Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (699968 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
justlaw:
Please, can you link me to the guy as well.

Thanks

I will have to search for his number if he still does that Cox as at then people like gben and co blasted the guy on mikky threads and the guy had to stop posting
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by StylesX: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
I can open offerup account for 3k
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
henrixx:
but it still asks for number verification. I used gmail
my offerup and letgo are 3 years old and I never verified either with a US number or TruYou. Why? Ios users are more anonymous using ios vpn unlike android users 'cos most android apps are open source. Any ios users with frequent ID verification request from offerup/letgo even on dating site should double check his vpn anonymity. Setting your timezone and region to US also boost your vpn profile sef
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by anochuks08(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:
I have two account none of them ask for number
Baba, abeg settle me na. E don tey na. https://www.nairaland.com/4733931/scammed-twinskenny

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
medoplus:
Thank you lionelee216. I have been following your thread since day one and even though I haven't had any transaction with you yet, I can honestly see and say that you are a good man with a heart of gold. Please don't change. Mercy and favour will continue to locate you
. Amen
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
techprodigy:
my offerup and letgo are 3 years old and I never verified either with a US number or TruYou. Why? Ios users are more anonymous using ios vpn unlike android users 'cos most android apps are open source. Any ios users with frequent ID verification request from offerup/letgo even on dating site should double check his vpn anonymity. Setting your timezone and region to US also boost your vpn profile sef

I use puffin on Andrioid and don’t verify with any number
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
techprodigy:
I use puffin on Android and it has never asked me to verify with number before
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by techprodigy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:
I use puffin on Android and it has never asked me to verify with number before
really? Impressive. And it access letgo too?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
techprodigy:
really? Impressive. And it access letgo too?
yes both
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by abolore80(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mine is confirmed through Facebook and email and location set to Chicago. But each time I tried to contact a seller maybe to ask or make an offer, I get a response of please refresh page and try again.
That's what I get always.
Guys please help your man out. Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
alfonso36:
. Amen

Send me your phone number here and after all, you can delete. i need to add you on whatsapp.

You are welcome bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
lionlee216:

Send me your phone number here and after all, you can delete. i need to add you on whatsapp.

You are welcome bro
. 07032115893 thank you bro
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
alfonso36:
. thank you bro

Seen

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thank you guys for showing me this kind of love... God bless lionlee216 thank you Sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by scarra: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
lionlee216 Kindly check the mail you pasted on the first page sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by justlaw(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Baba Lionlee216, abeg extend the love to my side too ooo!

Atleast, make I drop my number too, so that you go add me up incase you get any better sweet deal available....

God bless plenty plenty... Make I seal with big AMEN

lionlee216:

Seen
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
fergieboy:
This offer up verification sha

Their is a guy that did mine on mkky thread.. As in he opened new offer up account for me, verified it with a USA number and he even sent me the email and password of the said email address he used (prontonmail) all for just 2k

This one I'm seeing 6k 4k and 5k just for only verification lol

cheesy
Bro abeg link me up need that offerup my 2 account there no dey gree send my message need verify
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tikkykay: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
twinskenny:
I have two account none of them ask for number
Same here.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twicenoni(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
I confirmed all my acct with just one US number. 5miles,lego and offerup
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
twicenoni:
your letgo is it still working?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
If you are in Lagos I can setup for you for free but then u have to come meet me.. I will be around ikeja on Monday.. take less than 2min to do this

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by henrixx(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
twicenoni:
my guy how you take do am
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChisomK9:
your letgo is it still working?
Your whatsapp number
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gbens2000(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Fam, pls who sell unlock chip here
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Awonla:

Your whatsapp number
crywill you activate it for me
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sunlawphy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
sunlawphy:

AVAILABLE

STILL SELLING

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2018
*Franklin.... iphone 6s & iphone 6s plus

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2018
**Paul... Note 8 and s8plus

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2018
*Ukavibe.... iphone 6

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dadah04(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Do u ship Tv?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Joselph95(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2018
lionlee216:

I have 2 iphone 6, and iphone 7(activation locked) and i phone 6s that is not working at all.. I dont know if you need them and sell them as parts to boost the 30k you have with you.. I hope you have gotten the offerup account someone here wants to give to you.Once you start searching for deals, let me know so that you can be having free shipment(phones only till December).

God bless your hustle bro wink

Wow!!! Thank you lionelee216.
I have been following your thread since day one though I haven't had any transaction with you yet (but will soon). Honestly, you're a good man with a heart of gold. Mercy and favour will continue to find you always.

Twalle shocked grin cheesy
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2018
I'm still here Sir[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.