Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses (2239 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / 10 Months After Begging Osinbajo 4 Food, See How This Nollywood Actor Looks Now / Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by praizblog: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
A question was asked that if Buhari comes to your house will you serve him food?

See hilarious responses below.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/if-buhari-comes-to-your-house-will-you-serve-him-food-see-hilarious-responses/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by praizblog: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by Kingpee2(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2018
I will serve him a delicious meal with total amazing poison..

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by crazymommy(f): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2018
I will serve him the blood of innocent nigerians killed by fulani herdsmen...

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by OriginalCEO: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2018
My forefathers wont be pleased with me if i allow him in..

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by Herbephe1(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2018
honouring Buhari visit is like giving room to untimely death,why should I serve such devil

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by NwaAmaikpe: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

If Buhari comes to my house. I'd just make sure that all my underage nieces are nowhere close.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by Evablizin(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If Buhari comes to my house. I'd just make sure all my underage nieces are nowhere close.
gringringrin

HAHAHAHAHAHA....... Kuku keee meee. Seconded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by macdammy(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
i'll f*ck him to death!!!
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by stylochime: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2018
I will serve the best food i can, with cyanide as extra seasoning
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
I'll serve him with whatever dish he wants... but I go add small otapiapia fr d fud.
Give him take-away sef
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by naijaguy123456(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will flog him his age apart .
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by tracyberry(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
If buhari comes to my house, i will have his tongue and old d**k served with egusi soup for me to eat and make him a boiling acid mix my urine, then wait to see him call nigerian youth lazy
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by itspzpics(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by EagleScribes: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will be too lazy to welcome him
#lazynigerianyoot
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by Ay04z(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
tracyberry:
If buhari comes to my house, i will have his tongue and old d**k served with egusi soup for me to eat and make him a boiling acid mix my urine, then wait to see him call nigerian youth lazy
wicke
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will serve him garri and groundnut then baptista bomb him through 3 tables and a deep.freezer

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by freeeeme(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
My house?....President who?. Wait lemme ask Trump if I can welcome him to my house too
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by tracyberry(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ay04z:
wicke
nah it not wiickedness, it just my way of paying him for everything shit he has put nigeria through.
Re: If Buhari Visit You, Will You Serve Him Food, See Hilarious Responses by ebig21(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nigerians are not only lazy they are also wicked, as for me I will throw him into a soak away filled with carbon monoxide and methane, with correct Choke slam combined with Gold Berg jack hammer

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Remixes "THIS IS Nigeria"(photo) / Beverly Using Her Breasties To Celebrate Her Bestie / Chinedum Lyrics By Mercy Chinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.