Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Am Not An Antichrist But - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not An Antichrist But (313 Views)

Bisi Alimi Reacts After Pastor Chris Linked Antichrist To Coronavirus And 5G N.. / 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) / Man Claims To Be The Antichrist, Coming To Kill Buhari And Avenge Nigeria(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not An Antichrist But by stansaintly(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Last night, I was furious and my spirit was made to vex beyond the appropriate measure. After I had overworked myself I decided to go to my cousin's house to see small peace yesterday since it was totally hectic. It was due to CNS inspection in preparation for head of state visit next week. I decided not to pass my night at the base in order to recuperate my lost strength which I unmercifully overused.

I retired on his mattress to enable me stretch my body that's as if I wrestled with a group of gorillas. It was not long when I started hearing sky-touching noise. Imagine white-garment church observing all-night. At first, I wasn't troubled because I thought that every noise was going to fade on or before 0200hrs. My thought deceived me, they never stopped beating their drums till 0600hrs. No single prayer was made individually let alone for this boiling nation.

They denied me sleep and more than 3 people prophesying at the same time. I could remember when I was growing up hearing my mum saying that God is not an author of confusion. I swear, even though I am not the one that rented the apartment but I will vehemently oppose them come next Thursday.

I love Jesus but I won't accept it if anyone tries to inconvenience me with Jesus they don't know how to worship. I love my Jesus but what I don't like is the attitude of some people who claim to be holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not An Antichrist But by Freelancer007(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Lying on the best mattress on reddit will give you a relaxed sleep at night. grin

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Caution / See Full Gist Of What Buhari’s And Trump Discuss In The Meeting / Absence Of 3rd Accused Stalls Fani-kayode’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.