Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (699886 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Joselph95(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S7 Black Onyx 4GB Ram - 32GB Rom

Available for grab @ N70k non negotiable

Interested Holla

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
lionlee216:

I guess you should explain what happened here so that when he come here, he'll see your allegations and respond to them.

Thank you

Okay, this is what happened. I needed apple watch series 2 (42mm) for someone, saw chisom’s post and contacted him. I had no issue with the price cos we agreed on 60k, he is not in lagos so he sent the watch via peace mass transit from Onitsha to Lagos. The watch arrived (just checked what was inside to be sure it’s an apple watch, not sure of the series though as i’m not too conversant with apple watch devices). I immediately transfered his 60k, i then deliver the watch to the buyer but to my surprise he actually sold apple series 0 (first generation apple watch) to me as series 2 42mm. I can’t imagine paying 60k for apple series 0, i would like him to explain himself

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by essay123(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol
nurexfutmx:

Okay, this is what happened. I needed apple watch series 2 (42mm) for someone, saw chisom’s post and contacted him. I had no issue with the price cos we agreed on 60k, he is not in lagos so he sent the watch via peace mass transit from Onitsha to Lagos. The watch arrived (just checked what was inside to be sure it’s an apple watch, not sure of the series though as i’m not too conversant with apple watch devices). I immediately transfered his 60k, i then deliver the watch to the buyer but to my surprise he actually sold apple series 0 (first generation apple watch) to me as series 2 42mm. I can’t imagine paying 60k for apple series 0, i would like him to explain himself

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Fastest Finger Deal!

64gb Sprint locked iPhone X in Box with all accessories but no earpiece $480 *excluding pickup and shipping cost*

Call or whatsapp 09029307050
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:

@chisomk9, come and answer this allegation
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirlop(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Samuelscott:
2002 lexus es300 no engine light clean for $2000 whatsapp for more details
Still available?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello first of all I'd like to thank every body on this thread, Kuma I will also like to extend my gratitude to Lionlee212 for the Good job you are doing here, I've been following from the days of franknetter. I will also like to appreciate the members of this thread for their contributions so far, Please I have something I want to ask,,(no be money o) I've worked my ass out over the past few weeks to raise 30k and I'd like to start or join you guys here in this buying and selling of anything, please if anybody has a anything from phone to laptop to ps4 that can help me so I can re sell and make profit so I can put my life together please just holla me...after following this thread I did all manner of jobs to raise that amount so I can join you guys here, 30k i s what I was able to raise. please guys help me start something with my life thank you

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Adinije(f): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:

You received the iwatch before you paid. You should have done the necessary verification (Even if you don't know about Apple watch) before transferring funds. You would have averted this.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
alfonso36:
Hello first of all I'd like to thank every body on this thread, Kuma I will also like to extend my gratitude to Lionlee212 for the Good job you are doing here, I've been following from the days of franknetter. I will also like to appreciate the members of this thread for their contributions so far, Please I have something I want to ask,,(no be money o) I've worked my ass out over the past few weeks to raise 30k and I'd like to start or join you guys here in this buying and selling of anything, please if anybody has a anything from phone to laptop to ps4 that can help me so I can re sell and make profit so I can put my life together please just holla me...after following this thread I did all manner of jobs to raise that amount so I can join you guys here, 30k i s what I was able to raise. please guys help me start something with my life thank you
check my siggy for my contact sir. Come have a free offerup and vpn account to hunt for cheap deals to multiple your 30k lol

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Adinije:
You received the iwatch before you paid. You should have done the necessary verification (Even if you don't know about Apple watch) before transferring funds. You would have averted this.

