Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (705593 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
lionlee216:
My Own Personal Opinion

I know some people that charge so high when it comes to reselling on the thread and not even this thread alone but I believe it is not my problem.

The reason is they say "I have a pickup to do and they will pay full for the items". so i believe its their property and they can do whatever they want wit it but I always feel uncomfortable when you sell a link to someone and see you charging as high as 10k just for you to find a deal. thats absurd.

Some people dont even care about the money. all they want is just a good deal. You see someone posting a deal for of iphone 6 for 50k and people will negotiate and ignore but mikky will post the same iphone for 65k, you will see "SOLD OUT"(No Offense).. 3 people personally chatted me up and say "hey mikky makes alot of money on this crazy deals" I guess that opened eyes of some resellers and started to charge people who are "lazy" or "extremely busy".

Like someone rightly said, Everything is not about money...

Live and lets live..

If You are a deal searcher and doing stuffs like this, Pls change. You could see people commending and recommending frinx. Thats integrity and worth much more than money
Exactly! You've said it all.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
lionlee216:
My Own Personal Opinion

I know some people that charge so high when it comes to reselling on the thread and not even this thread alone but I believe it is not my problem.

The reason is they say "I have a pickup to do and they will pay full for the items". so i believe its their property and they can do whatever they want wit it but I always feel uncomfortable when you sell a link to someone and see you charging as high as 10k just for you to find a deal. thats absurd.

Some people dont even care about the money. all they want is just a good deal. You see someone posting a deal for of iphone 6 for 50k and people will negotiate and ignore but mikky will post the same iphone for 65k, you will see "SOLD OUT"(No Offense).. 3 people personally chatted me up and say "hey mikky makes alot of money on this crazy deals" I guess that opened eyes of some resellers and started to charge people who are "lazy" or "extremely busy".

Live and lets live..

If You are a deal searcher and doing stuffs like this, Pls change. You could see people commending and recommending frinx. Thats integrity and worth much more than money
Thanks for the post and i hope we get better deals. Some1 ones asked what happened to crazy deals. prev pages of pickers aren't like what it is now, guyz help others that aren't capable cos table fit turn tomorrow.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
lionlee216:
My Own Personal Opinion

Live and lets live..

You don clear yourself already. No wahala baba. I fit speak for Clone2020 sha. That guy deserves big accolades . He renders selfless services by dropping deals he sees on his way to pickup in a particular location in order to pick em up with ones he's to pickup. If other pickers like him can adopt this. Then it'll be good for the resellers and end users and make the greedy Deal hunters think twice.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
jeromedee:
You don clear yourself already. No wahala baba. I fit speak for Clone2020 sha. That guy deserves big accolades . He renders selfless services by dropping deals he sees on his way to pickup in a particular location in order to pick em up with ones he's to pickup. If other pickers like him can adopt this. Then it'll be good for the resellers and end users and make the greedy Deal hunters think twice.
Clone2020 get eye for deals Sha, sometimes I dey always wonder how him dey get those deals self.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mixter(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
jeromedee:
Your case dey different. I sabi say when u start you dey drop free deals wella abi you too don dey charge 40k to land iphone5s too now? grin
Bros you no get chill o. Quite a funny guy. Make sure you have policy before you quote me o.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Clone2020 get eye for deals Sha, sometimes I dey always wonder how him dey get those deals self.
No be small eye but eagle eye.Baba dey render selfless service. Even frinx dey drop free deals sometimes if he sees that the deals are not worth charging for. na why i dey prefer to always wait for both Clone and Frinx to post deals instead of Quack Deal hunters wey carry am for head like say na their birthright. Nazo one of dem wey just start post deal of Iphone7+ 64gb for 190k and call am sweet deal with stubborn seller

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
jeromedee:
No be small eye but eagle eye.Baba dey render selfless service. Even frinx dey drop free deals sometimes if he sees that the deals are not worth charging for. na why i dey prefer to always wait for both Clone and Frinx to post deals instead of Quack Deal hunters wey carry am for head like say na their birthright. Nazo one of dem wey just start post deal of Iphone7+ 64gb for 190k and call am sweet deal with stubborn seller
Haha abi na i wonder how some add those thing(sweet deal,deal alert) on cost stuffs
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Theflint1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
ALL PCS ON GROUND AND SELLING FAST!!!

