Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) (14196 Views)

Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) / Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by iamawara(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Kullu nafsin za'ikatul Mauta. He was a grt man, a man of peace. A true advocate of Change. RIP Imam
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Bimpe29: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu.
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2018
May your soul rest in peace, I used to follow him on twitter when he joined Apc, I unfollowed.

1 Like

Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by ufuosman(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Chai! Why not his death be transferred or exchange to lie Mohammed! Death does not reason well. Rest in peace dear..
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Known dis guy wt tambuwal from back den tho.. Always calling into political platform dose days tambuwal had issues as speaker.. Can still rmbr Okhiria always saying "Our friend IMAM IMAM".. May his political soul rest in peace

Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Esji80(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'uu To Allah we belong and to him is our return.May his soul rest in perfect peace.May Allah give Gov Tambuwal and the deceased's family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss ameeen

1 Like

Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by theSpark(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
ImamDImam!

I remember when he shared a video of his daughter singing in Nupe. This man was thinking of contesting for House of Representatives in Taraba. Damn!

I don't like APC folks like that but he was really of a different breed. So sad
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by mekonglobal(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Excutive death.
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Coolgent(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
dainformant:
Sokoto state government Spokesman, Mallam Imam Imam is dead. The death of the Special Adviser on Media and Public Affairs to Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State, Mallam Imam Dalhatu Imam has been announced.

He died last night in Abuja After a brief illness.

Until his death, he was the Spokesman of Governor Aminu Tambuwal, incumbent Governor of Sokoto state. He has served with his principal right from his days as Speaker of House of Representatives (2011 - 2015).

According to TVC journalist Sumner Shagari Sambo, Imam Imam had earlier been planning to join the political league in 2019 to contest for a seat into the House of Representatives in his native Taraba state but unfortunately the cold hands of death snatched him away.

His colleagues have taken to social media to mourn the loss. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/governor-tambuwals-spokesman-imam-imam-dies-in-abuja.html

Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by GOFRONT(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Halleluyah!!!!

Sadly he has died with our Yams in his mouth!!!

More goodnews like this to come Inshallah, Insha Jehovah, Insha Sango, Insha Amadioha......Amen
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Myself2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

RIP to him.
Cause of death unknown??

☣ ☠

Ah ahh are you a learner ?
Read the report again, "He was planning to join the political league to contest for a seat in the house of reps......." o tan
From there, his village people stepped in.

Nairaland ears I pray for you that all village people planning to lay ambush for you at the point of your glory will die in their sleep and won't make it to the day of the planned ambush
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Myself2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
cutefergiee:
Known dis guy wt tambuwal from back den tho.. Always calling into political platform dose days tambuwal had issues as speaker.. Can still rmbr Okhiria always saying "Our friend IMAM IMAM".. May his political soul rest in peace

Your coconut dey there bro ���
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by bishopbishop123: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
................WE SHALL ALL DIE IF JESUS TARRIES TO COME. LET DO GOOD ALWAYS. MAKE PLANS AS IF YOU WILL NOT DIE AGAIN BUT BEHAVE AS IF YOU WILL DIE THE NEXT MINUTE. SUCH IS LIFE.
Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Myself2:

Your coconut dey there bro ���
Guy sense wee not kee u..
I wan fear sef weda u b juju man. How u take knw say ma big head Na coconut shape...
U b Nostradamus ooooo...
Awa own star gazer dat can see tomorrow.. I bow sire....
Ur boy loyal.. Enjoy d rest of ur day boss

1 Like

Re: Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) by Bruemath(m): 3:49am On Apr 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch / Senate Approves N22.7 trillion already Spent By FG Without NASS Approval / President Buhari Confers Citizenship On 385 Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.