Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (696233 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
omicpet:

Yeah talk about ultrasnow ,
Always late to the party as usual , before pangu we had evasion , snowbreeze ,
Crazy repos like sinfuliphone , biteyouriphone and to mention a few , modmyi , hey TechProdigy remember the Nl world had 5 major guys , tumababa , Suntemi and coded guys like we we that barely said shii about jb

You sef na OG here oo, tumababa was the biggest iPhone seller then. I remember Suntemi also, Initialize would buy phones from nairalanders and sell to his fellow UNILAG students at higher price grin Good ol' days

And yeah the former mod here semid or something, he's also a phone OG

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
aywhy93:

Not to mention the fact that the features we're tired of using on Sammy always get to iphones after a decade and we won't hear word again. The wireless powershare on s10 might get to the iphone in 2025 now for example and they will start making noise again as if its new. In short, Apple is like Chelsea, they make noise on little achievements and Samsung is like Manchester United, lots of accomplishment, no noise whatsoever.

I like this analogy, most Chelsea fans won't agree grin

#TeamSammy #TeamManchesterUnited #OGS #GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kreamie(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oya come and buy note 8.
Two pieces 650 TLC. grin
aywhy93:

Unfortunately, I arrived the party late. The discussion has ended but I will like to add the fact that most people always get carried away when discussing Apple vs Samsung, they always think its just iOs vs Android where as it is more than that...

Samsung has its own refreshing customization and interface that no other Android manufacturer can rival, it was touchwiz but now the one UI is killing them sha. When a Samsung Flagship goes head on with the best iPhone, it beats the iphone overall, provided that each area considered is being scored grades and calculated like a GPA. Let's say the iOS on iphone XS Max scores a A in Software optimization, a Galaxy S10+ will score at worst a B here. Whereas when it comes to overall features, if a Samsung Galaxy S10+ scores A, a XS Max can score as high as a C and so on like that.

Not to mention the fact that the features we're tired of using on Sammy always get to iphones after a decade and we won't hear word again. The wireless powershare on s10 might get to the iphone in 2025 now for example and they will start making noise again as if its new. In short, Apple is like Chelsea, they make noise on little achievements and Samsung is like Manchester United, lots of accomplishment, no noise whatsoever.

Btw, it surprises me when guys here think People buy only iPhones and pity Samsung for not selling. I personally sell Samsung phones more than iPhones, the ratio is even too bad. I sell about 20 high end samsung smartphones before selling a single iphone. So it depends on your location and audience. Those who are smart business people and want to get work done buys Samsung while those who want to show off and slay goes for iPhones.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
wildchild1:

You sef na OG here oo, tumababa was the biggest iPhone seller then. I remember Suntemi also, Initialize would buy phones from nairalanders and sell to his fellow UNILAG students at higher price grin Good ol' days

And yeah the former mod here semid or something, he's also a phone OG

Yeah. Good old days before slay mamas and yahoo boys knew about iphones. It was blackberry reigning then.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
wildchild1:

I like this analogy, most Chelsea fans won't agree grin

#TeamSammy #TeamManchesterUnited #OGS #GGMU

Lol... Na so wink Even though I'm not a Chelsea nor Man U fan grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kreamie:
Oya come and buy note 8.
Two pieces 650 TLC. grin

I'm coming sir... grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kreamie:
Oya come and buy note 8.
Two pieces 650 TLC. grin
Chief please check WhatsApp, have a pickup request

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by chuchwhite: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
aywhy93:

Unfortunately, I arrived the party late. The discussion has ended but I will like to add the fact that most people always get carried away when discussing Apple vs Samsung, they always think its just iOs vs Android where as it is more than that...

Samsung has its own refreshing customization and interface that no other Android manufacturer can rival, it was touchwiz but now the one UI is killing them sha. When a Samsung Flagship goes head on with the best iPhone, it beats the iphone overall, provided that each area considered is being scored grades and calculated like a GPA. Let's say the iOS on iphone XS Max scores a A in Software optimization, a Galaxy S10+ will score at worst a B here. Whereas when it comes to overall features, if a Samsung Galaxy S10+ scores A, a XS Max can score as high as a C and so on like that.

Btw, it surprises me when guys here think People buy only iPhones and pity Samsung for not selling. I personally sell Samsung phones more than iPhones, the ratio is even too bad. I sell about 20 high end samsung smartphones before selling a single iphone. So it depends on your location and audience. Those who are smart business people and want to get work done buys Samsung while those who want to show off and slay goes for iPhones.

Samsung isnt the first to bring power share thou.. hauweii mate 20pro was first with power share before samsung .. pertaining to the arguments about sammy vs apple it all balls down to preference (what you look for in a device ). Like for sammy people always complained about samsung’s touchwiz interface.. while for apple they complained about it not being able to share files to other devices.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kreamie(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Responded boss
Theflint1:
Chief please check WhatsApp, have a pickup request
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
chuchwhite:

Samsung isnt the first to bring power share thou.. hauweii mate 20pro was first with power share before samsung .. pertaining to the arguments about sammy vs apple it all balls down to preference (what you look for in a device ). Like for sammy people always complained about samsung’s touchwiz interface.. while for apple they complained about it not being able to share files to other devices.

