Just use yoruba talk am ni.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:
Morning ladies and Gentlemen,

Its with disappointment that depsite most of you are hustling to make money legally, yet some still look for fraudulent ways to dupe people and put we pickers into trouble as well..

Daaz shipped some stuffs to my shippers through me until trouble started yesterday.. please Note i will say i am the only young boy patronising this shipper and anytime i take stuffs out there to ship, i am always red flag being a young boy shipping electronics until i started gaining this man's trust and we are very good to the extent he doesn't check my items no more. He only check items i declare as new for customs purposes.

A guy reached out to me to ship stuffs to my address and i said i dont do that anymore and gave him daaz contact and i guess daaz agreed. He shipped some stuffs to daaz address but i dont know whether he checked the items or not before forwarding to my shipper and hence the problem.

I asked daaz about this particular shipment and he told me the guy in question told him his uncle sent him those stuffs. I was like okay. Did you go through the stuffs?

Cut long story short, a white guy sent those items to daaz address.

This nairalander has been forming female for the vuy to dupe him his hard earned money.

The shipper showed me the letter the white guy wrote alongside the packages thinking he is actually talking to a woman that truly loves him..

I dont care whether you scam people or not, but dont put my hustle into troubles.

Bank contacted me asking about my account activites, someone trying to use us get items in nigeria and shipper started having doubts again. Thank God to good relationship with the shipper

You can explain to the forum that your items are not fraudulent with evidence. I see you had the same issues with a shipper here on NL.

The ID of the person is osufamily.

Cc daaz001 dragnet

Happy sunday and i believe this issue should be resolve by now but i notice Lionlee or Big sam have not been responding to my messages,anyway big sam have not return package to sender and he have not contact sender and he is threatening with EFCC upon doing business with you,this process have been going on for over two weeks and i bet i need my package i fold my arms and i just want u to know i will get my package weither you like it or not call me any name and also you have my passport so you and whoever is behind this must surely pay for it...if you don’t send my packages back take it to the authority and we claim it there dont act smart kid
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

Happy sunday and i believe this issue should be resolve by now but i notice Lionlee or Big sam have not been responding to my messages,anyway big sam have not return package to sender and he have not contact sender and he is threatening with EFCC upon doing business with you,this process have been going on for over two weeks and i bet i need my package i fold my arms and i just want u to know i will get my package weither you like it or not call me any name and also you have my passport so you and whoever is behind this must surely pay for it...if you don’t send my packages back take it to the authority and we claim it there dont act smart kid
abeg it's Sunday. Go to church and Let God use u
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2018
nymphomaniac:
abeg it's Sunday. Go to church and Let God use u
Lol
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2018
topgamersmedia:
Abayomi, Haybee etc... if i were you. I would gladly tell lionlee / daaz to send your items back to the sender and you can have other means to sort it.

This guys [picker] are youngsters fighting to protect their names, they have also got families to feed if / when this backfires... they might end up serving time which their family members would never forgive you for.... i hope you will also see it that way. Let them send it back this way you will rest they will also rest.

My items have not been sent back and he ignore my messages after threatening me with EFCC
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

My items have not been sent back and he ignore my messages after threatening me with EFCC
I tot dey say they will send it back to the post office or something like that
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbens2000:

I tot dey say they will send it back to the post office or something like that

Thank you sir.. His client/brother has not been cooperating.

Ivan the artist sent packages to his client and that inturn sent to to daaz.

In all sincerity, i dont have the packages. My shipper does.

I wont be a fool keeping a fraudulent package in my house.

I have my own problems to deal with right now.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

I dont even have your time right now. Monday i will and i never threatened you but now i will make sure your names are blacklisted..

At this juncture, ill block you off my whatsapp. I don't even have a business with you, daaz does. You know the address you shipped to. Tell your ex convict brother to send receipts to him or send police to his house that he scammed you of your hard earned money.

You and I dont have a business together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:

Thank you sir.. His client/brother has not been cooperating.

Ivan the artist sent packages to his client and that inturn sent to to daaz.

In all sincerity, i dont have the packages. My shipper does.

I wont be a fool keeping a fraudulent package in my house.

I have my own problems to deal with right now.
You are not a fool but u kept my packages Sam oyedele, your plans are all known and this fraudulent package is with your shipper because you told me this stuffs are with you and the only problem is those packages
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:

I dont even have your time right now. Monday i will and i never threatened you but now i will make sure your names are blacklisted..

At this juncture, ill block you off my whatsapp. I don't even have a business with you, daaz does. You know the address you shipped to. Tell your ex convict brother to send receipts to him or send police to his house that he scammed you of your hard earned money.

You and I dont have a business together.

Ok lets wait and see whose names will be blacklisted,go ahead and block me off whatsapp and your co scammer Daaz blocked me whoever is ivan and what is your business with my brother do u knw how many ex convict run in your family?
Everything is all out sooner or later u will know u and i got business and scores to settle
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

Ok lets wait and see whose names will be blacklisted,go ahead and block me off whatsapp and your co scammer Daaz blocked me whoever is ivan and what is your business with my brother do u knw how many ex convict run in your family?
Everything is all out sooner or later u will know u and i got business and scores to settle
You said items were bought ?

