Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Road To Fortune! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Road To Fortune! (504 Views)

The Road To Victoria By Jarus Is Available on Konga and Kaymu Now! / Invest Just 10-15k On Importation Business Now And Grow It To Fortune. / Free Sports Betting E-book Reveals How To Make A Fortune From Sports Betting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Road To Fortune! by conSPIREng(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2010
A lot of us might be finding it not that rosy in some things we do because of certain information that we don't have. Lack of information, they say, leads to deformation. A lot of businesses could have been saved if decisions were made based on adequate knowledge.

From past experience, I have noticed that there is just a thin line between lack of knowledge and abundance of knowledge. A few tips might be what your world just needs to change and you will be smiling at life.

Have you ever heard the story of the giant ship engine that failed? The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure out how to fix the engine. Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a youngster. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed! A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

“What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!”

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.”

The man sent a bill that read:
Tapping with a hammer………………. $ 2.00
Knowing where to tap………………………, $9,998.00
GRAND TOTAL ……………………………, $10,000. 00

“Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference”.

My perspective to things about life and business just got changed a while ago - check what I saw at http://seunkilanko.com

(1) (Reply)

Expand Your Client/customer Base / Cashewnut For Sale / I Am Not Here To Tutor You About Google Adsense Is But I Am Here To Show U How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.