Yes, you're right... I only used the S10 as an example since the topic is Apple vs Samsung. Choosing Smartphones boils down to preference like you said thats why each phone has its pros and cons, and don't let us pretend like there is nothing called OVERALL ratings in the Tech world.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
tumababa:

So interesting that my last jailbroken iphone was over years ago. Everything has been monetized now. No more fun

Yes true bro , made it boring . No fun . Glad to see you commenting on a post , been awhile

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Deyinka007: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
aywhy93:

This is flawed at best.. While Samsung improvements have been remarkable of late, they literally had to ride on Apple’s back to get to where they are today. (At least mobile tech wise)

It wasn’t until the third iteration of the Galaxy Series before Samsung actually found their feet as they were blatantly copying Apple in their first two attempts (Galaxy S = iPhone 3G/ Galaxy S2 = Apple iPhone 4) that it took a $1 billion fine for the to go back to the drawing board and come out with the beast that the Galaxy S3 was, and they’ve been growing in leaps and bounds since then.

It could therefore be reasoned that Samsung are Chelsea, both have newly found success and would shout it at everyone that care to listen, and Apple are Man United, both have nothing to prove to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na you be the top Sammy OG for nairaland as of now grin
aywhy93:

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by HABRUZZY(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abeg i need tlc for cars oooo make we diversify small
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by larisdena(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
He has scammed me too.
I paid 8k for mobile verification and Trueyou verification
He uses different account numbers to scam people.

Here

Itohan inegbenijie
FirstBank

Theflint1:

Scammer!!!

He claims to help with offerup verification, gets paid and fails to deliver.

Diamond bank
lawal rasheed

Cc dragnet

Tabbazz

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Deyinka007:

This is flawed at best.. While Samsung improvements have been remarkable of late, they literally had to ride on Apple’s back to get to where they are today. (At least mobile tech wise)

It wasn’t until the third iteration of the Galaxy Series before Samsung actually found their feet as they were blatantly copying Apple in their first two attempts (Galaxy S = iPhone 3G/ Galaxy S2 = Apple iPhone 4) that it took a $1 billion fine for the to go back to the drawing board and come out with the beast that the Galaxy S3 was, and they’ve been growing in leaps and bounds since then.

It could therefore be reasoned that Samsung are Chelsea, both have newly found success and would shout it at everyone that care to listen, and Apple are Man United, both have nothing to prove to anyone.

Well, the discussion is based on the present not the past. Even if we're to travel back to the past, apple released the iPhone 3Gs first before Samsung started with the first generation Galaxy S so they had to release a phone not just a music player hence making it look like they are copying them so that's not riding on Apple's back. But now, it's obvious Samsung is remarkable lately and that lately dates back to the introduction of the Galaxy S3. Don't forget that when Samsung had realized people want it big and started producing big screen smartphones. Steve jobs was busy hammering on portable and small iPhones with one universal button which is crap but what did Apple do.? They also followed Samsung and started producing big screens when they (Tim Cook and co) realized people want it big, starting with the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.

Even though y'all Apple fans pretend like you don't know, Samsung still produces most of the components and hardwares you're hailing on the iPhones including the iPhone X screen, feel free to call that riding on Samsung's back. Is that not hypocrisy at its peak.?

Forget the hypes Apple get in the entertainment industry and the celebrity world. Every unbiased and knowledgeable Tech geek knows Samsung is the real player in this Smartphone game, at least OVERALL.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
OJLion:
Na you be the top Sammy OG for nairaland as of now grin

Haba Bros! See whining... cry cry cry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Dtarmon.

Iphone 7plus

Picked up.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Dtarmon(Lord of google pixel) grin

4 phones

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Otegbeye

HP Omen

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wese90(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
make I just cover my face.... hit me up if you need chip for your iPhone...this one apple have blocked wwUnlock
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
One customer just wiped and reset my ww unlocked iPhone Xs Max at the point of transaction, now it's locked again. I'm in sivia pains sad cry embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
wildchild1:
One customer just wiped and reset my ww unlocked iPhone Xs Max at the point of transaction, now it's locked again. I'm in sivia pains sad cry embarassed cry cry cry
so he did not tell you before doing so angry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
ChisomK9:
so he did not tell you before doing so angry

The aboki didn't ooo, I just saw apple logo coming up, I asked what did you do, he said he wiped so he can put his Sim oh boi I just weak cry cry cry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bobo65(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
wildchild1:

The aboki didn't ooo, I just saw apple logo coming up, I asked what did you do, he said he wiped so he can put his Sim oh boi I just weak cry cry cry

What a huge loss grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gentyholar: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
wildchild1:

Perhaps you didn't tell him it's ww unlocked phone you're selling to him. Cause I doubt if someone can be that stupid.

Please wetin you come do to am? grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
wildchild1:

both my FU and Ww I always dey put restriction codes because of some butter-fingers clients.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.