Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Solution To Crime In Nigeria! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solution To Crime In Nigeria! (1150 Views)

Man Who Spent 20 Years In Jail Released After Twin Confessed To Crime In U.S / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Crime In Nigeria! by sonsomegrigbo: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Honestly what we need to do is educate all Igbos home and abroad. Good education will help them read and understand the messages that would later be passed on to them on 'THE DISADVANTAGES OF CRIME'

Buhari should please initiate a project tagged 'ERADICATING ILLITERACY IN IGBOLAND'.

I'm sure it will go a long way.

It is so saddening that 9 out 10 crime cases recorded daily are perpetrated by IGBOS.

MY OPINION.
Re: Solution To Crime In Nigeria! by Donpresh95(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Do you mean, Herdsmen killings,Boko Haram,Yahoo Yahoo, molesting a child in the name of child marriage, mining skull, e.t.c. I don't get it.E be like say that hard-working Igbo man had taken a girl from a lazy youth then he came to nairaland to vent his miserable life
Re: Solution To Crime In Nigeria! by mathew247: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
wasted sperm
Re: Solution To Crime In Nigeria! by sonsomegrigbo: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
mathew247:
wasted sperm

They can be redeemed.

I don't believe they are wasted

(1) (Reply)

See The Abuja Lady Murdered By Her Boyfriend (photos) / Exposed: Camera Caught 3 Pussy Cat And A Man Disappear (video) / Full Story Of Ismaila Mustapha Aka Mompha, His Family, Bigboy Lifestyle And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.