Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (62712 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2018
a boyfriend/hubby that went to give several women belle. this woman get issues as she knows she had no hope
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
morxtyne:
Dominique, please throw scammer to the deepest part of Nairaland's prison.
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:
Why hasn't tuface spoken up about the genocide going on.in his state

And tomorrow this gutless man.will ome out to.run for a political position?
He is such a shame to benue.people

At least say something, speak up before they wipe your people off or are you no more from middle.belt? angry

You took words outta my mouth. May God bless you for me!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Liftedhands(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Why does it take forceful conversion to Islam for person interested in islam related post to write comment here on nairaland where's everybody gets to post their opinion on a Christian related threads¿

CC: lalasticlalastic lala @S eun
He was threatened with a fatwa if that clause wasn't put up on all Islamic related topic, the guy is just trying to stay alive and earn his bread.
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by izzyboi(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2018
You need to see these funny memes... c'mon check it now https://www.memesclinic.tk/2018/04/5-funny-memes-to-enjoy.html?m=1
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by enque(f): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
He was threatened with a fatwa if that clause wasn't put up on all Islamic related topic, the guy is just trying to stay alive and earn his bread.

wats a fatwa?
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2018
If not for money and modern day make up, Tiwa savage and Annie are so _________, You know what am saying right?
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Liftedhands(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2018
enque:

wats a fatwa?
very complicated something jare.
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by SoNature(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

At least say something, speak up before they wipe your people off or are you no more from middle.belt? angry

Tuface is a spinless fear-fear boy

You should have known this before now

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Andy2274: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

. Carry your frustration go one side. I don't know when 2face has become Ortom, Buhari, Akume and David Mark that you voted for and are representing you yet they cannot do anything. Haters! You should be ashamed that the people you collected money and voted for to represent you are not doing anything yet dumb people like you are blaming an ordinary citizen that is trying to make ends meet. Are you not a Nigerian? Why don't you speak up?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by anyimontana(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Why does it take forceful conversion to Islam for person interested in islam related post to write comment here on nairaland where's everybody gets to post their opinion on a Christian related threads¿

CC: lalasticlala @Seun
religion of bomb,stay clear Mr man....lol...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by anyimontana(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2018
enque:

wats a fatwa?
portable bomb cheesy grin
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by joenor(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2018
omg.... see her then ooo
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Andy2274:
. Carry your frustration go one side. I don't know when 2face has become Ortom, Buhari, Akume and David Mark that you voted for and are representing you yet they cannot do anything. Haters! You should be ashamed that the people you collected money and voted for to represent you are not doing anything yet dumb people like you are blaming an ordinary citizen that is trying to make ends meet. Are you not a Nigerian? Why don't you speak up?

First of all from your lack of manners or proper grammar construct I can see you are very I'll brought up.

Secondly I haven't voted in your shamble of a country in over 10 years I didn't in 1999 and I won't in future

I make it a point not to be in this country during your elections

Tuface owes his people to speak up but you wouldn't understand that now would you?

Lack of exposure has left you in a very myopic state of mind hence totally devoid of any form of logical reasoning

So I won't even bother to explain the logic behind my comment

I suggest tyou get a job and save up then travel around the world and see how real citizens live then maybe one day you would be fit to bear the speicie name of human

Till then adios
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2018
balash:

Very Hateful statement and rude individual, He has visited the state after the killings and even gave them things and monetary stuffs. how many time do u want him to go there? his he the president.. Channel your Hateful energy to your PVC in 2019 and stop your hateful speech

The ability to think and comprehend logically is a skill set all homo sapiens are meant to possess

But alas it isn't so.obviously

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Enoch2606(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

tuface is an idoma man and the genocide is in tiv land what does he has to say when people like Akume and Gamadi are still keeping quiet

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by AgentGoat: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2018
kunzyomi:
TuBaba is Idoma.. The people being killed are not 'his people'. They are d tivs so I think that's why he's been silent.
don't be ridiculous and tribal about kiilings. They are human beings and nigerians so everyone must speak up irrespective of where you come from. Tuface have made an official visit to benue on that..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Enoch2606:

tuface is an idoma man and the genocide is in tiv land what does he has to say when people like Akume and Gamadi are still keeping quiet

Going by your completely flawed logic

When artists and leaders around the world where Carey #bring back our girls boards they must have forgotten they weren't Nigerian either hence it didn't concern them

Let's think logically please
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Enoch2606(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

First of all from your lack of manners or proper grammar construct I can see you are very I'll brought up.