We had an agreement that the bus driver won’t hand the watch over to me until i pay, for me to pair the watch and check the model number. It normally take sometime so all i did was just to check if the watch was working and left

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Adinije(f): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:

We had an agreement that the bus driver won’t hand the watch over to me until i pay, for me to pair the watch and check the model number. It normally take sometime so all i did was just to check if the watch was working and left
Oh, I see
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
techprodigy:
check my siggy for my contact sir. Come have a free offerup and vpn account to hunt for cheap deals to multiple your 30k lol
07032115893 please WhatsApp me Sir God bless you
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
Am here right cc nurex
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
I sold an apple series2 to you for past 1week plus so what’s the accusation abt I even did pay on delivery so why do you wanna stain my name
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Atleast, i’ve shown you screenshot of the model number. You claim to sell series2 but it’s actually series 0 (fiest generation iwatch)
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
sirlop:

@chisomk9, come and answer this allegation
i am here I sent him an apple series 2 for 60k he paid on delivery when the waybill arrived in Lagos he confirmed and sent me payment after 3days he said his clients who promised to buy the watch failed to pay for it the if I got a buyer I should refer that person to him so why now accuse of saying I scammed you bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:
Atleast, i’ve shown you screenshot of the model number. You claim to sell series2 but it’s actually series 0 (fiest generation iwatch)

Explain yourself, your airtel number and whatsapp not going through. I’ve been trying to reach you online

Pic1: when i took delivery of the iwatch at the park
Pic2: what you sent before sending it down

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChisomK9:
i am here I sent him an apple series 2 for 60k he paid on delivery when the waybill arrived in Lagos he confirmed and sent me payment after 3days he said his clients who promised to buy the watch failed to pay for it the if I got a buyer I should refer that person to him so why now accuse of saying I scammed you bro

The point is this, this is not iwatch series 2 you claim
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by say4gunit(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChisomK9:
you did already know that the watch is not series 2, why not be sincere? that is false advertisement my brother.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jimohibrahim(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:

Explain yourself, your airtel number and whatsapp not going through. I’ve been trying to reach you online

But you're trying to sell same iWatch for 70k and claiming it's series 2 on your other thread
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
This case they hard o... You transferred him his money after 3days of items in your hand

This is a case of selling what you don't know much off
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by cybertek(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
jimohibrahim:

But you're trying to sell same iWatch for 70k and claiming it's series 2 on your other thread
75k, something isnt right
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by say4gunit(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
fergieboy:
This case they hard o... You transferred him his money after 3days of items in your hand

the thing is iwatch series 0 doesnt have name written on it, you wont know which series it is unless you are familiar with the naming, 7000 series is written on the first generation iwatch, series 1, 2 and 3 have their names written underneath. I really don't feel the buyer is at fault here.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Cos i bought series 2 and thought it was series, posted it and hoping to make even 5-10k on it. It is a business and 5k on 60k investment is not a bad deal, if i’d known it wasn’t. I wouldn’t have purchased it in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nurexfutmx(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
fergieboy:

I transfered the money immediately, we agreed that the driver won’t give me the watch until he confirms the payment which i did
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by frinx: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
[s]Deal alert

iPhone X
64gb
Silver
Phone only
T-MOBILE

186,850 total landing cost to Lagos[/s]

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChisomK9:
nurexfutmx:

I transfered the money immediately, we agreed that the driver won’t give me the watch until he confirms the payment which i did
So who is lying between you two

Anyway wetin Don happen Don happen

It's just for you two to come to settlement

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jimohibrahim(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:

Cos i bought series 2 and thought it was series, posted it and hoping to make even 5-10k on it. It is a business and 5k on 60k investment is not a bad deal, if i’d known it wasn’t. I wouldn’t have purchased it in the first place

Then please take it down

Count it as a loss, may God replenish you with more money soon

It's painful but Try to settle with him
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
nurexfutmx:

sold my personal phone yesterday tried to fix another which has a slightly cracked screen which is an 8 plus e come dey hang for apple logo that’s why I have not responded to msg since yesterday
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChisomK9:

Where did u get the watch from? Offerup? Did you checked before sending to him that it was series 2

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
twinskenny:

Where did u get the watch from? Offerup? Did you checked before sending to him that it was series 2
offerup boss I no dey check anything but I will rectify all issues
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
ChisomK9:
offerup boss I no dey check anything but I will rectify all issues

The guys on Offerup can lie... but series 3 before turn out it was series 2...

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.