Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (700638 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by keshprince: 5:17am On Jan 29, 2019
lionlee216:
I got stuck into snow for complete 2hrs. it was a bad experience.

I am not doing pickups today ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo abeg

I am so exhausted. i am going back to sleep jejely.

Thank you

Boss abeg reply me on WhatsApp biko
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2019
No pickups tomorrow and Wednesday.

There will be strong cold tomorrow and all the snow will be icey. The City promises to dig up the ice in all alleys.

The Wednesday weather is called "Dangerous weather". Schools are already closed for wednesday.

So many stuffs going on wednesday due the weather. Cabinets to be opened for those living old houses to let the pipes get heated so as not to bust, opening up taps to allow lil outflow of water, breathing will be hard for people inside snow etc. All these sound scary but that's the truth coming from the news tonight

Winter/Snow period is very bad for business

Thanks for your understanding.

If you like me or not, Hi me on Thursday cos if the cold don kill me, then no one to ship your packages grin

10 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2019
lionlee216:

There will be strong cold tomorrow and all the snow will be icey. The City promises to dig up the ice in all alleys.

The Wednesday weather is called "Dangerous weather". Schools are already closed for wednesday.

So many stuffs going on wednesday due the weather. Cabinets to be opened for those living old houses to let the pipes get heated so as not to bust, opening up taps to allow lil outflow of water, breathing will be hard for people inside snow etc. All these sound scary but that's the truth coming from the news tonight

If you like me or not, Hi me on Thursday cos if the cold don kill me, then no one to ship your packages grin
This one dey scary o... Stay safe
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kreamie(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Whoa. Scared for you already bro. Abeg, remain indoor o.
lionlee216:

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 5:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Deal Alert

IPhone 8 64gb
Black
Mint condition

TLC 120,000

Let me know if you need

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2019
[s]Deal Alert

IPhone XS 64gb
Silver
Phone & charger only

TlC 210,000
Let me know if you need [/s]

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Feezdculestboy(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
lionlee216:

Daddy I didnt ship on Jan 11 due to Daaz incident, Was in Kansas
Jan 18th, I shipped but due to bad weather, flight was cancelled and items just at airport warehouse
Jan 25th, I have confirmation, packages were processed for departure

The Truth is Winter time is very bad time to do business.

I am sorry sir.

boss ,is Jan 18th shipment still at US airport warehouse?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by oladraz(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Carmal90:

Pls what is the difference between factory unlocked and www unlocked?
Thanks
I'm terms of functionality, it's technically the same.The only difference is that phone with WWU will go back to its locked status when wiped(factory reset), and full unlock will not even if the phone is wiped or reset

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Carmal90(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2019
oladraz:

I'm terms of functionality, it's technically the same.The only difference is that phone with WWU will go back to its locked status when wiped(factory reset), and full unlock will not even if the phone is wiped or reset
Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Oluoxide2(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Contact on my signature for IPhone 7plus with box and accessories and Note 8 already in Naija at a sweet deal.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by oladraz(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Carmal90:
Pls what is activation lock on iPhone?
You go pay for tutorial oh! grin
It's tantamount to anti theft feature i.e it blocks people (theives) gaining access to your phoneif it's stolen.
It's done with the aid of your Apple ID and password (iCloud account)
When you hear them say a phone has iCloud,it means it locked to someone's account (usually former user). And he alone can have access to the the phone, so the phone is technically useless.
That is why you see people stressing the need to sign out their iCloud account or check if a phone has iCloud before transaction.
So, iCloud=activation lock cool

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Carmal90(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2019
oladraz:

You go pay for tutorial oh! grin
It's tantamount to anti theft feature i.e it blocks people (theives) gaining access to your phoneif it's stolen.
It's done with the aid of your Apple ID and password (iCloud account)
When you hear them say a phone has iCloud,it means it locked to someone's account (usually former user). And he alone can have access to the the phone, so the phone is technically useless.
That is why you see people stressing the need to sign out their iCloud account or check if a phone has iCloud before transaction.
So, iCloud=activation lock cool
Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by iamphilips(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2019
How much for fixing back Glass on iPhone 8+
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adewasco2k(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2019
who has any Samsung phone already in Nigeria?

clean, no cracks

or

Mint Iphone 7 plus already in Nigeria

Quote me with your price
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by joe17: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB [Sprint]. It Has a Cracked Back. (As Seen in the Pics). In Very Mint Condition and Working Perfectly.

TLC : #70,000 ONLY

Free Tip: It costs #3k Only to replace Back Glass.

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested.
interested

Sent u a msg on WhatsApp
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bbmike(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
adewasco2k:

clean, no cracks

or

Quote me with your price
I have a mint S8 plus available for sale in Lagos.
WhatsApp 07068869932 for pictures. Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Oluoxide2(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2019
adewasco2k:

clean, no cracks

or

Quote me with your price
Contact on my signature for note 8 and iPhone 7plus with box and accessories
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2019
adewasco2k:

clean, no cracks

or

Quote me with your price
I have both, mint conditions
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (phone only) 140k
IPhone 7plus, box with accessories 145k

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with pouch 65k
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with pouch 70k

Contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by GadgetInstinct: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2019
GadgetInstinct:
Deal Alert!!

iPhone 8 Plus 64
New with box and full accessories

Black

TLC 160k

Already with picker

Contact on Siggy
SA
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by texasbullet(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
PLS HOUSE SPRINT SAMSUNG S8 COST HOW MUCH TO UNLOCK ?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ifecx4real: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Around 3k
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by choosen1: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
modified.

Bought
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fibonacci2526: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
choosen1:
8gig ram

256gig ssd

14-15 inch screen

core i5 6th gen atleast

Strong battery... battery life is VERY veeeeeryyy important.. Veryyyyyyyy..

backlit keyboard

budget of around 90k

Who has this, either in Naija, US or even in the spiritual realm, abeg let me know.

Galaxy s7 edge or s8 with crack that doesn't affect the screen

budget : more than 50k less than 65k

Stormyweather.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Stormyweather(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
choosen1:
8gig ram

256gig ssd

14-15 inch screen

core i5 6th gen atleast

backlit keyboard

budget of around 90k

Who has this, either in Naija, US or even in the spiritual realm, abeg let me know.

s8 available on its way to Naija but you go add 5k o. the crack is barely visible o
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wizzy89(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
choosen1:
8gig ram

256gig ssd

14-15 inch screen

core i5 6th gen atleast

backlit keyboard

budget of around 90k

[s]S8 (Tmobile) on its way, 50k if you pay now.[/s]

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by amalab30(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Just for checks. It may help the pickers or people wanting to request fee pieces of information from sellers from here.

Great read!

Feel free to share.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by OmoDavido(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
choosen1:
8gig ram

256gig ssd

14-15 inch screen

core i5 6th gen atleast

backlit keyboard

budget of around 90k

I have clean s7 egde with slight crack at the edge which doesn't affect the phone, 65k
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bobo65(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
choosen1:
8gig ram

256gig ssd

14-15 inch screen

core i5 6th gen atleast

backlit keyboard

budget of around 90k

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
choosen1:
8gig ram

256gig ssd

14-15 inch screen

core i5 6th gen atleast

backlit keyboard

budget of around 90k

I have S7 Edge, not screen crack but a slight crack close to home button. 65k

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.