Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (697670 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2018

Hello, need a clean UK used iPhone 8plus. If you have any, Whatsapp- o7031562014

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Adinije(f): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
fergieboy:

Verify your account

Phone verification

But I don't have US number
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Adinije:
But I don't have US number
Meet clone.. He will help you out.. Or if you got 2k..can refer you to the person that did mine.. Since then I have no problem on offer up

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hot Deal Alert

Elitebook 8570w
i7 processor
320gb
16gb ram
2gb Video card memory
Nvidia graphics

Total landing cost to Lagos: #64,750

Nigerian price in pix below

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
New Deal

Samsung S2 with charger

Landing cost to Lagos #42,550

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
The kind mad deals wey dey NY eh na to gather money make Lionel relocate sharp
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 1:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Obatise:
Hot Deal Alert

Elitebook
i7 processor
320gb
there are guys here waiting to pounce on people's sweat, they want to take advantage of your sweat, pls take down some of this details before they go behind you to hijack it again like they did mine
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ALERT07(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ALERT07(m): 1:46am On Aug 03, 2018

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2018
elisinho:
The kind mad deals wey dey NY eh na to gather money make Lionel relocate sharp

Haba! I never rugged reach NY side.. I have a friend in NY though. I might have to talk to him

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:01am On Aug 03, 2018
I am so sorry I have been unable to perform up to expectations today interms of picking today. I actually ran out of dollars cry

I am working on it right now and get back to Business

Any Ideas and Suggestions to make me serve you better, I am open to it smiley
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2018
ALERT07:
Ain't fair on lionlee. No-one is an island of knowledge. Even the best phone dealers do make mistakes sometimes.
This is just an Ish of deal searchers outsmarting buyers. Buyers should try to get in contact directly with lionlee after getting links for their deals
Even the so called No 1 picker here picked a clone IPhone 8+ for a friend of mine here. Nobody is perfect. U are to enlighten the picker on some certain things b4 he picks. Picking isn’t easy sha.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ALERT07(m): 2:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Sweet Deal

Samsung S8 plus 64Gb,
Locked to sprint
With little cracks at the bottom right corner and top left
Available to pickup at macdonalds

Total landing Fee to lagos 90,650
Phone, charger and Case only

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 2:22am On Aug 03, 2018
cashmyles:

I emphazied on not getting the phone if it's sprint because s9+ locked to sprint can't be unlocked here in 9ja at that moment. I don't know you wouldn't know if the phone is original or cloned.

And you think I'll go ahead telling you to pick up the phone if you had tell the phone is cloned? Pickers I've worked with on this platform will never do that, Mikky is about picking up 2 s9+ worth 950$ for me when he realized the phones was a cloned one, he never tell me about it but he sent a video of him busting the seller to me.

I even told you to check if the phone is not a coupled/cloned one, you should be an expertise in this.

Did I even informed you about the cloned phone?, NO

Like I said I've moved on and I let it slide and looking forward to do more biz with you in the future.

Lastly, I'm not going to blame anyone but do always find a way to know which one is the authentic and which one is cloned.

I wish you nothing but the best Lion.

Thanks
Nobody is perfect. Mikky has picked a cloned IPhone 8+ for a friend of mine. So stop discouraging the young man. He just has to be more careful

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cashmyles: 4:11am On Aug 03, 2018
sirlop:

Nobody is perfect. Mikky has picked a cloned IPhone 8+ for a friend of mine. So stop discouraging the young man. He just has to be more careful

So, I was discouraging him by telling him he picked a cloned phone for me??

Please, let the issues pass and let get back to biz as usual

This has been sorted out between us sir.

Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by toluxa1(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Adinije:
They don't reply me o.
On two different accounts, no reply. Even when I offer the same amount with their asking price

You have been Shadow banned. You wont be able to receive replies anymore.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by siegfried99(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Jiggsbaby:
Samsung galaxy s7 edge Verizon unlocked 32 gb
Landing cost 36k
Contact if interested
I have all the sellers details
Seller will be Avaliable in Monday for pick up

How can i get this pls
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by siegfried99(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2018
I need Samsung s7 edge

Who can help me get it pls
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by drey22(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Jiggsbaby:
Anybody in need of a google pixel xl 2..my supplier has got one he want to sell
need...how clean
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2018
cashmyles:

Thanks
I never meant it that way. U drew reference to Mikky as a perfect picker. I just reminded u that nobody is perfect. Even he himself picks up cloned phones too. Anyway sorry for ur loss. Thank God everybody is happy

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Jiggsbaby: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
drey22:
need...how clean
Very clean
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by felixchip(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2018
Obatise:
New Deal

Samsung S2 with charger

Landing cost to Lagos #42,550
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by rayornb(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Obatise:
Hot Deal Alert

Elitebook 8570w
i7 processor
320gb
16gb ram
2gb Video card memory
Nvidia graphics

Total landing cost to Lagos: #64,750

Nigerian price in pix below

I'm really interested bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2018
rayornb:

I'm really interested bro

Gone sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by JUSTINSMOG: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2018
lionlee216:
FOR SALE

Mint samsung Galaxy J7 PRIME METROPCS for sale
2GB RAM
32 GB Internal Memory
Colour: Black

Whatsapp me
How much for the j7prime
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by joetoocute: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Deal Alert!

Brand new 15.6" HP EliteBook 755 G2's.
All are brand new still in original box.
Specs are Windows 7 (Windows 8 upgrade media included in box), AMD A6 Pro-7050B APU with Radeon R4 graphics (2.2GHz, up to 3GHz, 1MB cache), 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD (hard drive)

Landing cost #65k

You can compare prices with the screenshot below
Still available?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mclenny14: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sony-Xperia-XA1-G3121-Black-32GB-4G-WIFI-NFC-GPS-23MP-Unlocked-Smartphone-Uk/273386786607?hash=item3fa71f4f2f%3Ag%3AL2gAAOSwLpxbZBkZ&_fsrp=1&LH_PrefLoc=3&_udlo=0&_sacat=9355&_udhi=43&LH_BIN=1&rt=nc&_dcat=9355#shpCntId
quotation please
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Adinije(f): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
toluxa1:

You have been Shadow banned. You wont be able to receive replies anymore.
What do I do? How do I resolve it?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
I just suffered a real setback from Chase Bank. I wanted to withdraw all my money for transactions today only for me to find out my account has been suspended.

They won't tell me why. All they said was they will be sending me a letter and Cashier Check for my available balance with 10 business days.

I will resume pickups on Monday when i get the GTB Dollar card in the mail. I will only be able to do only 1000$ transaction daily by then

All my savings are with them and all closed down.

I'm sorry about all these. Hopefully things will be fixed asap.

Let me for other reliable banks to bank with

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
cashmyles:

Thanks

Bros am sorry for your loss... and glad u guys sorted out please forget Mikky when it come to picking fake stuff... Iphone 8plus clone was pick by him for me... I let go.. he pick 3 IPhone X for me 2 or them has Icloud he said none of his business so arrogant a person I never wanted to talk want to let it slide... at least show remorse he keep telling bullshit... am still trying to sort one of the iCloud issue with a client up til now.. imagine investing close to 2m worth and losing almost halve of it..

Same period two Apple Watch all locked thanks to the seller who were understanding enough to help remove Icloud

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
twinskenny:

Bros am sorry for your loss... and glad u guys sorted out please forget Mikky when it come to picking fake stuff... Iphone 8plus clone was pick by him for me... I let go.. he pick 3 IPhone X for me 2 or them has Icloud he said none of his business so arrogant a person I never wanted to talk want to let it slide... at least show remorse he keep telling bullshit... am still trying to sort one of the iCloud issue with a client up til now.. imagine investing close to 2m worth and losing almost halve of it..

Same period two Apple Watch all locked thanks to the seller who were understanding enough to help remove Icloud

Whew!! That's scary
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
lionlee216:

They won't tell me why. All they said was they will be sending me a letter and Cashier Check for my available balance with 10 business days.

Hope say you never give boys your account number to Dey wire funds to am? They will pretend is legit but on the real sense na Maga Money oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.