Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (701003 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Ebuka

Brand new iphone Xs max

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Bukola

Iphone Xr

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Ben

HP Envy

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:15am On Jul 12, 2019
Frinx

Iphone X

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Adeyinka

Apple laptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Twinkenny

Apple laptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Nwokafor

Bitcoin mining

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Otunla

Apple lsptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:22am On Jul 12, 2019
Theflint

4 dell laptops

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2019
TheFlint

HP OMEN

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Dominic

Iphone 8plus crscked

Picked up

1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Ben

Laptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Paroh(f): 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
lionlee216:
Adeyinka

Apple laptop

Picked up

Are you still eating that bread? Send to me na
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by karferguso(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
lionlee216:

July 6th items available for pickup tomorrow morning...

PLS If you are owing me money, kindly do the needful today today. Hit OMICPET TOMORROW MORNING for your items

Thank you
June 29th shipment?
I want to be sure I’ve not missed the pickup date.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
iPhone 7 plus 128gb rose gold chip unlock
Condition-10/10
Accessories-None
Tlc-100k(ships out today)

Check signature for contact
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Irises(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2019
So nobody on nairaland does phone number verification for offerup. Na scammers full everywhere. Too bad
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Irises(m): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2019
lizzypro. are you still doing phone number verification for offerup?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2019
2 pcs of HP laptop 840 g2

Both in mint condition.

One of the laptop battery is not good

Intel CORE i5-5300U 2.30GHz
128GB SSD Drive
HD WebCam
8GB RAM
Comes with charger.

Already shipped

TLC 120k

NO REFUNDS as they were tested to be working real good

SOLD

1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Irises(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2019
[s][/s]
Irises:
lizzypro. are you still doing phone number verification for offerup?

Just verified mine this morning. Wasn't easy. Na step by step. Hope I don't get to do tru you I.d verification
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Emoch

Mamaroo

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Khalazi

Iwatch

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Daniel

Macbook

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Toyosi

Thinkpad laptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Emoch

A2Bose Aviation Headset

Picked up

***No pictures
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:31am On Jul 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdgE5GUZd9c

No single battery

Mint Condition and working perfectly

TLC 110k for both

Sales is final. No refunds

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2019
samsung Galaxy S8+ unlocked 9/10 - 100k
HMU 080822021205
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
DISCLAIMER:

CASES: I pick up an item for you based on trust or maybe you were/are not online and i ask you for full payment and you decide to go ahead and make half payment cos i have picked for you, Good for you!. Some wont pay the balance till the day items are ready for pickup. If I happen to pickup for you on a Saturday/Sunday,It means you are tying my money down for 2 weeks if shipment uses 5 business days and tying my money down for 3 weeks if shipment uses 10 business days. Items arrive, You pay me money and you get your shipment. So what the essence of picking up for you since the pickup fee i wont get and still tie down part of my money. AS AT TODAY, I AM HAVING A DEFICIT OF $3,000 due to such acts

CONCLUSION : IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAVING FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO PICKUP, KINDLY LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE. ONCE I PASTE YOU TLC, PAYMENT FOLLOWS AND IF BY CHANCE I AM TRUSTING YOU WILL PAY FULL PAYMENT AFTER PICKUP AND YOU DO HALF PAYMENT, JUST KNOW THE SAID ITEM WILL BE SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE AND I WILL STILL TAKE THE PICKUP FEE OUT OF YOUR DEPOSIT AND REFUND YOUR THE BALANCE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omotolsy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
I can relate with this big time.

lionlee216:
DISCLAIMER:

CASES: I pick up an item for you based on trust or maybe you were/are not online and i ask you for full payment and you decide to go ahead and make half payment cos i have picked for you, Good for you!. Some wont pay the balance till the day items are ready for pickup. If I happen to pickup for you on a Saturday/Sunday,It means you are tying my money down for 2 weeks if shipment uses 5 business days and tying my money down for 3 weeks if shipment uses 10 business days. Items arrive, You pay me money and you get your shipment. So what the essence of picking up for you since the pickup fee i wont get and still tie down part of my money. AS AT TODAY, I AM HAVING A DEFICIT OF $3,000 due to such acts

CONCLUSION : IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAVING FULL PAYMENT PRIOR TO PICKUP, KINDLY LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE. ONCE I PASTE YOU TLC, PAYMENT FOLLOWS AND IF BY CHANCE I AM TRUSTING YOU WILL PAY FULL PAYMENT AFTER PICKUP AND YOU DO HALF PAYMENT, JUST KNOW THE SAID ITEM WILL BE SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE AND I WILL STILL TAKE THE PICKUP FEE OUT OF YOUR DEPOSIT AND REFUND YOUR THE BALANCE
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
lionlee216:
JUNE 29TH SHIPMENT

SAMUEL....SAMSUNG S9

IDIAGBONYA.....S9+/S8+/IPHONE 8

DIOFOLO.....6 IPHONE XS MAX

ABDULKAREEM.....IPHONE 8 RD

PUIRTY....4 HP LAPTOPS

AUDU.....4 DELL LAPTOP

ABASS.....IPHONE XR

OKOROAFOR.....GAMING LAPTOP

OMICPET.......LAPTOP

OLADIMEJI....LAPTOP

SHINAF.....BOX

AYOOLA.....S98+/2 S10+/NOTE 9/2 S8+/2 S9/2 S10/S8/3 S7EDGE/6S/3 S9+/BLACKBERRY/NOTE 9/S8

OTUNLA......GEAR WATCH/BLUTOOTH HEADSET

BUKUNMI....BOX

ADEYANJU......IPHONE 6

UNKNOWN.......BACKCASE

NWEGBU......S10E

OJULE.....Samsung Galaxy S8 Active

ODENIGBO......PHONE

UNKNOWN......SAMSUNG J7 REFINE

ABUBAKAR.......MINDBEATS BASSFUN800

FRANKLIN......IPHONE

MGBENKA.....NOTE 9

OYENIRAN......AIRPOD

Allow 5 to 10 business days for items to be available for pickup.

Allow items to be available before selling your items as i only offer refund only for missing items at pickup price.

Thank you

NB : If you dont see your name, Let me know ASAP

Available for Pickup tomorrow Morning. Kindly Call/Text Omicpet before heading to Pickup Location..

Also There is a charge of 1k each for collections of items(Customs ish). If you are having items in several pickup thread, kindly do the calculations.

Like I said, I had issues with customs so if you are having a missing item, kindly forward me that "missing items pickup request", payment confirmation and your account number for a refund..

Also verify your items at pickup location as i wont be liable for anything after leaving pickup location

I am sorry but just one of those things i deal with in a while.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
lionlee216:
DISCLAIMER:

Now this is absurd. People playing by such tactics would end up painting everyone bad, even if some others might have a genuine reason not to make full payment immediately.

Well, that's the thing about life. Some people will somehow take advantage of your benevolence and thereby make you lose trust in almost everyone, albeit some with good and pure intentions. Honestly, this is bad and preposterous.

Sorry man. One of the perks of dealing with immature and unreasonable peeps.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Taiwo20(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
lionlee216:
DISCLAIMER:

LOCAL MAN TI BINU.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
lionlee216:
DISCLAIMER:

Baba, you rarely respond these days when I chat you up for pickup. You know I don't owe. I don't know how I've offended you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.