Hp Elitebook 820G3
6th Generation
Intel Corei7 2.81 GHZ speed
1TB SSD
8GB RAM
Keyboard light
Finger print
13inch Screen size

Whatsapp - 07031562014

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wese90(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
If you need free deal, let me know.. I will do it for free.. I get lot of time and mb grin grin grin

From Saturday
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wese90(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Am offering to check iPhone imei for free too

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by karferguso(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
I got here late but it’s Frinx all the way

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Donbigi2(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
wese90:
how do I reach you
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
wese90:
If you need free deal, let me know.. I will do it for free.. I get lot of time and mb grin grin grin
Baba do business if you wan do business. Just no dey greedy. Search for deals and post then wait for potential customers to hit you up. This your Monika sef be like that of Giwa the deal hunter wey deactivate after receiving tongue lashing from Nlders after he bought cracked 2010 Macbook for person grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
New Deal Alert

Samsung Notes 8, T-MOBILE

Just slight crack at the bottom left

WhatsApp me for pix

Cost:$200
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by hafdol(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
wese90:
contact pls?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
DEAL ALERT

Black Iphone 7 plus 32gb Sprint

Can be chip unlocked

Very neat no dent

Landing cost : 92,550

Contact on my signature
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Cracked screen Samsung galaxy s7 edge though the crack is not affecting the touch grin
It's locked to sprint grin

Policy Total Landing Cost 27,700 only

I dey upload the picture Sha grin que Sera sera

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Obatise: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
New Deal Alert

PS4 console only, no pad or cable

$100
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wese90(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
jeromedee:
Baba do business if you wan do business. Just no dey greedy. Search for deals and post then wait for potential customers to hit you up. This your Monika sef be like that of Giwa the deal hunter wey deactivate after receiving tongue lashing from Nlders after he bought cracked 2010 Macbook for person grin grin

Really, check my history... have been on nairaland since 2008 and I don't need the peanut Sir... Free deals from weekend and I will post it here
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by vanchi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Obatise:
New Deal Alert

$100

Contacts?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Cracked screen Samsung galaxy s7 edge though the crack is not affecting the touch grin
It's locked to sprint grin

Policy Total Landing Cost 27,700 only

I dey upload the picture Sha grin que Sera sera
Oya gimme this one
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
wese90:

Really, check my history... have been on nairaland since 2008 and I don't need the peanut Sir... Free deals from weekend and I will post it here
I actually did checked before saying that. Na just play i dey follow you play. No wahala we dey expect
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
jeromedee:
Oya gimme this one
slide in to my whatsapp., call the number on my signature
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Obatise:
New Deal Alert

$100
Total landing cost
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
[s]Deal alert

Iwatch series 1
Rose gold
Charger included
Face cover also included

37,000 total landing cost to Lagos[/s]
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
slide in to my whatsapp., call the number on my signature
Couldn't find you on whatsapp
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
frinx:
Deal alert

Iwatch series 1
Rose gold
Charger included
Face cover also included

37,000 total landing cost to Lagos

Someone is advertising this same series 1 somewhere for 60k for landing cost o grin grin

This Frinx guy just dey burst bubble sha grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Deal alert

Iphone 7
32gb
Sprint-3k chip
Box and charger included
Matte black

75,000 total landing cost to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
newman10:

Someone is advertising this same series 1 somewhere for 60k for landing cost o grin grin

This Frinx guy just dey burst bubble sha grin grin
do you know that I had to go back again to confirm if it was the same watch grin

Frinx for Presido

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Deal alert

Samsung Galaxy s8
Google lock
Charger included

200$ excluding shipping and pickup fee

**Free deal
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Rakiticbarca: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
jeromedee:
Couldn't find you on whatsapp
flash me,
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
flash me,
Not reachable baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.