Why are you finding it difficult to provide receipts from your so called brother?

I told you before and I will keep saying it, those items were gotten through fraudulent means....

6 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

You are not a fool but u kept my packages Sam oyedele, your plans are all known and this fraudulent package is with your shipper because you told me this stuffs are with you and the only problem is those packages

My last response to you.

I said something about the bank interogating me on phone and one of my dollar suppliers. I wont be a fool keeping fraudulent packages in my house when i know police can show up.

Now, if u think i want to steal ur packages which are not even in my possession, u r wrong.

I have a good credit. I can walk in sprint or whatever, get a brand new iphone Xs max, do insurance on it, a month after, report it lost/stolen. Sell it on here and still get a replacement phone but no, i wont cheat the system..

Go and talk to daaz you had business with. Since you have my full name too, why dont you do a background check like i did for your client and have my complete info and send the police to me since im trying to steal your packages..

Like i said, my last response to you. I will simply act like mikky and keep ignoring your messages..

12 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nicerazor(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Stormyweather:
I have 16 and 64gb. 08068172042
Brand new 6s 32 rose gold gb (7 pieces) to arrive this week...

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Idboyostic:

Why are you finding it difficult to provide receipts from your so called brother?

Same thing i asked. I reached out to the guy, his response was "mess you"
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Idboyostic:

Same thing i asked. I reached out to the guy, his response was "fu..c. k you"
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:

My last response to you.

I said something about the bank interogating me on phone and one of my dollar suppliers. I wont be a fool keeping fraudulent packages in my house when i know police can show up.

Now, if u think i want to steal ur packages which are not even in my possession, u r wrong.

I have a good credit. I can walk in sprint or whatever, get a brand new iphone Xs max, do insurance on it, a month after, report it lost/stolen. Sell it on here and still get a replacement phone but no, i wont cheat the system..

Go and talk to daaz you had business with. Since you have my full name too, why dont you do a background check like i did for your client and have my complete info and send the police to me since im trying to steal your packages..

Like i said, my last response to you. I will simply act like mikky and keep ignoring your messages..
It’a lie i know how you and Daaz work everything is out and do you want the nessary actions to be taken?if those stuffs are fraudulent i bet i will let go by now and u keep saying feds because u know how it works right?we will see and if its possible give me link to contact your so call shipper...omo see levels ...

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:

Same thing i asked. I reached out to the guy, his response was "fu..c. k you"
State where u ask for receipt Sam Oyedele
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by haybee1982: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:

My last response to you.

Ok since its going to be like that lets keep ignoring each other but send back my pAckages and i can ignore you...if u dont want to send my packages let me know... categorically you told me you have those packages and u have not decide what to do with them ...i have list of people u have treated in this bad manners and contacted me through whatsapp and the least u do is block them from contacting you
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
For all to see..

That was the phone number of the client he provided. Bsckground check records as at dec 10 said otherwise.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
My message to his client and his response

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
haybee1982:

Is this your biz?do u even think?where did he ask for receipt?ogun maa fi eje ee wee ni if u can’t be reasonable
Now I see you are a big fool and you don’t have a sense of reasoning, where did I mention to you @lionlee asked you to provide a receipt? I simply quoted you at a time saying your brother should provide receipts if the items were not fraudulent but till date you can’t provide it.

This one too will say he has a family, hope you aren’t letting those children see your fraudulent act?

Well, this is the best time for you to stop this act before you find yourself in Jail.....you might be convicted for life fool

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
I repeat nobody on here will say i stole their packages and even blocked them.

Those i misplaced their items got refunded in full..

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Idboyostic:
Now I see you are a big fool and you don’t have a sense of reasoning, where did I mention to you @lionlee asked you to provide a receipt? I simply quoted you at a time saying your brother should provide receipts if the items were not fraudulent but till date you can’t provide it.

This one too will say he has a family, hope you aren’t letting those children see your fraudulent act?

Well, this is the best time for you to stop this act before you find yourself in Jail.....you might be convicted for life fool

Please simply ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls reach out to me with your full names and items you want to pickup for your codes but please call IBL before going to make sure he has the packages

Dec 8 only

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Idboyostic:

Bro forget this level abeg, No be me you go dey ask questions because no matter your claim.....this wasn't purchased legally. I can bet you on this.

Since you said is your Uncle.....Can you Post his ID card for verification?

Na white Uncle you get or Black?

Can he show proofs of purchase?

Answer my questions bro
Those are my questions to you on the 6th of December

And like I said to you, please you can find my number here.....use it to track me and let see who the OGUN will kill. Live your talk, don’t just say it.....ACT
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
lionlee216:

Please simply ignore him.
No wahala bro....he has been ignored like that. But I get time today oo grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Idboyostic:
No wahala bro....he has been ignored like that. But I get time today oo grin

As you get time, mesef get time lol..

Person generate google voice number for me make i dey call. I go dey think say i dey talk to his brother not knowing i dey talk to one person for ilorin at the comfort of his room..

6 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nicerazor:
Brand new 6s 32 rose gold gb (7 pieces) to arrive this week...
How much

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.