Secondly I haven't voted in your shamble of a country in over 10 years I didn't in 1999 and I won't in future

Tuface owes his people to speak up but you wouldn't understand that now would you?

Lack of exposure has left you in a very myopic state of mind hence totally devoid of any form of logical reasoning

I suggest tyou get a job and save up then travel around the world and see how real citizens live then maybe one day you would be fit to bear the speicie name of human

Till then adios
is he a member of house of rep or a senator better still he is not a tiv man rather is people like Akume and co that should be doing the talking
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by neonly: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2018
BornAgainMay:
Now, tuface has no home to visit again

The house now belongs to Emir of Gwandu and Sokoto

Sarkin Ruwa

Madawaki

Dogari

Maaji

Hakimi

Ati take over

Benue yoots are as foolish as fulanis

No wonder, TIV girls are only good on bed, i had one tiv girlfrd and she almost killed me with bashing

See yur head

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by lexy2014: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2018
balash:

Very Hateful statement and rude individual, He has visited the state after the killings and even gave them things and monetary stuffs. how many time do u want him to go there? his he the president.. Channel your Hateful energy to your PVC in 2019 and stop your hateful speech
I understand ur point but d gentleman wasn't talking about going there. He was talking about tuface speaking out. D issue has been alarming of late and there has been silence from certain quarters
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by jixasi(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2018
Lovely throwback photo but not really clear.... 14 years after kindling their love affair. Still living strong.
Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by lagdmark(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

2face naa tipical Benue man, Sidon look attitude!
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by DIYhackers: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
I made a post, i made my opinion and Lalasticlala deleted it. Guy, is something wrong with you? Are opinions not allowed anymore and was my opinion wrong?

I made screenshot few mins after making the post. I suspect it will be deleted.

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
kunzyomi:
TuBaba is Idoma.. The people being killed are not 'his people'. They are d tivs so I think that's why he's been silent.

Agatu people are Idomas. He didn't speak about Agatu killing.
Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Kotodoctor: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Cus unlike fela, they don't make music for the people. The politicians are their pipers. If they speak up they might offend them.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Andy2274: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Till then adios
. You don't need a dictionary to express your ignorance and there is no logic behind your comment. If you are not myopic, why will you call on ordinary citizen to speak up or defend his people that are been killed by sponsored terrorists. The last time I checked, Tuface is just an ordinary citizen like you. When has it become the duty of an ordinary citizen to defend or speak for his people when you have senators, governor and other people representing them? If the governor of a state, a senator and people that were voted in power to represent a state cannot defend or speak for their people, who is an ordinary citizen to do so? I know that tuface is not the only musician from Benue state. At least he donated relieved materials and cash to IDP not quite long. If I may ask you that is over exposed man, those countries you have travelled to is it the duty of the citizen to provide security or the duty of the government? Maybe your dumb brain have forgotten that this is democracy. All I know is that your comment is out of hatred and envy for tuface if not you would have also called on Blackface, Terry G, Chris Morgan, John Ogah and every other musicians and artistes from Benue state to speak up not calling on Tuface alone because of hatred. If not hatred why would a topic that spoke about Annie visiting Tuface's family house 14 yrs ago led to criticism?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Tuface and buhari name look the same to you last time the guy talk them oga at the top wan use slap tear my guy face now you wan push am again my guy think twice nor bring problem between tuface and buhari killers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.